Windows 10: Onedrive has a problem apparently

Discus and support Onedrive has a problem apparently in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, the ondrive icon on my system is always grey and not white anymore. Is it normal? It s often telling me that onedrive has a problem and to visit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Arnaud##3, Jun 14, 2022.

1. Arnaud##3 Win User

Onedrive has a problem apparently

Hello, the ondrive icon on my system is always grey and not white anymore. Is it normal? It s often telling me that onedrive has a problem and to visit the forum which i m doing right now,Best regards,Arn

:)

Arnaud##3, Jun 14, 2022

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jun 14, 2022
  3. OneDrive Printing Problems

That Solved the problem. Thanks.

Johnsavery, Jun 14, 2022
  4. Onedrive has a problem apparently

Onedrive

Hi Hiatt,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to refer the article Find
    lost or missing files in OneDrive
    for more information regarding the missing files.

If the issue still persists please follow the steps to contact
    OneDrive support for further assistance on this issue.

1. Login to OneDrive.com.
    2. Click the ? Help icon on the top banner of the page.
    3. Select Email OneDrive support for the further assistance.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Jun 14, 2022
Thema:

Onedrive has a problem apparently

1. Onedrive has a problem apparently - Similar Threads - Onedrive has problem

2. OneDrive has apparently hijacked my photos, downloads and documents, and who knows what else?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive has apparently hijacked my photos, downloads and documents, and who knows what else?: I have not been able to access many of my files for months, and was so busy with medical treatment that I didn't have time to look into it. Today I got an email from OneDrive showing memories from one year ago - photos that I took on an outing with my grandson. I right...
  3. OneDrive has apparently hijacked my photos, downloads and documents, and who knows what else?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive has apparently hijacked my photos, downloads and documents, and who knows what else?: I have not been able to access many of my files for months, and was so busy with medical treatment that I didn't have time to look into it. Today I got an email from OneDrive showing memories from one year ago - photos that I took on an outing with my grandson. I right...
  4. NOTE: PROBLEM HAS APPARENTLY BEEN RESOLVED SOMEHOW ASSOCIATED WITH LOGIN TO HOTMAIL...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NOTE: PROBLEM HAS APPARENTLY BEEN RESOLVED SOMEHOW ASSOCIATED WITH LOGIN TO HOTMAIL...: NOTE: PROBLEM HAS APPARENTLY BEEN RESOLVED SOMEHOW ASSOCIATED WITH LOGIN TO HOTMAIL original question was "How do I restore the TASKBAR?" which had become INACCESSIBLE?"...
  5. NOTE: PROBLEM HAS APPARENTLY BEEN RESOLVED SOMEHOW ASSOCIATED WITH LOGIN TO HOTMAIL...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NOTE: PROBLEM HAS APPARENTLY BEEN RESOLVED SOMEHOW ASSOCIATED WITH LOGIN TO HOTMAIL...: NOTE: PROBLEM HAS APPARENTLY BEEN RESOLVED SOMEHOW ASSOCIATED WITH LOGIN TO HOTMAIL original question was "How do I restore the TASKBAR?" which had become INACCESSIBLE?"...
  6. Onedrive has a problem apparently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive has a problem apparently: Hello, the ondrive icon on my system is always grey and not white anymore. Is it normal? It s often telling me that onedrive has a problem and to visit the forum which i m doing right now,Best regards,Arn...
  7. Onedrive has a problem apparently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive has a problem apparently: Hello, the ondrive icon on my system is always grey and not white anymore. Is it normal? It s often telling me that onedrive has a problem and to visit the forum which i m doing right now,Best regards,Arn...
  8. OneDrive - several computers apparently linked

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OneDrive - several computers apparently linked: I only access OneDrive from one, or two computers at the most, but there are about seven linked according to the "PC" button. I also changed the name of my desktop because I bought a new case, but I only see the old name. What should I do to make sure OneDrive is...
  9. Apparently no one at Apple has a clue...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Apparently no one at Apple has a clue...: ...but apparently a lot of users of iTunes for Windows are seeing their cd/dvd drives open the tray every time they exit iTunes for Windows (including me). Windows version: Windows 10 64 Version 1803 (OS Build 17134.441) iTunes for Windows version: 12.9.2.6 Does anyone...
  10. So apparently i have a problem that has to do with my windows loading

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    So apparently i have a problem that has to do with my windows loading: So what happened is that my laptop is showing the blue loading screen forever what do i do ?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-apparently-i-have-a-problem-that-has-to-do-with/6fb86161-23a1-4f33-a33e-73f53c294038