Windows 10: OneDrive failed and wont stop processing files

Discus and support OneDrive failed and wont stop processing files in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I decided to change from Mac to Windows and bought a Lenovo laptop 8 months ago with OneDrive activated. Now I have around 4GB of data sincronized. 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TomasGarcia73, Sep 11, 2018.

1. OneDrive failed and wont stop processing files

I decided to change from Mac to Windows and bought a Lenovo laptop 8 months ago with OneDrive activated. Now I have around 4GB of data sincronized.

2 Weeks ago I downoaded and installed all the updates from Lenovo and after that, OneDrive sent an error message saying it cant sinchronize the folder so it created a new one.

It's been 2 weeks and the sinchronize process won´t finish, the new folder has 271,064 iterations, that means I can't use the folder because it keeps changing the name like this: !PERSO~1-LAPTOP-FOI0Q48C-271083 (it already change from 271,064 to 271,083).

I need a solution now!!! Thanks,

:)

TomasGarcia73, Sep 11, 2018

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Sep 11, 2018
  3. banger Win User
    Onedrive stalling on processing files

Hi

My onedrive is stalling on processing files so I have to exit it and restart it before it will begin uploading a 500mb mail backup file, it never used to.

I am on Win 10 Pro x64 and backup my WLM folders to a single file in the onedrive folder locally, but recently it has stopped updating/uploading this file to one drive until I restart the app.

Any fixes or anyway to refresh the onedrive installation?

Tim

banger, Sep 11, 2018
  4. RLCutler Win User

OneDrive failed and wont stop processing files

OneDrive says Processing 7 Changes but does nothing

Ever since the last Major Windows update, OneDrive stopped working consistently. At the moment it shows that it updated two files from my local OneDrive folder to the cloud, but it also has been showing "Processing 7 Changes" for the last 6 hours. Yesterday
    it showed "Processing Changes" all day. I tried quitting/restarting and rebooting, but that hasn't helped.

Suggestions?

RLCutler, Sep 11, 2018
Thema:

OneDrive failed and wont stop processing files

1. OneDrive failed and wont stop processing files - Similar Threads - OneDrive failed wont

2. Stop code: PROCESS INITIALIZATION FAILED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code: PROCESS INITIALIZATION FAILED: I need help please. I have been trying to restart now in advanced startup from recovery in settings and it has been prompting stop code: PROCESS1 INITIALIZATION FAILED. My windows is up to date, i have also tried scanning from terminal administrator everything is fine....
  3. Stop code: PROCESS INITIALIZATION FAILED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop code: PROCESS INITIALIZATION FAILED: I need help please. I have been trying to restart now in advanced startup from recovery in settings and it has been prompting stop code: PROCESS1 INITIALIZATION FAILED. My windows is up to date, i have also tried scanning from terminal administrator everything is fine....
  4. OneDrive files wont open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive files wont open: I keep getting an error "Source and Destination file name are the same" and the files wont open from OneDrive, or in any of my associated 365 products. It is my work account, i cannot turn off files on demand, or i will be downloading hundreds of thousands of documents. i...
  5. OneDrive files wont open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive files wont open: I keep getting an error "Source and Destination file name are the same" and the files wont open from OneDrive, or in any of my associated 365 products. It is my work account, i cannot turn off files on demand, or i will be downloading hundreds of thousands of documents. i...
  6. OneDrive files wont open

7. stop code error critical process failed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    stop code error critical process failed: stopc code error critical process failed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code-error-critical-process-failed/dfe49ae0-29d2-454b-9bb0-dd7eed5d7c6c
  8. stop code error critical process failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    stop code error critical process failed: stopc code error critical process failed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code-error-critical-process-failed/dfe49ae0-29d2-454b-9bb0-dd7eed5d7c6c
  9. stop code error critical process failed

10. Onedrive stalling on processing files

Onedrive stalling on processing files: Hi My onedrive is stalling on processing files so I have to exit it and restart it before it will begin uploading a 500mb mail backup file, it never used to. I am on Win 10 Pro x64 and backup my WLM folders to a single file in the onedrive folder locally, but recently...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. onedrive stuck processing changes

2. onedrive stuck on processing changes