Windows 10: Onedrive folder on Windows 10 computer

Discus and support Onedrive folder on Windows 10 computer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; It is understood that a file in the Onedrive cloud can be downloaded on demand File on Demand by clicking on the name of the file. When a file is saved... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Misterdavie, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Onedrive folder on Windows 10 computer

It is understood that a file in the Onedrive cloud can be downloaded on demand File on Demand by clicking on the name of the file. When a file is saved or copied to the Onedrive folder on the computer it is automatically uploaded to the Onedrive cloud. However, in order to remove the file from the Onedrive computer folder, it is required to right click on the check icon and select "Free up space." That is a manual procedure. Can you tell me if there is a way to automate "Free up space?" The manual process is cumbersome and requires me to remember to manually free up space. That is not what computers are for. They are for automating a human's work.

:)

Misterdavie, Jan 24, 2020

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jan 24, 2020
  3. Freezer Win User
    Windows 10 - OneDrive

Anyone know how to remove "OneDrive - For Business" from the Explorer navigation panel? I've tried just about every registry modification, and windows policy for "Onedrive" but they only seem to work for the consumer product, not for onedrive for business.

The onedrive product alone is so damn annoying and continues to load itself upon startup, even when it's explicitly remove from startup. It continues to automatically load and unload itself from within the startup folder... while I'm actively watching it load itself into the startup folder.

Freezer, Jan 24, 2020
  4. Freezer Win User

Onedrive folder on Windows 10 computer

Windows 10 - OneDrive

This is Windows 10 Pro... Enterprise is an entirely different deal and I'm sure I won't have problems that route, but I'm not forking over more $ to dipshit developers. The only thing I can think of is un-linking my Office 365 accounts within Office, but that defeats the purpose of accessing the files ONLINE and managing them from there. I have two alumni accounts, not a single problem in Windows 7/8 until M$shit devs decided to integrate Onedrive. I've deleted, renamed, set read-only to "msosync.exe," ... but windows continues to add it again and again, and NOW I just noticed it's now linking to groove.exe, instead of onedrive. Sooo fn annoying!

Onedrive on Windows 10 is not an 'app' it is integrated. Plus I don't fool around with the Windows Store thoughtless developer child bullshit. Windows Store ought to be completely removed from the Windows platform all together. Also I do not intend to completely remove Onedrive, it defeats the purpose... the purpose is to REMOVE it from Windows Explorer navigation and startup.

Freezer, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

Onedrive folder on Windows 10 computer

1. Onedrive folder on Windows 10 computer - Similar Threads - Onedrive folder computer

2. Onedrive folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive folder: Cannot delete a folder in Onedrive, and YES I'M CREATING THIS QUESTION AGAIN BECAUSE SOME GENIUS CLOSED IT WITHOUT AN ADEQUATE SOLUTION. This is MY folder, not yours, this is MY machine, not yours, and this is MY data, NOT yours. in addition, this is not a "shared" folder, it...
  3. Onedrive folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive folder: Cannot delete a folder in Onedrive, and YES I'M CREATING THIS QUESTION AGAIN BECAUSE SOME GENIUS CLOSED IT WITHOUT AN ADEQUATE SOLUTION. This is MY folder, not yours, this is MY machine, not yours, and this is MY data, NOT yours. in addition, this is not a "shared" folder, it...
  4. Onedrive folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. OneDrive folder is very slow on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    OneDrive folder is very slow on Windows 10: Out of nowhere today, my OneDrive folder is very slow in navigating. It usually opens up folders within OneDrive instantly. I tried restarting the PC but still same issue. submitted by /u/FailedPreMedStudent [link] [comments]...
  6. Onedrive Folder

Onedrive Folder: I just tried adding my Videos folder to Onedrive, but in the process changed the location of my Onedrive folder. I can access it in my C: drive, but how do i correct this and change the location to onedrive back to default? Help!...
  7. Folders in OneDrive

Folders in OneDrive: Inside of OneDrive I have created folders inside of folders, organizing all of my documents I work with on a daily basis. In some folders I need to shortcut to other folders within these folders. I hope I am not confusing here, But this worked very well for me on windows...
  8. OneDrive Folders

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive Folders: I have setup the OneDrive sync folder to my secondary D Drive but when I add folders from the D Drive it is essentially mirroring those folders and doubling the space taken on that drive. Am I missing something in my setup of the sync folders? I want to mirror the D Drive...
  9. Onedrive Folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive Folder: Help ! I have a premium Onedrive account and my Samsung Galaxy Book, but everytime I click my Onedrive Folder ( in File Explorer ) it keeps not responding . I'm using Windown 10 Education. I have uninstalled anf re-installed many times and it didn't work ....
  10. OneDrive Folders

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive Folders: In Windows 10, I already have folders for Music, Videos, Documents and Pictures. Why can't these folders be synced with OneDrive? It would make so much more sense. Instead I have to create separate folders in my OneDrive directory in Windows Explorer with the same names,...