Windows 10: Onedrive has a problem. Actually it s the whole windows setup which is failing.

Discus and support Onedrive has a problem. Actually it s the whole windows setup which is failing. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi,Can someone tell me where i can really download windows 10 or repair onedrive because apart redirecting to this forum, that s all the help you ve... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ArnodP., Jul 14, 2021.

1. ArnodP. Win User

Onedrive has a problem. Actually it s the whole windows setup which is failing.

Hi,Can someone tell me where i can really download windows 10 or repair onedrive because apart redirecting to this forum, that s all the help you ve got when you click on onedrive,best regards

:)

ArnodP., Jul 14, 2021

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jul 14, 2021
  3. Freezer Win User
    Windows 10 - OneDrive

This is Windows 10 Pro... Enterprise is an entirely different deal and I'm sure I won't have problems that route, but I'm not forking over more $ to dipshit developers. The only thing I can think of is un-linking my Office 365 accounts within Office, but that defeats the purpose of accessing the files ONLINE and managing them from there. I have two alumni accounts, not a single problem in Windows 7/8 until M$shit devs decided to integrate Onedrive. I've deleted, renamed, set read-only to "msosync.exe," ... but windows continues to add it again and again, and NOW I just noticed it's now linking to groove.exe, instead of onedrive. Sooo fn annoying!

Onedrive on Windows 10 is not an 'app' it is integrated. Plus I don't fool around with the Windows Store thoughtless developer child bullshit. Windows Store ought to be completely removed from the Windows platform all together. Also I do not intend to completely remove Onedrive, it defeats the purpose... the purpose is to REMOVE it from Windows Explorer navigation and startup.

Freezer, Jul 14, 2021
  4. Easo Win User

Windows 10 - OneDrive

Can we have rant-less version, please?

Thema:

1. Onedrive has a problem. Actually it s the whole windows setup which is failing. - Similar Threads - Onedrive has problem

2. Windows 10 Setup error message. Setup has failed to validate the product key.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Setup error message. Setup has failed to validate the product key.: I'm trying to upgrade my desktop from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 and I keep getting this error message. Setup has failed to validate the product key....
  3. Onedrive has a problem apparently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive has a problem apparently: Hello, the ondrive icon on my system is always grey and not white anymore. Is it normal? It s often telling me that onedrive has a problem and to visit the forum which i m doing right now,Best regards,Arn...
  4. Onedrive has a problem apparently

Onedrive has a problem apparently: Hello, the ondrive icon on my system is always grey and not white anymore. Is it normal? It s often telling me that onedrive has a problem and to visit the forum which i m doing right now,Best regards,Arn...
  5. Onedrive has a problem apparently

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. "Windows 10 setup: Windows 10 installation has failed"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "Windows 10 setup: Windows 10 installation has failed": Hello, how can i fix this error?it happens when the installing windows 10 is at 77%, tell me all the solutions possible pleasei've been facing this problem for a month and i still can't get windows 10, i am sure i meet the requirements....
  7. "Windows 10 setup: Windows 10 installation has failed"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Windows 10 setup: Windows 10 installation has failed": Hello, how can i fix this error?it happens when the installing windows 10 is at 77%, tell me all the solutions possible pleasei've been facing this problem for a month and i still can't get windows 10, i am sure i meet the requirements....
  8. "Windows 10 setup: Windows 10 installation has failed"

9. Setup has failed to validate the product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Setup has failed to validate the product key: how to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setup-has-failed-to-validate-the-product-key/a8aecc05-6bcd-4cec-83eb-d67816fa959b"
  10. How prevent a OneDrive problem on setup?

in Windows 10 Support
    How prevent a OneDrive problem on setup?: Hi All: Great community of Windows users here. Hoping to tap it for help on a new 8" Windows 10 tablet I've sent to my Dad - who isn't very computer literate. My fear is that when he fires up the new tablet - the OneDrive will establish a sync with his OneDrive. This...