Windows 10: OneDrive Help

Discus and support OneDrive Help in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded Microsoft 10 and it came with OneDrive. When I save Word files, I have to choose between saving to my C:/ drive OR OneDrive. However...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by pattyfayc, Apr 15, 2016.

1. pattyfayc Win User

OneDrive Help

I downloaded Microsoft 10 and it came with OneDrive. When I save Word files, I have to choose between saving to my C:/ drive OR OneDrive. However... some files (and some folders) just don't show up in OneDrive after I've saved them. Do I need to sync something?

:)

pattyfayc, Apr 15, 2016
  2. John Vil Win User

Microsoft Office One Drive 1TB Redeem Code Used Unidentified Person

Hi,

It would be best to get in touch with your local vendor and check if another code is available for use. If there's none, you may contact our
    Microsoft Answer Desk for any account related concerns.

In addition you may check this link if you would need a customer service number in your country.

Thank you.

John Vil, Apr 15, 2016
  3. Shevoj Win User
    Microsoft Office One Drive 1TB Redeem Code Used Unidentified Person

Hello, there!

I recently purchased Microsoft Home and Student 2016 from a local store here at Malaysia. It came with an offer of 1TB One Drive cloud storage. I tried redeeming it recently but I was told it was unsuccessful because the code has already been taken by another
    user.

This is the first time I am redeeming this code and I have not given or shown it to anyone. What could be done to fix this?

Thanks!

[Moved from: OneDrive / Managing storage limits / Questions about my subscription / OneDrive in Microsoft Office / Office 365]

Shevoj, Apr 15, 2016
Thema:

OneDrive Help

1. OneDrive Help - Similar Threads - OneDrive Help

2. Help me troubleshoot OneDrive sync issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me troubleshoot OneDrive sync issues: Help me troubleshoot OneDrive sync issues https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-troubleshoot-onedrive-sync-issues/6bad50e6-7cb5-409f-ac56-44a16544008e
  3. Help me troubleshoot OneDrive sync issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help me troubleshoot OneDrive sync issues: Help me troubleshoot OneDrive sync issues https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-troubleshoot-onedrive-sync-issues/6bad50e6-7cb5-409f-ac56-44a16544008e
  4. Onedrive not syncing files. How do I reset this if your online help is outdated?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive not syncing files. How do I reset this if your online help is outdated?: Hi, I'm trying to get onedrive to backup my files in my document folder but they are all stuck forever on syncing and it doesnt change. How can I solve this problem? I've tried to follow your online help but there is no unlink from this computer or unlink account options that...
  5. Onedrive not syncing files. How do I reset this if your online help is outdated?

Onedrive not syncing files. How do I reset this if your online help is outdated?: Hi, I'm trying to get onedrive to backup my files in my document folder but they are all stuck forever on syncing and it doesnt change. How can I solve this problem? I've tried to follow your online help but there is no unlink from this computer or unlink account options that...
  6. I have lost two years of Onedrive files. Restore has not helped me. Only files older than...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have lost two years of Onedrive files. Restore has not helped me. Only files older than...: I have lost two years of Onedrive files. Restore has not helped me. Only files older than two years or so are being shown. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-lost-two-years-of-onedrive-files-restore/a3b5d3d7-f902-489b-ba53-c8a3a1eb3c80
  7. I have lost two years of Onedrive files. Restore has not helped me. Only files older than...

I have lost two years of Onedrive files. Restore has not helped me. Only files older than...: I have lost two years of Onedrive files. Restore has not helped me. Only files older than two years or so are being shown. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-lost-two-years-of-onedrive-files-restore/a3b5d3d7-f902-489b-ba53-c8a3a1eb3c80
  8. i need help fixing broken icons on windows 10 also want to get rid of onedrives fixed paths...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i need help fixing broken icons on windows 10 also want to get rid of onedrives fixed paths...: I Have Tried Numerous fixes pls help thumbnails work fine when bigger ihave tried deleting the icons.db rebooted used sage thumbs icon rebuilder nothingi already tried to reinstall onedrive and remove it through onedrive settings and still nothing either dont know if that has...
  9. i need help fixing broken icons on windows 10 also want to get rid of onedrives fixed paths...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help fixing broken icons on windows 10 also want to get rid of onedrives fixed paths...: I Have Tried Numerous fixes pls help thumbnails work fine when bigger ihave tried deleting the icons.db rebooted used sage thumbs icon rebuilder nothingi already tried to reinstall onedrive and remove it through onedrive settings and still nothing either dont know if that has...
  10. i need help fixing broken icons on windows 10 also want to get rid of onedrives fixed paths...