Windows 10: OneDrive has gone from Taskbar

Discus and support OneDrive has gone from Taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Tried everything through to the last one, but got a message saying something like "newer version installed - uninstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mels7, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Mels7 Win User

OneDrive has gone from Taskbar

Split from this thread.​

Tried everything through to the last one, but got a message saying something like "newer version installed - uninstall first". I think this happened last time I tried using your methods too... Eventually found the solution somewhere else. But it's disappeared AGAIN!!!

:)

Mels7, Dec 29, 2018

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Dec 29, 2018
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Dec 29, 2018
  4. OneDrive has gone from Taskbar

OneDrive folder icon changed to plain

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I understand your concern and suggest you to Unlink OneDrive and run OneDrive setup
    again and check. Here is the steps:

• Right-click the white OneDrive cloud icon in the notification area, at the far right of the taskbar.

OneDrive has gone from Taskbar ce960e20-2ea4-4298-8ec8-8399b1b20e20.png

(You might need to click the Show hidden icons arrow next to the notification area to see the
      OneDrive icon.)

• Click Settings, and then click Unlink.

• Follow the steps in the Welcome to OneDrive wizard to set up OneDrive.
    Do notify us if the issue still persists and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Dec 29, 2018
Thema:

OneDrive has gone from Taskbar

1. OneDrive has gone from Taskbar - Similar Threads - OneDrive has gone

2. My taskbar has gone blank. Please help :

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My taskbar has gone blank. Please help :: I had recently updated to Windows 11 as it was showing as an update on my computer. But now why is my taskbar blank? Also, the previous format has been wiped....
  3. My taskbar has gone blank. Please help :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My taskbar has gone blank. Please help :: I had recently updated to Windows 11 as it was showing as an update on my computer. But now why is my taskbar blank? Also, the previous format has been wiped....
  4. battery icon gone from taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    battery icon gone from taskbar: Hello, My battery icon that used to be on my taskbar is gone. I already tried going to taskbar settings > notification area > and turning on the power icon.It is turned on but I still don't have the icon. Does anyone else have this problem and know how to fix it ?...
  5. USB Notification icon gone from the Taskbar

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Notification icon gone from the Taskbar: How to get the USB Notification back in the task bar notification ? I am certain this has something to do with the frigged new updates, but I have no idea where to begin to correct this new MS10 FUP once again! Please advice. Thanks a bunch. NOTE: I discovered this occured...
  6. OneDrive Folder Gone From Navigation Pane

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Folder Gone From Navigation Pane: My OneDrive folder has disappeared from the navigation pane in windows explorer. I got win 10 Home, 64 bit. What can I do about this?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-folder-gone-from-navigation-pane/f6a7f264-2d9c-47d7-a801-8f5988fd78cc"
  7. Onedrive missing from taskbar/ onedrive uninstalling itself

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive missing from taskbar/ onedrive uninstalling itself: Hi, I recently had some problems with my onedrive for business not syncing properly, i fixed it by reinstaling office. And then downloading onedrive from the onedrive website. However now whenever i turn on my computer onedrive has disappeared from the task bar, and none of...
  8. OneDrive is gone from my pc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive is gone from my pc.: so after the deletion of my files, I saw that OneDrive was gone. the OneDrive folder looked like the default .EXE icon. I searched up how to fix it and the OneDrive sync client in the notification area was gone. i tried a command in the command prompt and it didn't work....
  9. Open OneDrive from Taskbar

Open OneDrive from Taskbar: Hello. I am currently using the OneDrive Premium. One day the windows size has changed when open the up to date list from the taskbar icon. How can I get back to the original size? [IMG] [Moved from: Windows 10 / Desktop, Start, & personalization / Task Bar]...
  10. Open OneDrive from Taskbar

Open OneDrive from Taskbar: Hello. I am currently using the OneDrive Premium. One day the windows size has changed when open the up to date list from the taskbar icon. How can I get back to the original size? [IMG]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. onedrive has gone

2. onedrive gone from systray

3. onedrive gone from taskbar