Windows 10: OneDrive Error! (Solved!)

Discus and support OneDrive Error! (Solved!) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello all, Computer: Lenovo ThinkPad W520 Windows: Windows 10 Pro, Version 1809, OS Build 17763.475 I'm posting this question after checking all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DeepakBReddy, May 6, 2019.

1. OneDrive Error! (Solved!)

Hello all,

Computer: Lenovo ThinkPad W520

Windows: Windows 10 Pro, Version 1809, OS Build 17763.475

I'm posting this question after checking all possible answers in this community so I've done my homework. I've a very weird OneDrive problem. So a few weeks back I uninstalled OneDrive via Apps & Features under Settings. Now I've two folders of Documents, Downloads and Pictures, one for my computer and the other for OneDrive. My main Desktop is OneDrive. The OneDrive application icon under programs is grayed out and can not access nor delete it. However I can delete the mentioned additional Documents, Downloads and Pictures folder but they reappear in a little time. I can even delete the OneDrive folder itself under C:/User/ but then I can not access anything on my desktop, error message read Location is not available. After a restart everything is back to square one. Please help me get rid of OneDrive and thank you in advance.

Regards,

Deepak.

:)

DeepakBReddy, May 6, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, May 6, 2019
  3. Onedrive

Hi Hiatt,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to refer the article Find
    lost or missing files in OneDrive
    for more information regarding the missing files.

If the issue still persists please follow the steps to contact
    OneDrive support for further assistance on this issue.

1. Login to OneDrive.com.
    2. Click the ? Help icon on the top banner of the page.
    3. Select Email OneDrive support for the further assistance.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, May 6, 2019
  4. OneDrive Error! (Solved!)

OneDrive couldn't be installed error 0x800704C7

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern. Let me help you to fix the issue.

To assist you better, please provide us more information.

• Did you configured OneDrive on your system?
    • What are the other application are you trying to install?
    • Did you uninstall OneDrive? If yes, please elaborate the steps.
    As you said you are trying to re-install OneDrive, I would like to inform you that you cannot uninstall/reinstall the OneDrive which come in-build with the Operating system. However, you have to configure your email account to access OneDrive.

Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. I suggest you to unregister and re-register the Windows installer and check if this helps.

• Click Start, click Run, type MSIEXEC /UNREGISTER, and then click OK.
      Even if you do this correctly, it may look like nothing occurs.

• Click Start, click Run, type MSIEXEC /REGSERVER, and then click OK.
      Even if you do this correctly, it may look like nothing occurs, or you may briefly see an hourglass. After you run this command, the operation is complete.
    Let us know the result for further assistance.

Billion Debbarma, May 6, 2019
Thema:

OneDrive Error! (Solved!)

1. OneDrive Error! (Solved!) - Similar Threads - OneDrive Error Solved

2. solve this error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    solve this error: who do solve this error? Script:C:\Users\Asus\AppData\Local\CDContent\ytcheckts.vbsLine:41Char: 5Error: 7,22:Userld:AsusCode: 80070057Source: null https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solve-this-error/3cd7f5e9-4bfb-4228-b728-3e51f31169ee
  3. solve this error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    solve this error: who do solve this error? Script:C:\Users\Asus\AppData\Local\CDContent\ytcheckts.vbsLine:41Char: 5Error: 7,22:Userld:AsusCode: 80070057Source: null https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solve-this-error/3cd7f5e9-4bfb-4228-b728-3e51f31169ee
  4. How to solve this error?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to solve this error?: ErrorWe are unable to complete your request at this time. Some users, entities and locations are banned from using this service. For this reason, leveraging anonymous or location hiding technologies when connecting to this service is not generally allowed. If you believe that...
  5. How to solve this error?

How to solve this error?: ErrorWe are unable to complete your request at this time. Some users, entities and locations are banned from using this service. For this reason, leveraging anonymous or location hiding technologies when connecting to this service is not generally allowed. If you believe that...
  6. Solving CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED Error

Solving CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED Error: I'm running into a repeated BSOD error, CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. I followed several troubleshooting steps, and ended up doing a full PC reset. I do have extra drives I disconnected and reconnected after the reset. I did a clean install for my GPU driver and installed updated...
  7. SOLVED: Cannot Restore OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SOLVED: Cannot Restore OneDrive: I got an email from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** titled: "ACTION REQUIRED: Signs of ransomware detected." It contained a button labeled: Go to OneDrive.com. When I click it, it briefly goes to my OneDrive but them routes me to:...
  8. how to this error solve

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to this error solve: C\Program Files\WindowsApps\MicrosoftTeams 21302.202.1065.6968 x64 8we kyb3d8bbwe\VCRUNTIME140 1.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try instaliing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator...
  9. SOLVED Bluetooth error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SOLVED Bluetooth error: Hi, I tried to install software updates that I will list below that failed for an error in bthport.sys. I tried updating & reinstalling drivers, sfc scan, hard reset on my windows and basically everything else I couldfind that was relevant to my problem online. There has to...
  10. ERROR SOLVING

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ERROR SOLVING: I opened word and I got the error message 0xc0000142 I'm on Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/error-solving/17fa3bf8-52f5-42c6-86c2-99ce7ac25908

Users found this page by searching for:

1. OneDrive couldnt be installed error 0x800704C7

2. onedrive error 0xc00000b7

3. error deleting files the cloud provieris not runningdeleted user