Windows 10: OneDrive Green tick quick access disappeared

Discus and support OneDrive Green tick quick access disappeared in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I upgraded my computer to the latest slow ring but ever since the green ticks on Quick Access for OneDrive disappeared. [img] How do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MrIndeed, Mar 6, 2019.

1. MrIndeed Win User

OneDrive Green tick quick access disappeared

Hello,

I upgraded my computer to the latest slow ring but ever since the green ticks on Quick Access for OneDrive disappeared.

OneDrive Green tick quick access disappeared [​IMG]

How do I restore the green ticks.

Thank you.

:)

MrIndeed, Mar 6, 2019

2. OneDrive Personal Missing 'Green Ticks'

Since the 12 July 2017 Windows 10 update the green ticks in the Onedrive Personal folder are missing while the Onedrive Business folder has the green ticks. I have tried the fixes in the community forum, I have tried unlinking and relinking the account.
    I have run a sfc. I applied the restore point from before the update. None of these have fixed the problem.

I have the same problem on both my PCs since the windows update.

MS AnswerDesk also tried all the fixes suggest in the community. They also did a Windows Refresh which did not fix the problem. They gave up.

Any suggestions?

JamesOD890, Mar 6, 2019
  3. OneDrive Personal Missing 'Green Ticks'

Hi James,

The issue that you encountered regarding the program is may be caused by some files or components that are missing on the system. To sort out your concern, we suggest that you
    reset OneDrive using the Run commands. This process will restart the program to its working state and eliminate any software conflicts. To do this, you may follow the steps below:

• Click Start, type Run, and then press Enter.
    • Copy and paste the following command into the Run window and click
      OK.
      • %localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe /reset
    • Make sure that the OneDrive icon in the notification area of the taskbar will disappear and reappear after a minute or two.
    • If the icon doesn’t reappear after a few minutes, copy this command:
      %localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe
      and paste it into the
      Run window, and then click OK.
    • Once you’re done, check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the suggestion works for you.

Joseph Ban, Mar 6, 2019
  4. OneDrive Green tick quick access disappeared

Quick Access - "Location is not available"

I solved the problem without following steps 1, 2, and 3. The solution is stupidly simple and it doesn't make any difference as to whether the problem item in the Quick Access list is pinned or unpinned.

1. Create the folder in the same path where Quick Access reported it to be unlocatable. The folder will be empty.

2. Delete the folder you just created. The Quick Access item that WAS listed in Quick Access disappears!!

Note that #2 does not remove or delete the item from Quick Access. It deletes the empty folder you just created *from the machine* (i.e., it goes to the Recycle bin) and as a consequence of the deletion, it disappears from the Quick Access list.

KarenMullen, Mar 6, 2019
Thema:

OneDrive Green tick quick access disappeared

1. OneDrive Green tick quick access disappeared - Similar Threads - OneDrive Green tick

2. OneDrive, Quick Access, and Pain

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive, Quick Access, and Pain: windows 11explorer.exethis file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action. please install an app or, if one is already installed, create an association in the default apps settings pageonedrive one drivestarted happening after deleting and...
  3. OneDrive, Quick Access, and Pain

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive, Quick Access, and Pain: windows 11explorer.exethis file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action. please install an app or, if one is already installed, create an association in the default apps settings pageonedrive one drivestarted happening after deleting and...
  4. Quick Access has disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick Access has disappeared: Just went to save a file and the 'Quick Access' option in the save dialogue has disappeared. I ran a scan using an elevated command prompt sfc / scannow and this came up clean. Attempting to add items to 'Add to Quick Access' via the context menu doesn't do anything. Thanks...
  5. Quick Access has disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quick Access has disappeared: Just went to save a file and the 'Quick Access' option in the save dialogue has disappeared. I ran a scan using an elevated command prompt sfc / scannow and this came up clean. Attempting to add items to 'Add to Quick Access' via the context menu doesn't do anything. Thanks...
  6. Quick Access Disappeared Links

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Quick Access Disappeared Links: File Explorer Quick Access is missing all of the links I added to it, leaving only the default "desktop" "downloads" documents" and “pictures". I’ve been on hold with MS tech support for two and a half hours. Should I just give up and rebuild it? I’d also been having issues...
  7. Quick Access Pins Disappear

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Quick Access Pins Disappear: The folders that I pin to quick access disappear after a few days/weeks. The default pins stay, but the ones I add do not. Any solutions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quick-access-pins-disappear/5596e1d2-9295-4c4c-a0be-d9080ac59077
  8. Quick Access Disappears...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Quick Access Disappears...: When opening a folder/file in File Explorer from the Quick Access items, File Explorer sometimes, but not always will open up the tree under "This PC". This often takes me to sub-sub-sub-folders of the Quick Access item, and because the tree is so large, my Quick Access...
  9. Green tick symbol on desktop icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Green tick symbol on desktop icons: Hi I have annoying green ticks on SOME of my desktop icons (see example below). Is there a way to get rid of these please? 128510
  10. OneDrive Green tick quick access disappeared

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive Green tick quick access disappeared: Hello, I upgraded my computer to the latest slow ring but ever since the green ticks on Quick Access for OneDrive disappeared. [img] How do I restore the green ticks. Thank you. 128423