Windows 10: OneDrive files not opening

Discus and support OneDrive files not opening in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I cannot open or save files to OneDrive and error code 0x80070194 is showing. Can you advise me how to fix please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by StevenRBT, Dec 31, 2019.

1. StevenRBT Win User

OneDrive files not opening

I cannot open or save files to OneDrive and error code 0x80070194 is showing. Can you advise me how to fix please

:)

StevenRBT, Dec 31, 2019
  2. Ketxxx Win User

opening .dds files with gimp

Simply, HOW? I got the DDS plugin but the POS wont open DDS files still. Can someone give me a step-by-step rundown of how to install the DDS plugin for gimp so I know if I'm missing something?

Ketxxx, Dec 31, 2019
  3. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Dec 31, 2019
  4. OneDrive files not opening

Search opens local files in OneDrive folder only in browser

Hi Elias,

To resolve your concern regarding opening local files on OneDrive, follow the steps below:

• Go to
      OneDrive.com.
    • Right click on the file that you want to view.
    • Click on Download.
    • The file will be downloaded, and would normally show up on the bottom part of your browser.
    • Click the file, and it would open up using its normal default application.

Let us know how it goes.

Ruizell Rey, Dec 31, 2019
Thema:

OneDrive files not opening

1. OneDrive files not opening - Similar Threads - OneDrive files opening

2. Open file location opens OneDrive in a browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Open file location opens OneDrive in a browser: Recently, I've noticed that when I right-click on a file and select "Open file location" in File Explorer, Windows does not open it in File Explorer as it used to, but it launches my default browser and opens this folder in the OneDrive Web App. I have no idea how to set it...
  3. Open file location opens OneDrive in a browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Open file location opens OneDrive in a browser: Recently, I've noticed that when I right-click on a file and select "Open file location" in File Explorer, Windows does not open it in File Explorer as it used to, but it launches my default browser and opens this folder in the OneDrive Web App. I have no idea how to set it...
  4. OneDrive files wont open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive files wont open: I keep getting an error "Source and Destination file name are the same" and the files wont open from OneDrive, or in any of my associated 365 products. It is my work account, i cannot turn off files on demand, or i will be downloading hundreds of thousands of documents. i...
  5. OneDrive files wont open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive files wont open: I keep getting an error "Source and Destination file name are the same" and the files wont open from OneDrive, or in any of my associated 365 products. It is my work account, i cannot turn off files on demand, or i will be downloading hundreds of thousands of documents. i...
  6. OneDrive files wont open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Office files not opening in onedrive

Office files not opening in onedrive: Hi, my new surface 3 laptop was delievered today. I am connected to the onedrive and can open documents online, but cannot open any MS docs from the windows explorer. I have tried disconnecting/reconnecting with onedrive and restarting, but that doesn't work. Can you please...
  8. OneDrive folders will not open in File Explorer

OneDrive folders will not open in File Explorer: OneDrive folders (e.g. Documents, Pictures, etc.) will not open using File Explorer. File Explorer hangs. Folders and files using OneDrive app and OneDrive online work correctly. OneDrive folders do open correctly using a non-Microsoft file manager (TreeSize Personal)....
  9. I can't Open Files on Onedrive

I can't Open Files on Onedrive: I have this one Word document where whenever I try to open it in online Word, it says 404 Not Found. On desktop Word, it says, "Sorry, we couldn't find https://xxxxxxxxxxxx****/personal/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.docx?xxxxxxxxxxxxx=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx=xxxx. Is it possible it was...
  10. unable to open files: OneDrive issue

unable to open files: OneDrive issue: I receive an error message when trying to open files on my desktop ( JPG, TXTand Excel): Can't open this file. Make sure OneDrive is running on your PC, then try again. What’s the matter? How am I supposed to fix it?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. onedrive explorer freezes windows 10

2. why is one drive not responding