Windows 10: OneDrive file recovery

Discus and support OneDrive file recovery in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i had to do a reinstall of Win 10 from a USB stick because I couldn't get any updates to work. I did not expect wasn't warned that it would delete the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Magrat13, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Magrat13 Win User

OneDrive file recovery

i had to do a reinstall of Win 10 from a USB stick because I couldn't get any updates to work. I did not expect wasn't warned that it would delete the contents of my OneDrive files. Is there any way I can recover them? - Theywere the back-up.

:)

Magrat13, Jun 12, 2020

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jun 12, 2020
  3. Onedrive

Hi Hiatt,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to refer the article Find
    lost or missing files in OneDrive
    for more information regarding the missing files.

If the issue still persists please follow the steps to contact
    OneDrive support for further assistance on this issue.

1. Login to OneDrive.com.
    2. Click the ? Help icon on the top banner of the page.
    3. Select Email OneDrive support for the further assistance.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Jun 12, 2020
  4. OneDrive file recovery

[HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Jun 12, 2020
Thema:

OneDrive file recovery

1. OneDrive file recovery - Similar Threads - OneDrive file recovery

2. Files recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files recovery: Hi, if you install a windows on a flash drive as a bootable device, does it erases the file inside the flash drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/files-recovery/21e11c3c-05e3-4660-826d-86f274730a94
  3. Windows 11 Recovery options after a crash with File History and OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Recovery options after a crash with File History and OneDrive: What are the Windows 11 Recovery options after a crash if you use File History or OneDrive backup? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-recovery-options-after-a-crash-with/e97b2c6c-e7d1-4410-b534-065fd93aab8c
  4. Windows 11 Recovery options after a crash with File History and OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Recovery options after a crash with File History and OneDrive: What are the Windows 11 Recovery options after a crash if you use File History or OneDrive backup? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-recovery-options-after-a-crash-with/e97b2c6c-e7d1-4410-b534-065fd93aab8c
  5. File recovery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File recovery: Hi,I moved files from an external memory card to my hard drive by both:1. dragging files2. cutting and pastingMy laptop was later stolen and I've lost a bunch of my family photos. Is it possible to recover them by running a software on my memory card?Thanks...
  6. Open .vhdx file after recovery from Onedrive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Open .vhdx file after recovery from Onedrive: once I was deleted all files from my one drive through cell phone, and also clear the recycle bin. after sometimes, I needed the deleted files but there was no way to recover the. So by using a data recovery software I have recovered C Drive of may laptop and explored the...
  7. OneDrive Recovery

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Recovery: I was working on another pc and I deleted all the files that I had in OneDrive. Going back to my own pc, I saw that all the files I had accidently deleted were in the recycle bin. I was able to go to the OneDrive site and restored files on to my pc. But everything is still...
  8. File Recovery

File Recovery: I deleted a file, and emptied the trash. Can I recover the file??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-recovery/a6fe73a3-a1fa-487e-b449-4a95af3112ec
  9. Recovery of files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recovery of files: Hey guys. Lost all files. I have 4gb Lexar thumb drive. It’s been plugged into a USB port that doesn’t always work on computer 1(the port is real picky). I didn’t see any of my normal files contained on usb on computer 1. So I plugged it into computer 2. Couldn’t find...
  10. file recovery

file recovery: Can I recover files that say "the application was unable to start correectly (0xc0000033) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-recovery/cb6722a4-3541-4cb8-a368-34561f9b2fa2"