Windows 10: OneDrive has question I don't know how to answer about files removed from my computer.

Discus and support OneDrive has question I don't know how to answer about files removed from my computer. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; OneDrive wants action: [ATTACH] I don't want to remove the files from OneDrive. You can't answer No, but Restore files sounds like it will put the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by William Martz, Mar 11, 2019.

1. OneDrive has question I don't know how to answer about files removed from my computer.

OneDrive wants action:

OneDrive has question I don't know how to answer about files removed from my computer. dc6659c0-7178-4aec-a96c-5308fe68533d?upload=true.png

I don't want to remove the files from OneDrive. You can't answer No, but Restore files sounds like it will put the files back on my computer. How do I answer?

:)

William Martz, Mar 11, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Mar 11, 2019
  3. Jsssssssss, Mar 11, 2019
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

OneDrive has question I don't know how to answer about files removed from my computer.

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Mar 11, 2019
Thema:

OneDrive has question I don't know how to answer about files removed from my computer.

1. OneDrive has question I don't know how to answer about files removed from my computer. - Similar Threads - OneDrive has question

2. How do I log into an old email when I don't know the answer to the verifying questions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I log into an old email when I don't know the answer to the verifying questions: It's been so long since I was last logged into the email that I can't answer what was the last email I Sendt or the topic of it. Honestly I'm pretty sure I have never even Sendt an email from that account...
  3. How do I log into an old email when I don't know the answer to the verifying questions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I log into an old email when I don't know the answer to the verifying questions: It's been so long since I was last logged into the email that I can't answer what was the last email I Sendt or the topic of it. Honestly I'm pretty sure I have never even Sendt an email from that account...
  4. I don't even know how to ask the question.... my computer has been hijacked by a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't even know how to ask the question.... my computer has been hijacked by a...: I can get into recovery environment, reformat the entire hard drive, but the directory labeled X:\Windows\SYSTEM32\> is write protected and I have been unable to fix the changes that were made there. It is obviously where the kit has taken root. I'm not even sure I have...
  5. I don't even know how to ask the question.... my computer has been hijacked by a...

I don't even know how to ask the question.... my computer has been hijacked by a...: I can get into recovery environment, reformat the entire hard drive, but the directory labeled X:\Windows\SYSTEM32\> is write protected and I have been unable to fix the changes that were made there. It is obviously where the kit has taken root. I'm not even sure I have...
  6. I know this question has been answered before, but I cannot send or receive mail from the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I know this question has been answered before, but I cannot send or receive mail from the...: Hello, Since I have a fresh new Windows 10 I cannot send or receive mail from the Microsoft mail app, except I can send and email to Outlook and a verizon acct., but not to Yahoo! I tried the reverse by trying to send an email to the Microsoft mail app from Outlook and the...
  7. I know this question has been answered before, but I cannot send or receive mail from the...

I know this question has been answered before, but I cannot send or receive mail from the...: Hello, Since I have a fresh new Windows 10 I cannot send or receive mail from the Microsoft mail app, except I can send and email to Outlook and a verizon acct., but not to Yahoo! I tried the reverse by trying to send an email to the Microsoft mail app from Outlook and the...
  8. I know this question has been answered before, but I cannot send or receive mail from the...

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Question about OneDrive access from two computers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Question about OneDrive access from two computers: I looked through the Tutorials and could not find this question/setup.... I moved a bunch of files/folders to One Drive from my computer "A". They show up in the windows File Explorer and are easy to access. I want to be able to access these same files/folders from Computer...
  10. Question about Onedrive deleting files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Question about Onedrive deleting files?: I have a folder of work files that I just copy to Onedrive so I can access them from my other PC’s. When I update that folder I just want to delete it from Onedrive and recopy the entire folder. When I delete that folder will Onedrive try to delete the folder or files on my...