Windows 10: OneDrive files sync status icon is very small Surface Book 2

Discus and support OneDrive files sync status icon is very small Surface Book 2 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I've started using OneDrive however, on my Surface the icons indicating status of the sync are crazy small see below [ATTACH] Now this is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Andrej Tkáč, Dec 31, 2019.

1. OneDrive files sync status icon is very small Surface Book 2

Hello,

I've started using OneDrive however, on my Surface the icons indicating status of the sync are crazy small see below

OneDrive files sync status icon is very small Surface Book 2 a0f84c59-e72f-49c2-bd30-cf9b984ddf9a?upload=true.png

Now this is with 3240x2160 175% scaling and medium icons. I actually use small icons but to demonstrate the sice of the sync icons I used medium ones. I tried: change resolution, change scaling, change icon size but none helped. Any ideas how I could get larger icons on my surface? On my desktop the icons are fine

Winver: 2004 OS Build 19041.1

Onedrive sync client version: Build 19.222.1110.0004

Moved from: OneDrive with Office / Windows 10 / Office 365 Home

:)

Andrej Tkáč, Dec 31, 2019

2. "Surface Detach" Icon Removal on Surface Book Taskbar

Hi,

As per the description I understand that you are trying to remove the Surface detach icon from the Taskbar on your Surface device, we will help you with this issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to disable it and check if it helps.

You will have to disable the Surface DTX. Follow:

• Press and hold (or right-click) the taskbar and select Task Manager.
    • In Task Manager, select the Startup tab.
    • Check if the Surface DTX status is shown as Disabled.
    • Close Task Manager.
    • Go to Start
      OneDrive files sync status icon is very small Surface Book 2 f7c7fdba-6df5-43d9-a333-f8148a96bfa5.png
      , and select
      Power > Restart to restart your Surface Book.

Hope it helps. Let us know for further assistance on accessing the Surface device, we will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 31, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    New Update for Surface Book 2 on Windows 10 April 2018 v1803 - May 9 Surface

Source: Update for Surface Book 2 (09 May 2018) Surface

See also: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4055398

Brink, Dec 31, 2019
  4. OneDrive files sync status icon is very small Surface Book 2

OneDrive Sync Status

Since the 10 April MS Updates, the OneDrive folder in the Navigation pane of File Explorer no longer shows the green tick box that it did before. Before all folders and files showed the green tick box in the Navigation Pane. Now, I have a "Status" column,
    showing a status icon alongside each folder and file in the details window. However, the status of some folders is showing as 'Sync Pending', but I don't think this can be correct as none of the individual files in those folders show as "Sync Pending". I've
    tried re-saving the files in those folders and the status changes, temporarily, to a green tick. If I move away from that view in File Explorer and then back again, the "Sync Pending" icon re-appears against that folder. Rather than employ a suggested technical
    workaround, I would prefer to await a further update that fixes this, so, for now,
    I'd be interested if others are experiencing the same issue so that more people can be flagging the issue up. (I would have used the 'OneDrive' category in this community, but that is 'locked').

TrevorFayers, Dec 31, 2019
Thema:

OneDrive files sync status icon is very small Surface Book 2

1. OneDrive files sync status icon is very small Surface Book 2 - Similar Threads - OneDrive files sync

2. OneDrive sync status icons

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive sync status icons: Why OneDrive doesn't have an option to disable sync status icons like Google backup app has? I don't want this silly status icons on my files and there's nothing in options to disable them....
  3. Surface Book 2 Ethernet

Surface Book 2 Ethernet: Hi I have a Surface Book 2 and a Surface Dock, recently my ethernet LAN just disappear not sure why. I have tried rebooting, surface diagnostic, change lan cable and tested lan cable in other device in it worked fine. but not on my SB2. I checked that there is no driver...
  4. Surface Book 2 Login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Surface Book 2 Login: My buddy purchased his MS Surface Book2 a couple years ago. He always used facial recognition to log in. About a week ago, the facial recognition ceased to exist. He doesn't remember his Pin or Password. The hyperlink that says 'Forgot Pin' doesnt send me to another page...
  5. Surface Book 2 very slow if after charger is unplugged.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Book 2 very slow if after charger is unplugged.: Hello, This is a problem that has been bugging me for about two weeks. This problem started after Zoom crashed on my computer two weeks ago. Now whenever I unplug my laptop from my charger, the CPU speed is stuck at .38GHz for about 5 - 15 mins before it gets back to...
  6. very small icons and very small text in taskbar,

in Windows 10 Customization
    very small icons and very small text in taskbar,: Hi ,my name is Colin i have just bought a new Dell inspiron 15 model 3585,The problem i have is tiny text and icons on task bar,and when i right click on anything that text is also so very small,i might add that in settings the text size is normal size, ease of access is of...
  7. Surface Book 2 will not reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface Book 2 will not reset: I created a USB restore drive from my machine, reset the computer and the restore dies at 65% and then not able to do anything. Is there any way I can create another restore usb without using my PC since it now does not work? I even went as far as saying wipe the whole...
  8. Surface Book 2

Surface Book 2: I am trying to run Flash files on my Surface Book 2 and have had no success. I have downloaded adobe flash. Is there something I need to do? Does Flash work on the Surface Book 2?...
  9. instagram on surface book 2

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    instagram on surface book 2: While attempting to install Instagram on a new surface book 2 device, an error read that requirements were needed. Directx and more than 2 GB of ram were indicated as the need but the machine has 8GB and is on Directx v12. Do you have any advice on what we should do next?...
  10. Surface Book 2 overheating

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Book 2 overheating: Okay so I know the Surface Books have an issue with overheating. I absolutely LOVE my computer but obviously the overheating is an issue. Other posts talk about how its their screen that has the issue. I've even seen where the battery in the screen swoll up. My keyboard is...