Windows 10: OneDrive error

Discus and support OneDrive error in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I get message in onedrive icon on task bar as not signed in. But after signing, it takes to one drive getting started and finally it shows msg as below... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by lvgandhi, Aug 4, 2015.

1. lvgandhi Win User

OneDrive error

I get message in onedrive icon on task bar as not signed in. But after signing, it takes to one drive getting started and finally it shows msg as below

OneDrive error [​IMG]

In win 8.1, I did not face this problem. All machines where I login using ms account, iwas able to use and sync one drive. Now I am unable to do it with win 10.

:)

lvgandhi, Aug 4, 2015
  2. John Vil Win User

Microsoft Office One Drive 1TB Redeem Code Used Unidentified Person

Hi,

It would be best to get in touch with your local vendor and check if another code is available for use. If there's none, you may contact our
    Microsoft Answer Desk for any account related concerns.

In addition you may check this link if you would need a customer service number in your country.

Thank you.

John Vil, Aug 4, 2015
  3. Shevoj Win User
    Microsoft Office One Drive 1TB Redeem Code Used Unidentified Person

Hello, there!

I recently purchased Microsoft Home and Student 2016 from a local store here at Malaysia. It came with an offer of 1TB One Drive cloud storage. I tried redeeming it recently but I was told it was unsuccessful because the code has already been taken by another
    user.

This is the first time I am redeeming this code and I have not given or shown it to anyone. What could be done to fix this?

Thanks!

[Moved from: OneDrive / Managing storage limits / Questions about my subscription / OneDrive in Microsoft Office / Office 365]

Shevoj, Aug 4, 2015
Thema:

OneDrive error

1. OneDrive error - Similar Threads - OneDrive error

2. OneDrive can't back up .pst files, but moving pst files causes Send/Receive error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OneDrive can't back up .pst files, but moving pst files causes Send/Receive error: Hi I have a weird catch-22 situation with my Outlook 2016 retail installation on my W10 confuser I want to back up my Documents folder to my OneDrive. However One Drive says it can't back up my pst files and that I must move them to a "non-important" folder. So I move my...
  3. "OneDrive isn't signed in" Error message

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "OneDrive isn't signed in" Error message: Every time I restart my computer, the above message shows up on my screen after my desktop is opened. The message shouldn't be there, obviously. My OneDrive IS signed in but for some reason I keep getting that message. I access OneDrive through my browser, not an app. I...
  4. Fix OneDrive cannot connect to Windows error message in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix OneDrive cannot connect to Windows error message in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Following an upgrade to the latest version of Windows 10, many users are experiencing issues with OneDrive service. Upon attempting to access the files and […] This article Fix OneDrive cannot connect to Windows error message in Windows 10 first appeared on...
  5. Microsoft-Windows-SettingSync-OneDrive/Debug Error 3000

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft-Windows-SettingSync-OneDrive/Debug Error 3000: I'm getting multiple 274 errors like this: 09/06/2020 08:13:34.234 30132 3000 Error Microsoft-Windows-SettingSync-OneDrive/Debug Microsoft-Windows-SettingSync-OneDrive PDC deactivation not performed. Activation failed or activator was not initialized....
  6. Error message from onedrive files - "Windows cannot find"

Error message from onedrive files - "Windows cannot find": I have been using onedrive to go between multiple devices for a couple of years now. Today it will no longer let me open up files using my main computer, but the files open up fine from my microsoft surface and from my phone. I have reset, uninstalled, and reinstalled...
  7. Weird OneDrive error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird OneDrive error: I need your help with this problem, I have gotten it in many games I have tried to install and now using a program and do not know what is wrong with my onedrive. Can I use a different destination for whatever procedures would take place here? This is the error along with a...
  8. Updated to 2004, OneDrive freaks out with File-on-Demand errors until downgrading to 1909

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Updated to 2004, OneDrive freaks out with File-on-Demand errors until downgrading to 1909: Just updated to 2004 with all my user folder(Documents/Desktop/Videos/etc.) synced to OneDrive, and first - the background turns black. Then somehow OneDrive freaks out with error(s) saying 'OneDrive cannot connect to Windows. Files On-Demand requires a connection to...
  9. OneDrive Personal Vault error 0xc3a001a

OneDrive Personal Vault error 0xc3a001a: When I try to unlock my Personal Vault, I always get the error code "0xc3a001a". Does anyone know what this error code means? Thanks in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-personal-vault-error-0xc3a001a/b4cb7da3-b829-49ea-b85c-6ca9828874e9
  10. OneDrive cannot connect to Windows error when accessing files

in Windows 10 News
    OneDrive cannot connect to Windows error when accessing files: [ATTACH]If you are using OneDrive’s Files On-Demand feature to access files without downloading them to your PC, you might come across an error saying OneDrive […] This article OneDrive cannot connect to Windows error when accessing files first appeared on...