Windows 10: onedrive folder montoring

Discus and support onedrive folder montoring in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; onedive needs to be changed back to having the ability to specify your own folders and places it looks at for uploding... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by joedantoni, Nov 28, 2018.

1. onedrive folder montoring

onedive needs to be changed back to having the ability to specify your own folders and places it looks at for uploding

:)

joedantoni, Nov 28, 2018

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Nov 28, 2018
  3. Music Folder Behaving Badly in OneDrive

Hi Robert,

There is a possibility that the Music folder is synced to your OneDrive that is why any files deleted from either of the folders is synced to the other. For us to better assist you with the said folder, we'd like to ask for additional information:

• Can you please provide a screenshot of the Music folder from the OneDrive folder and home folder?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you were advised to do?
    We will wait for your quick response.

Jennifer Cha, Nov 28, 2018
  4. onedrive folder montoring

OneDrive folder icon changed to plain

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I understand your concern and suggest you to Unlink OneDrive and run OneDrive setup
    again and check. Here is the steps:

• Right-click the white OneDrive cloud icon in the notification area, at the far right of the taskbar.

onedrive folder montoring ce960e20-2ea4-4298-8ec8-8399b1b20e20.png

(You might need to click the Show hidden icons arrow next to the notification area to see the
      OneDrive icon.)

• Click Settings, and then click Unlink.

• Follow the steps in the Welcome to OneDrive wizard to set up OneDrive.
    Do notify us if the issue still persists and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Nov 28, 2018
Thema:

onedrive folder montoring

1. onedrive folder montoring - Similar Threads - onedrive folder montoring

2. Onedrive folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive folder: Cannot delete a folder in Onedrive, and YES I'M CREATING THIS QUESTION AGAIN BECAUSE SOME GENIUS CLOSED IT WITHOUT AN ADEQUATE SOLUTION. This is MY folder, not yours, this is MY machine, not yours, and this is MY data, NOT yours. in addition, this is not a "shared" folder, it...
  3. Tile not staying locked on multiple montors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tile not staying locked on multiple montors: Hi everyone,Running a 3 monitor setup with an LG nanocel8 48" in the middle and 2 dell 2219's on either side. Windows 10 pro, ryzen 5800x,32gb ram, gtx1070, 1tb nvme. All drivers are up to date including windows.So I have a strange issue that recently started. Whenever I have...
  4. Onedrive Folder

Onedrive Folder: I just tried adding my Videos folder to Onedrive, but in the process changed the location of my Onedrive folder. I can access it in my C: drive, but how do i correct this and change the location to onedrive back to default? Help!...
  5. Dual Montor Questions

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Dual Montor Questions: have my windows 10 pc hooked up to a 1080p display (displayport out) and a 4k hdr tv (hdmi out). 1. in display settings the 1080p display shows as display #2 (even tho it's marked as "make this my main display), would like it to show as display #1, how do i make this happen?...
  6. Dual Montor Questions

in Windows 10 Support
    Dual Montor Questions: have my windows 10 pc hooked up to a 1080p display (displayport out) and a 4k hdr tv (hdmi out). 1. in display settings the 1080p display shows as display #2 (even tho it's marked as "make this my main display), would like it to show as display #1, how do i make this happen?...
  7. Folders in OneDrive

Folders in OneDrive: Inside of OneDrive I have created folders inside of folders, organizing all of my documents I work with on a daily basis. In some folders I need to shortcut to other folders within these folders. I hope I am not confusing here, But this worked very well for me on windows...
  8. OneDrive Folders

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive Folders: I have setup the OneDrive sync folder to my secondary D Drive but when I add folders from the D Drive it is essentially mirroring those folders and doubling the space taken on that drive. Am I missing something in my setup of the sync folders? I want to mirror the D Drive...
  9. think on montor is hard to see

in Windows 10 Customization
    think on montor is hard to see: the text need to be larger and darker what van I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/think-on-montor-is-hard-to-see/13b95390-d527-49f9-b461-4409478dc99c
  10. Onedrive Folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive Folder: Help ! I have a premium Onedrive account and my Samsung Galaxy Book, but everytime I click my Onedrive Folder ( in File Explorer ) it keeps not responding . I'm using Windown 10 Education. I have uninstalled anf re-installed many times and it didn't work ....