Windows 10: Onedrive file won't delete,even if I use cmd,it doesn't work...

Discus and support Onedrive file won't delete,even if I use cmd,it doesn't work... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Ok so,I tried to delete this picture/file i have on Onedrive and it doesn't let delete it. It keeps on saying that it's not in the location I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SweetCoffee1, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Onedrive file won't delete,even if I use cmd,it doesn't work...

Ok so,I tried to delete this picture/file i have on Onedrive and it doesn't let delete it. It keeps on saying that it's not in the location I'm deleting it from/the item is not found but when I look at the properties of the file,its in the exact location I'm trying to delete it from.

It's also saying it can't sync the file up because of the name. So every time I try to rename it,it says the same thing as in "the item is not found"... I tried using cmd to force delete it,but that's proving to not work.

Is there any way to delete this file from my Onedrive folder?

:)

SweetCoffee1, Oct 5, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Onedrive file won't delete,even if I use cmd,it doesn't work... [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Oct 5, 2019
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Onedrive file won't delete,even if I use cmd,it doesn't work... [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Oct 5, 2019
  4. tops Win User

Onedrive file won't delete,even if I use cmd,it doesn't work...

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Oct 5, 2019
Thema:

Onedrive file won't delete,even if I use cmd,it doesn't work...

1. Onedrive file won't delete,even if I use cmd,it doesn't work... - Similar Threads - Onedrive file won't

2. Files won't delete off of OneDrive or Desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files won't delete off of OneDrive or Desktop: Hello, I was downloading my files from a microsdcard onto my school computer to transfer to another microsd card. The problem is the computer automatically syncs all the files to OneDrive. This wouldn't be a problem if the files I uploaded weren't 100+ gigabytes. Now whenever...
  3. Files won't delete off of OneDrive or Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files won't delete off of OneDrive or Desktop: Hello, I was downloading my files from a microsdcard onto my school computer to transfer to another microsd card. The problem is the computer automatically syncs all the files to OneDrive. This wouldn't be a problem if the files I uploaded weren't 100+ gigabytes. Now whenever...
  4. Files won't delete off of OneDrive or Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to delete .lnk files using CMD or Powershell?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete .lnk files using CMD or Powershell?: I want to delete two shortcuts in my desktop using powershell or cmd but each of them doesn't recognize them. when I enter `dir` in both cmd and pwsh, they jusy not show the shortcuts. it seems like they are ghosts. how can I make to fix this?...
  6. How to delete .lnk files using CMD or Powershell?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to delete .lnk files using CMD or Powershell?: I want to delete two shortcuts in my desktop using powershell or cmd but each of them doesn't recognize them. when I enter `dir` in both cmd and pwsh, they jusy not show the shortcuts. it seems like they are ghosts. how can I make to fix this?...
  7. Delete files using cmd

in Windows 10 Support
    Delete files using cmd: Hello, I want to search and delete files, in a folder by file extension ie: all files with extension jpeg, in a folder and it's subfolders ie: D:\New Can someone please write me a script to do that? Regards 181303
  8. OneDrive Files On Demand doesn't work

OneDrive Files On Demand doesn't work: I have around 100 GB of pictures stored on Onedrive. This overfills my laptop so I have turned on the files on demand option to free up the space. I also clicked on the free up space option in the folder short menu. I even did this for all the sub folder. Onedrive starts...
  9. ` key doesn't work, even using On-Screen Keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ` key doesn't work, even using On-Screen Keyboard: Hello all, I have a rather weird problem that I don't know how to address or troubleshoot. Windows doesn't let me type the ` key. I have used 2 different keyboards, the On-Screen Keyboard and different language and keyboard layouts. I have also rebound the ` key to another...
  10. Instructions for deleting files, using CMD

Instructions for deleting files, using CMD: Hello to the Community, Need to delete lots of files; some are large. I'm looking for the steps to permanently delete selected files, using CMD (I am NOT a skilled User) The standard Delete via File Explorer sometimes doens't work....and/or is very slow to delete....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant delete seon folders on windows 10 onedrive