Windows 10: Onedrive folder volumes not working

Discus and support Onedrive folder volumes not working in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I determine how much information I have stored in a folder and its sub folders? I have windows 365 and offline storage in OneDrive. I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by robin live.com, Dec 23, 2019.

1. Onedrive folder volumes not working

How do I determine how much information I have stored in a folder and its sub folders? I have windows 365 and offline storage in OneDrive. I am accessing Onedrive through the 'view online' option through the web. I want to work out how much space I am using for photos, which are stored in folder 'Photos' and subfolders. I click the top right-hand circle on the folder and then right-click for details. On the right hand of my window, the appropriate panel appears, but it is empty - it contains no information. I have also tried clicking the right-hand circle and then clicking the exclamation mark - the right-hand panel also appears, it is also empty. I am using Chrome ... checks ... oh drag me sideways to hell, microsoft onedrive does not work with Chrome. If you use Edge there is no problem. For 1990s shame ... there is 3 hours wasted time fixed using my support desk 1990s skill. Shakes head with great disappointment ...

This posted in case others have the same problem. The solution is not easy to find on the web

:)

robin live.com, Dec 23, 2019

2. onedrive duplicating my folders...

Hi.

Again, onedrive is going crazy and is duplicating my main folder, full of subfolders. It's locking me out of all my files. I have windows 10, Office 365 home. I paused synch at the moment before I have 1000 copy of my folder, which I can't open anyway!
    Please don't ask me any question that will further delay the repair. Simply give me a step by step solution and then improve onedrive so this won't happen again to so many of us. I suggest you also add "onedrive" in the list of "Windows Topics" below since
    thousands of users have issues with it.

Thanks

Michel

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Michel Chiangmai, Dec 23, 2019
  3. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Dec 23, 2019
  4. Freezer Win User

Onedrive folder volumes not working

Windows 10 - OneDrive

Anyone know how to remove "OneDrive - For Business" from the Explorer navigation panel? I've tried just about every registry modification, and windows policy for "Onedrive" but they only seem to work for the consumer product, not for onedrive for business.

The onedrive product alone is so damn annoying and continues to load itself upon startup, even when it's explicitly remove from startup. It continues to automatically load and unload itself from within the startup folder... while I'm actively watching it load itself into the startup folder.

Freezer, Dec 23, 2019
Thema:

Onedrive folder volumes not working

1. Onedrive folder volumes not working - Similar Threads - Onedrive folder volumes

2. Onedrive folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive folder: Cannot delete a folder in Onedrive, and YES I'M CREATING THIS QUESTION AGAIN BECAUSE SOME GENIUS CLOSED IT WITHOUT AN ADEQUATE SOLUTION. This is MY folder, not yours, this is MY machine, not yours, and this is MY data, NOT yours. in addition, this is not a "shared" folder, it...
  3. Onedrive folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive folder: Cannot delete a folder in Onedrive, and YES I'M CREATING THIS QUESTION AGAIN BECAUSE SOME GENIUS CLOSED IT WITHOUT AN ADEQUATE SOLUTION. This is MY folder, not yours, this is MY machine, not yours, and this is MY data, NOT yours. in addition, this is not a "shared" folder, it...
  4. Windows Search Not Working in OneDrive Folder

in Cortana
    Windows Search Not Working in OneDrive Folder: For about two weeks now, my Windows Search has not been working properly in my OneDrive folder, where I keep the vast majority of all my files. A small number of files appear instantly; most, not at all, even though I know they're there. Steps I have taken to attempt to fix...
  5. OneDrive Folder shows a Volume greater than it should

OneDrive Folder shows a Volume greater than it should: I have about 1.1 TB of files in my OneDrive account, online. On my windows 10 PC, Build 1909 I have set all but about 25GB of my files to remain online, the folders were set to 'free space'. However, the properties dialogue for my OneDrive folder says I have used about...
  6. Onedrive Folder

Onedrive Folder: I just tried adding my Videos folder to Onedrive, but in the process changed the location of my Onedrive folder. I can access it in my C: drive, but how do i correct this and change the location to onedrive back to default? Help!...
  7. Shortcut Folders not Working in OneDrive

Shortcut Folders not Working in OneDrive: Inside of OneDrive I have created folders inside of folders, organizing all of my documents I work with on a daily basis. In some folders I need to shortcut to other folders within these folders. I hope I am not confusing here, But this worked very well for me on windows...
  8. Folders in OneDrive

Folders in OneDrive: Inside of OneDrive I have created folders inside of folders, organizing all of my documents I work with on a daily basis. In some folders I need to shortcut to other folders within these folders. I hope I am not confusing here, But this worked very well for me on windows...
  9. OneDrive Folders

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive Folders: I have setup the OneDrive sync folder to my secondary D Drive but when I add folders from the D Drive it is essentially mirroring those folders and doubling the space taken on that drive. Am I missing something in my setup of the sync folders? I want to mirror the D Drive...
  10. Onedrive Folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive Folder: Help ! I have a premium Onedrive account and my Samsung Galaxy Book, but everytime I click my Onedrive Folder ( in File Explorer ) it keeps not responding . I'm using Windown 10 Education. I have uninstalled anf re-installed many times and it didn't work ....