Windows 10: OneDrive for multi-disk systems

Discus and support OneDrive for multi-disk systems in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a 2 disk PC - the 'C' drive is my system disk, the 'D' drive is my data disk - for documents, pictures etc.Recently I manually populated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by John81MA, Jun 22, 2021.

1. John81MA Win User

OneDrive for multi-disk systems

I have a 2 disk PC - the 'C' drive is my system disk, the 'D' drive is my data disk - for documents, pictures etc.Recently I manually populated OneDrive from 'D'. Shortly after, I discovered that any edits, additions to 'D' were not being picked by OneDrive.The company that built my PC has a support team and I contacted them. Their answer: OneDrive only works on 'C'. They then made several changes to my PC so that OneDrive would operate on 'D'Question: has anybody else had this problem? Does anybody know if Microsoft is going to come out with a 'fix'?

:)

John81MA, Jun 22, 2021

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jun 22, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 22, 2021
  4. OneDrive for multi-disk systems

System Specs minor revisions and suggestions

Change: Hard Disk(s) to Storage Device(s)
    Change: LCD/CRT Model: to Display Device(s):
    add an Audio Device(s) = for headsets and speaker set ups.

and as others have suggested before: The option to list more than one system spec

lyndonguitar, Jun 22, 2021
Thema:

OneDrive for multi-disk systems

1. OneDrive for multi-disk systems - Similar Threads - OneDrive multi disk

2. Does OneDrive keep multi-generational backups?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Does OneDrive keep multi-generational backups?: For example, suppose I make a change to a file, and it gets copied onto OneDrive. But then I realize that change was a mistake and want to go back to what I had before the change. Can I ask OneDrive to restore the version of the file as it was before the change I made?...
  3. OneDrive on 2 systems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive on 2 systems: Does each Windows 10 system I own come with 5GB of free storage? How can I prevent duplication of files between the two systems? Would they each point to the same OneDrive or not?...
  4. "SYSTEM DISK?"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "SYSTEM DISK?": WHERE DO I LOCATE "SYSTEM DISK?" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-disk/395f308a-6725-404e-b0c7-3311e230881f
  5. Multi-Language use of 1 family OneDrive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multi-Language use of 1 family OneDrive: Hi, My son prefers to work in a right-to-left Hebrew environment and keeps switching the language to Hebrew on HIS computer, which apparently has an affect on MY computer, which I prefer to use in an English-language, left-to-right environment. How do I prevent his language...
  6. resolution changes repeatedly on multi-display system

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    resolution changes repeatedly on multi-display system: This system is used in a classroom setting. It is connected to a ceiling-mounted projection unit that has VGA input and the desktop display is also VGA. The system unit has 1 VGA port and 2 HDMI ports. We use an adapter to connect one VGA device to an HDMI port. This setup...
  7. Multi boot system question....adding Vista

Multi boot system question....adding Vista: Attached is a screen shot of my system hard drive set up. I'm using Easy BCD to boot to which ever OS as my mood strikes. I have some free space on drive X where I would like to install Vista ....for no other reason other that I can. Vista set up keeps giving an error message...
  8. Need help to manage multi UEFI disks installs!!

Need help to manage multi UEFI disks installs!!: Hello, i have a laptop which has 2 SSD and both are GPT. I first installed some systems on the 1st one. Now i'm trying to do same on the 2nd, but the old good trick "remove all SSD but the one you install on" cannot work here since i'd have to tear the laptop everytime (it's...
  9. Invisible Boot Manager on Multi OS system.

Invisible Boot Manager on Multi OS system.: i7-5820k, 3.3GHz Asus X-99A/USB 3.1 mobo 16gigs Ram AMD RX480 8gig Win 10/7 I am dual booting win 10 and 7. The install of 10 went smooth and I had the wonderful blue menu screen for some time. Attachment 164426 However, since the Creators update on 10 all I have...
  10. Multi Boot system Easy BCD issue

Multi Boot system Easy BCD issue: Ok so here's what has happened. I have a multi boot system. Windows 10 on my M2 hard drive. Then on another SSD I have Windows 10 Creators addition that I use to test updates . Then 1 more SSD that has Windows 7 and Windows 8.1. All were booting fine using Easy BCD until I...