Windows 10: Onedrive Folder

Discus and support Onedrive Folder in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I just tried adding my Videos folder to Onedrive, but in the process changed the location of my Onedrive folder. I can access it in my C: drive, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BrendenPeters, Apr 15, 2020.

1. Onedrive Folder

I just tried adding my Videos folder to Onedrive, but in the process changed the location of my Onedrive folder. I can access it in my C: drive, but how do i correct this and change the location to onedrive back to default? Help!

:)

BrendenPeters, Apr 15, 2020

2. onedrive duplicating my folders...

Hi.

Again, onedrive is going crazy and is duplicating my main folder, full of subfolders. It's locking me out of all my files. I have windows 10, Office 365 home. I paused synch at the moment before I have 1000 copy of my folder, which I can't open anyway!
    Please don't ask me any question that will further delay the repair. Simply give me a step by step solution and then improve onedrive so this won't happen again to so many of us. I suggest you also add "onedrive" in the list of "Windows Topics" below since
    thousands of users have issues with it.

Thanks

Michel

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Michel Chiangmai, Apr 16, 2020
  3. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Apr 16, 2020
  4. Onedrive Folder

Smittychat., Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

Onedrive Folder

1. Onedrive Folder - Similar Threads - Onedrive Folder

2. How to get my folders and files out of OneDrive that all have red x's in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get my folders and files out of OneDrive that all have red x's in Windows 11: I purchased a program that supplies all the data via OneDrive. I now see all my photos, folders, programs with red x's and look to be in the cloud. How to I remove the x's, remove from the cloud back to my computer, and nullify the ability to have this happen again. I have...
  3. How to get my folders and files out of OneDrive that all have red x's in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get my folders and files out of OneDrive that all have red x's in Windows 11: I purchased a program that supplies all the data via OneDrive. I now see all my photos, folders, programs with red x's and look to be in the cloud. How to I remove the x's, remove from the cloud back to my computer, and nullify the ability to have this happen again. I have...
  4. My documents folder links to OneDrive instead of the local one. The local one doesn't seem...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My documents folder links to OneDrive instead of the local one. The local one doesn't seem...: I've recently unlinked my microsoft account from my PC, but when I open my documents folder, the path is "C:/Users/My Username/my OneDrive folder/Documents" and I want to revert it, how can I do it?Obs: My account is unlinked from OneDrive on the PC....
  5. My documents folder links to OneDrive instead of the local one. The local one doesn't seem...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My documents folder links to OneDrive instead of the local one. The local one doesn't seem...: I've recently unlinked my microsoft account from my PC, but when I open my documents folder, the path is "C:/Users/My Username/my OneDrive folder/Documents" and I want to revert it, how can I do it?Obs: My account is unlinked from OneDrive on the PC....
  6. My documents folder links to OneDrive instead of the local one. The local one doesn't seem...

7. windows Folder status , OneDrive and Sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows Folder status , OneDrive and Sync: What is Sync as if , for a local windows offline folders not of Windows , the private DB ones. OneDrive windows, always has DB private to be Sync whenever possible?Refer to...
  8. windows Folder status , OneDrive and Sync

windows Folder status , OneDrive and Sync: What is Sync as if , for a local windows offline folders not of Windows , the private DB ones. OneDrive windows, always has DB private to be Sync whenever possible?Refer to...
  9. OneDrive Document Folder is in a file C:/ ..../Old Documents

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Document Folder is in a file C:/ ..../Old Documents: On OneDrive my Documents folder has a file name named "C:\Users\.....\OneDrive\Old Documents". I also have another folder "C:\Users\drrly\OneDrive\Documents" but that is not the default Documents folder. To add further confusion there is a subfolder of the...
  10. OneDrive Document Folder is in a file C:/ ..../Old Documents

OneDrive Document Folder is in a file C:/ ..../Old Documents: On OneDrive my Documents folder has a file name named "C:\Users\.....\OneDrive\Old Documents". I also have another folder "C:\Users\drrly\OneDrive\Documents" but that is not the default Documents folder. To add further confusion there is a subfolder of the...