Windows 10: OneDrive family and group sharing now available

Discus and support OneDrive family and group sharing now available in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We have all been adjusting to the new ways we stay in touch, share, teach, and learn. As many of us have made the shift to working and learning from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

OneDrive family and group sharing now available

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...e/ba-p/1816818

:)

Brink, Oct 29, 2020
Thema:

OneDrive family and group sharing now available

1. OneDrive family and group sharing now available - Similar Threads - OneDrive family group

2. Leaving Family Group

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Leaving Family Group: hello, i have been trying to play a game but it says im in a family group. i went to check the family group app and it shows that im an organizer and that im the only one in the family, and so i tried to leave but there was no option for me to leave even though ive looked at...
  3. Will leaving a family group in Microsoft Family alert the parents of the group?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Will leaving a family group in Microsoft Family alert the parents of the group?: If a member of the family who is over 13 leaves the group, will the parents be notified? Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-leaving-a-family-group-in-microsoft-family/6522fe46-a9a1-4a37-a2ec-072fc96994fc
  4. How can I share games with family group member?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I share games with family group member?: In my Windows10 PC, I bought Minecraft from Microsoft Store with my admin account, how can I share it with my kids in my family group? I searched several questions before and their solutions are no longer working....
  5. Add to OneDrive is now generally available

in Windows 10 News
    Add to OneDrive is now generally available: Files are the building blocks of our work— helping us collaborate with others to construct the end results. Research documents, data spreadsheets, sales reports, presentations, product videos and other content-rich files are the components that hold up our final...
  6. New Google Groups now generally available

in Windows 10 News
    New Google Groups now generally available: What’s changing We’re making the new Google Groups generally available - featuring an updated interface and more streamlined controls that make it easier to create, manage, and use. The modern interface is similar to other G Suite apps, such as Gmail,...
  7. Family group account

Family group account: I added an account on my computer for my roommate and inadvertently added her as a child. How do I change it to an adult account or delete it so I can correct it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/family-group-account/102d1908-8bf5-405e-966e-bb4d816e865a
  8. Family Group

Family Group: I have set up a Family Group. I am granting access to an app, but when my child attempts to access the app. The "Ask permission" window pops up again. We are in a loop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/family-group/0e02f8a8-3559-4b67-a6d4-64f5e811135e
  9. Sharing purchases within family group

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sharing purchases within family group: I recently purchased a mashup pack in Minecraft for my son but we can only use it when logged into my gamertag. Is there a way to share these microtransactions within your family group??? Thank you...
  10. OneDrive is Now Available Worldwide

in Windows 10 News
    OneDrive is Now Available Worldwide: Today February 19th we are thrilled to announce the global availability of OneDrive. For our existing SkyDrive customers, you are all set; your files are ready in the new OneDrive experience. All you have to do is head over to www.OneDrive.com and log in. For those of you...