Windows 10: OneDrive Files and Folders – Question

Discus and support OneDrive Files and Folders – Question in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; OneDrive Files and Folders – Question How do I access my older Document files and folders from the OneDrive cloud? Thanks, Jerry 9/9/19 140212 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jerry8A, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Jerry8A Win User

OneDrive Files and Folders – Question

How do I access my older Document files and folders from the OneDrive cloud?

Thanks,

Jerry
    9/9/19

:)

Jerry8A, Sep 10, 2019

2. onedrive duplicating my folders...

Hi.

Again, onedrive is going crazy and is duplicating my main folder, full of subfolders. It's locking me out of all my files. I have windows 10, Office 365 home. I paused synch at the moment before I have 1000 copy of my folder, which I can't open anyway!
    Please don't ask me any question that will further delay the repair. Simply give me a step by step solution and then improve onedrive so this won't happen again to so many of us. I suggest you also add "onedrive" in the list of "Windows Topics" below since
    thousands of users have issues with it.

Thanks

Michel

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Michel Chiangmai, Sep 10, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    OneDrive has hijacked my "Documents" folder

Hi Keegan,

To isolate your issue regarding with your data which is missing, we'd like to ask if your OneDrive files was synced with your computer before you uninstall it. If you experience data loss, we suggest that you login to your OneDrive.

• Login to www.onedrive.com.
    • Click on the question mark icon on the upper right-hand corner of your screen.
    • Select Email OneDrive Support.
    • Fill out the box and include the following:
    • Device/Time the files were seen.
    • Folder/file names that went missing.
    • Permission to view the OD Account History.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Sep 10, 2019
  4. OneDrive Files and Folders – Question

Music Folder Behaving Badly in OneDrive

Hi Robert,

There is a possibility that the Music folder is synced to your OneDrive that is why any files deleted from either of the folders is synced to the other. For us to better assist you with the said folder, we'd like to ask for additional information:

• Can you please provide a screenshot of the Music folder from the OneDrive folder and home folder?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you were advised to do?
    We will wait for your quick response.

Jennifer Cha, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

1. OneDrive Files and Folders – Question - Similar Threads - OneDrive Files Folders

2. Question regarding onedrive folder password protectation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question regarding onedrive folder password protectation: Hello,I want to add a password in my business one drive folders. Can It be possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-regarding-onedrive-folder-password/3c10dc23-1c07-49fa-a514-25c6e786b6e4
  3. Question regarding onedrive folder password protectation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question regarding onedrive folder password protectation: Hello,I want to add a password in my business one drive folders. Can It be possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-regarding-onedrive-folder-password/3c10dc23-1c07-49fa-a514-25c6e786b6e4
  4. OneDrive Folder Question

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Folder Question: Hi. I have Windows 10, v 21H1, and OneDrive build 21.160.0808.0002 84-bit. Yesterday I added Desktop, Documents and Pictures to OneDrive via Settings, Backup, Manage Backup. I removed the checkmark from Settings, Files on Demand because I want all files to be permanent, local...
  5. Onedrive File Folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Onedrive File Folder: There us a file folder named OneDrive under C:\users\my name. I've no idea where if came from unless it was very early in my use of W10 when I explored OneDrive. I can't remove it because I keep getting messages about administrative privileges. Can someone tell me what the...
  6. File folder question

File folder question: In File Folders, under "users" I pinned the file folder under my name to Quick Access. I will use the name John to show what I mean. users +John Of course the "plus sign" is there so you can open the folder. But the folder in Quick Access is just this John No...
  7. OneDrive Shared Folder question

OneDrive Shared Folder question: I have some shared folders in my OneDrive that my friends shared to me. However, if I move the shared folders to certain folders as a subfolders, the shared folders are not sync anymore. Does this mean that I cannot re-organize the shared folders?...
  8. OneDrive Files and Folders – Question

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    OneDrive Files and Folders – Question: OneDrive Files and Folders – Question How do I access my older Document files and folders from the OneDrive cloud? Thanks, Jerry 9/9/19 140212
  9. Question about Onedrive deleting files?

Question about Onedrive deleting files?: I have a folder of work files that I just copy to Onedrive so I can access them from my other PC’s. When I update that folder I just want to delete it from Onedrive and recopy the entire folder. When I delete that folder will Onedrive try to delete the folder or files on my...
  10. Files and folders permissions question

in Windows 10 Support
    Files and folders permissions question: In addition to myself as administrator I'm setting up two additional Family Member accounts. The operating system is on C drive but I've created folders on another drive.. f:\users\me\documents and \me\pictures..that's all fine and wish to do the same for FM1 and FM2 How...