Windows 10: OneDrive Failure To Sync Personal Data Office 365

Discus and support OneDrive Failure To Sync Personal Data Office 365 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have used Office 365 Home with OneDrive Personal on three pc's for a couple of years. Two weeks ago, my OneDrive stopped syncing on this Dell XPS 13... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JimPuerto1350, Jun 7, 2019.

1. OneDrive Failure To Sync Personal Data Office 365

I have used Office 365 Home with OneDrive Personal on three pc's for a couple of years. Two weeks ago, my OneDrive stopped syncing on this Dell XPS 13 PC; it works on another XPS 13, however.

When I attempt to sign in, the "Personal" choice is grayed out; when I check "work or school account" the response (as expected) says This account has not been setup" or words to that effect.

I cannot find a way to get it to sync again, and my three pc's are now going on separate tracks.

HELP!

:)

JimPuerto1350, Jun 7, 2019

2. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Jun 7, 2019
  3. Retucker Win User
    Office 365 on Windows Phone sync errors if mobile data not available

I'm perplexed, after many tests, it seems Office 365 on Windows Phone (Lumina 625) needs a mobile data to sync even if Wi-Fi available.

To be precise, when I say Office 365, I am referring to Office 365 that is enabled via the Office tile, and this includes email, OneDrive for Business, and TeamSites.

WiFi is connected, and I can browse the Internet. If mobile data connection is off (or unavailable due to poor signal), then Office 365, Office 365 email most notably, will not sync, with the below error shown. As soon as mobile data connection is on (or
    signal is available) then the sync completes. This all happens irrespective to full WiFi signal with full Internet access.

Is this expected, or more precisely, has anyone successfully sync Office 365 email using Wifi only with a mobile data connection unavailable?

OneDrive Failure To Sync Personal Data Office 365 c6d6dfb6-80c5-40d8-bba0-071323ca33f4.png

Retucker, Jun 7, 2019
  4. OneDrive Failure To Sync Personal Data Office 365

OneDrive for Business and Personal OneDrive Sync

Hi,

Have a Nokia 710 running Windows Phone 7.8

The issue I have is that I'm trying to get the Phone to sync with an Office 365 OneDrive for Business Account via the Office App, however due to the fact that it has previously been linked to a personal OneDrive account I cannot seem to get it to link to
    the OneDrive for Business account. Even adding a new location just doesn't seem to like it.

Is there any way you can reset the Office App (without resetting the whole phone) or is there some other way I can get it to connect, suggestions welcome.

I have posted this in the O365 forum and they have directed me here.

Thanks.

NeilMacCuish, Jun 7, 2019
Thema:

OneDrive Failure To Sync Personal Data Office 365

1. OneDrive Failure To Sync Personal Data Office 365 - Similar Threads - OneDrive Failure Sync

2. Office 365 and OneDrive files sharing

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 and OneDrive files sharing: Hi, Like my profile say I'm not an Windows user please don't throw rock at me :P I just grow up with Apple computer ^^ I recently merge my company with an other one. We are Apple base with iCloud Them are Windows base with Office 365 The work is done, we use each...
  3. OneDrive and File Explorer and Office 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive and File Explorer and Office 365: I'm TOTALLY SICK of OneDrive and File Explorer and somewhat of Office 365. Yesterday I downloaded a file created by Microsoft SetupProd_OffScrub.exe that was supposed to auto remove and clean up Office 365. I was tired of Office not showing me or allowing me to choose where...
  4. OneDrive Personal Vault Sync

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive Personal Vault Sync: I've activated the Personal Vault earlier this week. The OneDrive Sync appears to be in a loop while Syncing. Loop: Processing 2 changes Processing 6 changes Processing 44 changes Processing 38 changes I checked the folder and files I moved to the Vault, the status...
  5. Choice between Business and personal 365 Office

Choice between Business and personal 365 Office: I have a question. Do I need to update to Office 365 Business if I have a computer that I use for my small business that I do from home and no one else use it? I am on the trial of Business 365 but as I see it is more expensive so I would prefer to stay on Office 365...
  6. OneDrive not signing in with office 365 account

in Microsoft Office and 365
    OneDrive not signing in with office 365 account: Hi, I'm struggling to get a user logged back into there one drive using there office365 account since resetting there profile. They can log into office.com and see there one drive from there. When i come to log into OneDrive from the users PC i get prompted to click get...
  7. cannot to sync data in OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cannot to sync data in OneDrive: I cannot sync data in OneDrive and my computer requires that I contact my system administrator to enable sync. I am a system administrator on my home computer but I don’t know what I can do to fix this issue....
  8. Issues Syncing data with Onedrive

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Issues Syncing data with Onedrive: Dears, recently my colleague replace his laptop, he had around 70 Gb of data. We copy all data to new laptop, and start to sync with Onedrive, however after the sync finished, he his unable to find some files, and got this message However if he goes to Onedrive...
  9. Does office 365 have a onedrive?

Does office 365 have a onedrive?: bradley.austin12 is my student login name. I have office365 installed. I'm going to AIU University. My other Microsoft accounts are scheduled to be deleted....
  10. Announcing School Data Sync general availability in Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing School Data Sync general availability in Office 365: We are excited to announce that School Data Sync (SDS), our online classroom automation solution, is moving from preview to general availability! Please fill out this request form to sign up, and we’ll help you to deploy it—for free. SDS helps schools automatically create...