Windows 10: OneDrive error - This site can’t provide a secure connection onedrive.

Discus and support OneDrive error - This site can’t provide a secure connection onedrive. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Whichever way I try to get to my OneDrive on-line account I get this error. Could be due to using a new PC or Kaspersky blocking something, but never... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Sigurd, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Sigurd Win User

OneDrive error - This site can’t provide a secure connection onedrive.

Whichever way I try to get to my OneDrive on-line account I get this error. Could be due to using a new PC or Kaspersky blocking something, but never had this issue before using the same setup.
    This site can’t provide a secure connection

onedrive.live.com uses an unsupported protocol.
    ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH

Hide details
    Unsupported protocol
    The client and server don't support a common SSL protocol version or cipher suite.

:)

Sigurd, Jun 24, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jun 24, 2019
  3. Freezer Win User
    Windows 10 - OneDrive

[/quote] Click to expand... Sorry, but I think you're confused and keep referring to Onedrive. There is a big difference between the consumer version of Onedrive business O365 version. I do not have the consumer version of Onedrive installed... it is Onedrive for Business. Also, this script is for "Onedrive" .... not Onedrive for Business. Thanks anyway.

OneDrive (for Business) built-in Windows 10 differences?

No thanks for providing a non-rant version. I ought to recruit about 20 million people and walk down to Microsoft headquarters and do them in. Tired of Microsoft forcing their childish development skills on the masses.

Freezer, Jun 24, 2019
  4. OneDrive error - This site can’t provide a secure connection onedrive.

Windows 10 - OneDrive

I use Groove Music and OneDrive hasn't ran again. I suspect Office 365 is behind restarting it. There might be a setting in Office 365 somewhere to disable OneDrive.

This will get rid of one drive. Put it in a .bat and run it:
    Code: @echo off echo Uninstalling OneDrive... start /wait "" "%SYSTEMROOT%\SYSWOW64\ONEDRIVESETUP.EXE" /UNINSTALL rd C:\OneDriveTemp /Q /S >NUL 2>&1 rd "%USERPROFILE%\OneDrive" /Q /S >NUL 2>&1 rd "%LOCALAPPDATA%\Microsoft\OneDrive" /Q /S >NUL 2>&1 rd "%PROGRAMDATA%\Microsoft OneDrive" /Q /S >NUL 2>&1 reg add "HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{018D5C66-4533-4307-9B53-224DE2ED1FE6}\ShellFolder" /f /v Attributes /t REG_DWORD /d 0 >NUL 2>&1 reg add "HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{018D5C66-4533-4307-9B53-224DE2ED1FE6}\ShellFolder" /f /v Attributes /t REG_DWORD /d 0 >NUL 2>&1 echo. echo OneDrive has been removed. Windows Explorer needs to be restarted. pause start /wait TASKKILL /F /IM explorer.exe start explorer.exe[/quote]

FordGT90Concept, Jun 24, 2019
Thema:

OneDrive error - This site can’t provide a secure connection onedrive.

1. OneDrive error - This site can’t provide a secure connection onedrive. - Similar Threads - OneDrive error site

2. Onedrive security

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive security: I have an onedrive account , I signed in on three computers , but now I want it just on one of them , because the other two computers I can't reach them , how can I remove my account from the other two computers and do not let people who use them to access my account or my...
  3. This site can’t provide a secure connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This site can’t provide a secure connection: Youtube is the only site I cannot access on any pc/laptop in the house and gives the message:This site can’t provide a secure connectionwww.youtube.com uses an unsupported protocol.ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCI have checked time/date, emptied SSL cache, deleted...
  4. This site can’t provide a secure connection

This site can’t provide a secure connection: Youtube is the only site I cannot access on any pc/laptop in the house and gives the message:This site can’t provide a secure connectionwww.youtube.com uses an unsupported protocol.ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCI have checked time/date, emptied SSL cache, deleted...
  5. This site can’t provide a secure connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. This site cant provide a secure connection[windows vista]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This site cant provide a secure connection[windows vista]: Hey I'm Lobelia Bracegirdle. I'm using windows vista, my problem is I'm trying to access to youtube, facebook etc. I'm getting error like [this site cant provide a secure connection]. I tried all solutions to fix like, auto/manual dns settings, and I tried cmd method,...
  7. This site cant provide a secure connection[windows vista]

This site cant provide a secure connection[windows vista]: Hey I'm Lobelia Bracegirdle. I'm using windows vista, my problem is I'm trying to access to youtube, facebook etc. I'm getting error like [this site cant provide a secure connection]. I tried all solutions to fix like, auto/manual dns settings, and I tried cmd method,...
  8. "This site can't provide a secure connection".

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "This site can't provide a secure connection".: This issue occurs on all of my web browsers like google ,avast and avg secure browsers which is I cannot search anything but when I start my pc and I started google aswell, everything is running fine at first but when im in the middle of my online class or gmeet I get...
  9. "This site can't provide a secure connection" ERROR

"This site can't provide a secure connection" ERROR: Greetings All, I have an unusual issue with 2 browsers I am experimenting with. I have installed SlimJet and Opera (see picts) on my Dell Desktop which runs Win Xp Pro, 2gigs ram and plenty of hard drive space, 3.4 processor. When I attempt to go to some sites (THIS ONE...
  10. This site can’t provide a secure connection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    This site can’t provide a secure connection: Simply cannot open any one drive files or even open my one drive url. This message appears. This site can’t provide a secure connection onedrive.live.com uses an unsupported protocol. ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH Unsupported protocol The client and server don't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. onedrive cant connect securely