Windows 10: ONEDRIVE HELP PLEASE

Discus and support ONEDRIVE HELP PLEASE in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Ever since i got onedrive i have had nothing but issues with it. When i try to stop syncing my files it says to wait for the file to stop syncing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Leo664324234, Mar 21, 2019.

1. ONEDRIVE HELP PLEASE

Ever since i got onedrive i have had nothing but issues with it. When i try to stop syncing my files it says to wait for the file to stop syncing although it never stops. The limit is 5gb however it still continues although it says i'm already maxed out. I have tried to get my files back to normal but everything is in this where are my files and i dont know how to get rid of it. If i try to stop syncing files it doesn't allow me to. Please help.

:)

Leo664324234, Mar 21, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Mar 21, 2019
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Mar 21, 2019
  4. ONEDRIVE HELP PLEASE

Onedrive

Hi Hiatt,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to refer the article Find
    lost or missing files in OneDrive
    for more information regarding the missing files.

If the issue still persists please follow the steps to contact
    OneDrive support for further assistance on this issue.

1. Login to OneDrive.com.
    2. Click the ? Help icon on the top banner of the page.
    3. Select Email OneDrive support for the further assistance.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Mar 21, 2019
Thema:

ONEDRIVE HELP PLEASE

1. ONEDRIVE HELP PLEASE - Similar Threads - ONEDRIVE HELP PLEASE

2. onedrive doesn't work. help please.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    onedrive doesn't work. help please.: i have onedrive on /users/myname/onedrive on macbook, win10, and win11. it just does not work! files are not the same. i have read ms help extensively, but cannot find a concise direct fix. do not need to install - do not need to login - it's all there but not the same....
  3. onedrive doesn't work. help please.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    onedrive doesn't work. help please.: i have onedrive on /users/myname/onedrive on macbook, win10, and win11. it just does not work! files are not the same. i have read ms help extensively, but cannot find a concise direct fix. do not need to install - do not need to login - it's all there but not the same....
  4. Restoring Onedrive files - help please!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Restoring Onedrive files - help please!: Hello,Really hoping somebody can help as I've had no response from Microsoft so far despite 5 or 6 attempts.On Friday 4 June, I unsynced my 'Documents' folder from OneDrive and deleted the existing folder from Onedrive. However, the files subsequently disappeared from my...
  5. Problems with OneDrive. Please help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems with OneDrive. Please help!: A few days ago I made the mistake of deleting my desktop files on OneDrive (where you view the files online in the desktop folder - I didn't touch my actual desktop). What ended up happening for some reason was that all my desktop files + programs got deleted. I manage to...
  6. Some help with OneDrive please.

Some help with OneDrive please.: Hello, Well I would like my old pictures file back. I do not want OneDrive, can anyone help me get my old files back? Thankyou. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-help-with-onedrive-please/3fc5b719-464e-467b-ac42-6ddc7a0f674f
  7. Help with OneDrive Please!

Help with OneDrive Please!: I store all my stuff on my OneDrive - great! The problem is, it's linked to my ex-partner's server so everything is being backed up on his server. I have changed my password for access to OneDrive but ideally I would like to remove it from the server. Can I do it at my end or...
  8. Onedrive and MS Teams please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Onedrive and MS Teams please help: I've been using Onedrive and MS Teams for work. Is there a way to know if the files uploaded in the onedrive and ms teams are taking up space on my local storage? If yes, how? and how can I change it so that it will only take the onedrive space? Also i've been using ms...
  9. Problem with using OneDrive - help Newbie please!

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem with using OneDrive - help Newbie please!: I am trying to transfer My Docs files from my old laptop to a new Tablet - both are latest version of Windows 10. My problem is: I can see in my vault on my laptop all my files going back for ages but when I go into One Drive on my new Tablet and open the vault all I see are...
  10. OneDrive help please

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive help please: Hi. I recently purchased a OneDrive subscription and am having a problem with it not fully syncing my music folder. Locally my music is saved in the Music folder->Artist->Album->Tracks. OneDrive is only syncing the Artist and Album titles but no tracks. All my photos...