Windows 10: OneDrive folder not syncing with cloud

Discus and support OneDrive folder not syncing with cloud in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, this my first post here. I don't know if I have put this in the correct forum, apologies if not. My Windows Version is 20H2. For some reason I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Mattylad91, Aug 16, 2021.

1. OneDrive folder not syncing with cloud

Hi, this my first post here. I don't know if I have put this in the correct forum, apologies if not. My Windows Version is 20H2. For some reason I created my OneDrive folder within my existing OneDrive setup, in C:\Users\Username\OneDrive\Email attachments\Documents. I don't know if this affects my issue, where my OneDrive folder doesn't sync with the cloud. The app is stuck on looking for changes. How can I change the location of my OneDrive folder to C:\Users\Username? How can I make my OneDrive folder sync? Thanks.

:)

Mattylad91, Aug 16, 2021
  2. sam9 Win User

Sync same folder with OneDrive and Google Drive

O.k, just leave the issue of a same folder sync to OneDrive and google drive. My main concern is that if I mistakenly delete a file from OneDrive cloud then it will be deleted from my pc OneDrive folder also, means I lost that file or if because of some error or hacking at cloud, my files get deleted at cloud, then it also mean that all files will automatically deleted from my OneDrive folder at pc.

3. App is not syncing to the cloud

Hi Robert, Greg is here (an Independent advisor).

Please follow the steps to link your app with the Cloud.

>Start the Book Bazaar Reader app and right click on the launched Window

>At the bottom on the left of the screen you will find list of options, including Add a book, Cloud and Select

>Click on Cloud and select Connect to the Cloud (OneDrive), then follow on-screen instructions.

>Sign in using the same user account which is connected with OneDrive to check if the issue persists.

I also recommend that you refer to the article for further information

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Add-an...

Greg Shapiro, Aug 16, 2021
  4. Esoremada Win User

OneDrive folder not syncing with cloud

Sync folder between two computers using both local network and cloud

I'm looking for a way to do the following:

1. Sync folder A on my laptop with folder B on my PC by transferring any changes on one machine onto the other machine using the local network.
    2. If I modify one of the folders while the other machine is off, the changes are uploaded to cloud storage like Dropbox or Google Drive or OneDrive, and downloaded to the other machine once it is turned on. When the change is synced the data can be deleted from the cloud.

I am able to do #1 by turning on sharing over the local network for each folder and using FreeFileSync on each computer to sync the local folder to the other one. However I would like my changes to sync without having to keep both machines on at the same time.

The folders are too large to keep completely in the cloud, but the changes I make each day are not.

Esoremada, Aug 16, 2021
Thema:

OneDrive folder not syncing with cloud

1. OneDrive folder not syncing with cloud - Similar Threads - OneDrive folder syncing

2. Syncing Files/Folder with OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Syncing Files/Folder with OneDrive: Reinstalled Windows 10 on laptop. Have all my files/folders backup on OneDrive. My Pictures folder is 79Gb. Is it going to take a long time to sync my Pictures folder back to my Laptop I like a copy on my laptop as well as on OneDrive as I only have 65mb internet speed....
  3. Syncing Files/Folder with OneDrive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Syncing Files/Folder with OneDrive: Reinstalled Windows 10 on laptop. Have all my files/folders backup on OneDrive. My Pictures folder is 79Gb. Is it going to take a long time to sync my Pictures folder back to my Laptop I like a copy on my laptop as well as on OneDrive as I only have 65mb internet speed....
  4. Onedrive and This PC folder sync

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive and This PC folder sync: I have Windows 10 and just moved to Onedrive in order to sync my files to the cloud like I did with iDrive. My goal is to ensure all the files and folders in the Documents folder and Desktop are backed up automatically whenever they change. Boom!Unfortunately, when I change...
  5. Onedrive and This PC folder sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive and This PC folder sync: I have Windows 10 and just moved to Onedrive in order to sync my files to the cloud like I did with iDrive. My goal is to ensure all the files and folders in the Documents folder and Desktop are backed up automatically whenever they change. Boom!Unfortunately, when I change...
  6. OneDrive Sync to specifc folders

OneDrive Sync to specifc folders: Hi. I'm trying to use a single OneDrive account to sync to a number of PC's and a NAS but only specific files/folders. The NAS does this perfectly but One Drive wants to synchronize files I don't want. The issue is and I see this as huge failing, there is a potential to hold...
  7. Not Syncing Folders with OneDrive

Not Syncing Folders with OneDrive: How do I add a folder to my desktop without having OneDrive attempt to sync it? I wanted to move a large file and for ease of access wanted to place it on the desktop. I don't want OneDrive to upload all 6GB of it. What I tried: I created a "Local" folder on Desktop. I...
  8. OneDrive files/folder sync

OneDrive files/folder sync: How do I get a newly created (by me) Video folder in OneDrive to save new content and sync with My PC >Video folder? Currently new video content is saved in QneDrive >Camera roll. OneDrive version 19.070.0410.0007 [ATTACH]...
  9. OneDrive on Windows 10 cannot complete sync with OneDrive in cloud

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    OneDrive on Windows 10 cannot complete sync with OneDrive in cloud: Since upgrading to Windows 10 build 1803 my OneDrive is perpetually "updating files." In addition system restore does not work because it cannot extract OneDrive from a restore point. That's probably because it times out waiting for OneDrive to finish a sync. I've tried...
  10. recommendations for cloud backup and syncing -- OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    recommendations for cloud backup and syncing -- OneDrive?: I just got Windows 10. I've been using the cloud backup/folder syncing service Jungle Disk on Windows 7 for a while. I'm not very happy with Jungle Disk... no end of bugs and problems. Because Microsoft is pushing OneDrive so hard with Windows 10, I thought I would ask a...