Windows 10: Onedrive folder icon is now dark blue and it disappeared from the File Explorer

Discus and support Onedrive folder icon is now dark blue and it disappeared from the File Explorer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I was messing with the onedrive folder trying to make the little icons near files and folders of my desktop disappear and I ended up deleting the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PietroAlessandrini, May 4, 2021.

1. Onedrive folder icon is now dark blue and it disappeared from the File Explorer

I was messing with the onedrive folder trying to make the little icons near files and folders of my desktop disappear and I ended up deleting the Onedrive folder. The folder still appars in my user folder but it's dark blue and it doesn't appear on the side of the File Explorer. Is there a way ti make it appear again?

:)

PietroAlessandrini, May 4, 2021

2. Delete Onedrive icon from file explorer

Thank you Matthew again and again for all your tips and suggested solution.
    You help me to solve 90% of the issue and the below support from Microsoft agent helped me to make the no-name folder disappear

Onedrive folder icon is now dark blue and it disappeared from the File Explorer [​IMG]

But the new issue come after reinstalling the OneDrive and login with my work credentials as below.

Onedrive folder icon is now dark blue and it disappeared from the File Explorer [​IMG]
    how can i get rid of the one with red line please.

samerrustom, May 4, 2021
  3. wolf2009 Win User
    How to make vista display same icon size for all opened folders in explorer ?

i dont think this answers the question , how do i make all icons in all folders appear "Large Icons" .

thx tho .

wolf2009, May 4, 2021
  4. Onedrive folder icon is now dark blue and it disappeared from the File Explorer

Delete Onedrive icon from file explorer

Thank you Mattheow.
    Your suggestion solved 90 % of the issue.
    I found four entries in the registry under OneDrive.. (1).
    As you can see in the picture there is a folder without a name in the file explorer. I hope there is a way to get it of it please

samerrustom, May 4, 2021
Thema:

Onedrive folder icon is now dark blue and it disappeared from the File Explorer

1. Onedrive folder icon is now dark blue and it disappeared from the File Explorer - Similar Threads - Onedrive folder icon

2. Files disappeared from Onedrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files disappeared from Onedrive: Most of important files disappeared from onedrive overnight. They are not in the recycle bin. I have the free version. 2 year old versions of the files do exist. I cannot for the life of me think of anything I could have done to cause this. I do recall perhaps adding another...
  3. OneDrive Personal has disappeared from File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Personal has disappeared from File Explorer: I have a OneDrive Personal Account. This used to be listed in the list of files and folders in File Explorer. It still is on my HP desktop running W11, but has disappeared from my W10 HP laptop. I've tried the 'Restore your OneDrive' instructions, but they don't seem to...
  4. OneDrive Personal has disappeared from File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Personal has disappeared from File Explorer: I have a OneDrive Personal Account. This used to be listed in the list of files and folders in File Explorer. It still is on my HP desktop running W11, but has disappeared from my W10 HP laptop. I've tried the 'Restore your OneDrive' instructions, but they don't seem to...
  5. OneDrive Personal has disappeared from File Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Delete Onedrive icon from file explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Delete Onedrive icon from file explorer: We are using OneDrive for business in our office. I link OneDrive to my business email address for a long time. Couple of days ago I linked of our colleague account to copy some folders to my desktop. After copying his data I unlinked his account but the OneDrive icon is...
  7. Personal OneDrive folder disappeared from Windows 10 Explorer

Personal OneDrive folder disappeared from Windows 10 Explorer: Hi I have two , separate, work Microsoft 365 accounts. I have a personal OneDrive account under my "hotmail" account. I keep work and personal related files separate on the different OneDrives. I used to be able to see and access all three OneDrives through Windows 10...
  8. Images in customized folder icons disappearing in file explorer.

Images in customized folder icons disappearing in file explorer.: Hi Microsoft. I know this is a bug in windows/file explorer, But are there any way i can make some kind of back-up when this occurs. I have hundreds of custom made icons for my folders on a external hdd drive which have taken me many hours to create, So is there any way to...
  9. OneDrive disappeared from file explorer in W10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive disappeared from file explorer in W10: Hey all, Preface: I had Windows 8.1 and I never used SkyDrive or, later, OneDrive, but since it's so inbred with Windows 10, I wanted to at least check it out. Especially after all of Microsoft's hype and the $16 Billion they poured into cloud research. I also have a...
  10. File Explorer icon disappears from Taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer icon disappears from Taskbar: I just upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 yesterday and overall I've been happy with it. However, I note one strange behavior: the File Explorer icon seems to disappear sometimes from the Taskbar. I created a Desktop shortcut for File Explorer, but when I right click on...