Windows 10: OneDrive file crashes and I can't recover it

Discus and support OneDrive file crashes and I can't recover it in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I saved a file this morning to my OneDrive account. I've tried to open it from the desktop Word program and nothing happens. No screen pops up, no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JamesFarmer9, Dec 2, 2021.

1. OneDrive file crashes and I can't recover it

I saved a file this morning to my OneDrive account. I've tried to open it from the desktop Word program and nothing happens. No screen pops up, no errors, nothing. I tried emailing myself a link so I can open it and I get an error that says "Sorry, Word ran into a problem trying to open this document in a browser..." I tried to "Repair this document". And this screen just closes. I tried contacting Microsoft and you guys are impossible to get a hold of. Downvote on your Customer Service Accessibility.

:)

JamesFarmer9, Dec 2, 2021
  2. Macazine Win User

Recover files from Flash drive

According to me, the best flash drive recovery software which i have used and recovered files easily. It is very easy to use and within few steps you can recover data from flash drive. http://billhoyer.com/recover-corrupt-flash-drive-mac

Macazine, Dec 2, 2021
  3. DRDNA Win User
    DRDNA, Dec 2, 2021
  4. OneDrive file crashes and I can't recover it

Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Dec 2, 2021
Thema:

OneDrive file crashes and I can't recover it

1. OneDrive file crashes and I can't recover it - Similar Threads - OneDrive file crashes

2. Recover OneDrive

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Recover OneDrive: My ex’s dad had a Microsoft subscription that my email was linked to. I purchased my own subscription and unlinked my account, then signed in with my new subscription key that I had bought. Now I can’t see any of my files or photos or anything I had backed up on one drive,...
  3. Recover OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recover OneDrive: My ex’s dad had a Microsoft subscription that my email was linked to. I purchased my own subscription and unlinked my account, then signed in with my new subscription key that I had bought. Now I can’t see any of my files or photos or anything I had backed up on one drive,...
  4. OneDrive file crashes and I can't recover it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive file crashes and I can't recover it: I saved a file this morning to my OneDrive account. I've tried to open it from the desktop Word program and nothing happens. No screen pops up, no errors, nothing. I tried emailing myself a link so I can open it and I get an error that says "Sorry, Word ran into a problem...
  5. OneDrive file crashes and I can't recover it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive file crashes and I can't recover it: I saved a file this morning to my OneDrive account. I've tried to open it from the desktop Word program and nothing happens. No screen pops up, no errors, nothing. I tried emailing myself a link so I can open it and I get an error that says "Sorry, Word ran into a problem...
  6. Recover files on Onedrive encrypted by ransomware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Recover files on Onedrive encrypted by ransomware: Some of my files on Onedrive can't be opened due to being encrypted by ransomware. They've been added .iqll. It may be a kind of Offline Key infection as I've checked them using EmisoftMy Onedrive account is a 365 Education one. Are there any ways to recover/repair those...
  7. Recovering unsynced OneDrive files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recovering unsynced OneDrive files: Hi. I have an acer laptop that I've been using for over a year and have been saving most of my documents on OneDrive. The laptop now won't boot up, but when I check my files on OneDrive online, not all of the files were there. I suspect it wasn't syncing. My question is, are...
  8. Can I recover deleted OneDrive files?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I recover deleted OneDrive files?: I deleted all my files from OneDrive as well as from the actual Recycle Bin not realizing they would all be gone from my computer. Is there any way to recover the files? :( submitted by /u/01110001110001 [link] [comments]...
  9. I can't recover my files.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't recover my files.: I had installed a Oracle VM on my laptop and was practicing to use Arch Linux on it. But I found out it uses too much of my space so I deleted Oracle but after uninstalling Oracle, all the files in my drive got deleted. I don't know how. Now I ran a system recovery but the...
  10. Recovering OneDrive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Recovering OneDrive: Hello all I am hoping someone can help me. My Microsoft account has been compromised not this one obviously and they have managed to change the email address - I have no Idea what to. I contacted microsoft support and all they have been able to do is suspend the account....