Windows 10: OneDrive Help

Discus and support OneDrive Help in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded Microsoft 10 and it came with OneDrive. When I save Word files, I have to choose between saving to my C:/ drive OR OneDrive. However...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by pattyfayc, Apr 15, 2016.

1. pattyfayc Win User

OneDrive Help

I downloaded Microsoft 10 and it came with OneDrive. When I save Word files, I have to choose between saving to my C:/ drive OR OneDrive. However... some files (and some folders) just don't show up in OneDrive after I've saved them. Do I need to sync something?

:)

pattyfayc, Apr 15, 2016
  2. John Vil Win User

Microsoft Office One Drive 1TB Redeem Code Used Unidentified Person

Hi,

It would be best to get in touch with your local vendor and check if another code is available for use. If there's none, you may contact our
    Microsoft Answer Desk for any account related concerns.

In addition you may check this link if you would need a customer service number in your country.

Thank you.

John Vil, Apr 15, 2016
  3. Shevoj Win User
    Microsoft Office One Drive 1TB Redeem Code Used Unidentified Person

Hello, there!

I recently purchased Microsoft Home and Student 2016 from a local store here at Malaysia. It came with an offer of 1TB One Drive cloud storage. I tried redeeming it recently but I was told it was unsuccessful because the code has already been taken by another
    user.

This is the first time I am redeeming this code and I have not given or shown it to anyone. What could be done to fix this?

Thanks!

[Moved from: OneDrive / Managing storage limits / Questions about my subscription / OneDrive in Microsoft Office / Office 365]

Shevoj, Apr 15, 2016
Thema:

OneDrive Help

1. OneDrive Help - Similar Threads - OneDrive Help

2. OneDrive Personal Vault need help cannot get fix the sync issues

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive Personal Vault need help cannot get fix the sync issues: HI Guys This is a great written tutorial but does not match my issues. I have for some reason on one of my Pc's constant error about not opening my Persoanl Vault things are not synced, this is crap. I only have 3 small files to test it but even had it open all day it keeps...
  3. Help with OneDrive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with OneDrive: I enabled OneDrive sync on my pc but it is causing me more problems than it is helping me. I hate seeing those checkmarks on my desktop so I decided turning off desktop sync first. When I turned it off all shortcuts and folders just disapeared. I found them in a different...
  4. OneDrive HELP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive HELP: I am in dire need of help. And this is very confusing to try to explain. I thought if I made changes in Onedrive.com that those changes would be downloaded to my computers with Onedrive. And if I deleted things in Onedrive.com, they would be deleted in Onedrive on my...
  5. OneDrive folder unaccessable - HELP

OneDrive folder unaccessable - HELP: Hello. I'm currently having an issue with OneDrive right now. I tried going to the OneDrive folder, but it instead said this. C:/[REAL NAME]/OneDrive is not accessible. The file cannot be accessed by the system. After being a bit disappointed by the Fall Creators...
  6. Help With OneDrive and File Libraries

Help With OneDrive and File Libraries: So I recently installed a new hard drive to my laptop, in addition to the small ssd I had been using. I backed up all my files, and started moving my files to the E: drive. During this process, I also uninstalled onedrive, because I dont want it. I successfully relocated all...
  7. OneDrive Personal Vault Help

OneDrive Personal Vault Help: I have search for a few days to find the answers to these problems but my Googling Skills have failed. PC: Surface Pro 6 1. OneDrive Personal Vault is unable to Synch 131 Files. The files, I have no idea what they are or where they came from and cant find them on the...
  8. Windows 10 and Onedrive, beyond frustrated. Help please!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 and Onedrive, beyond frustrated. Help please!!: HELP PLEASE!! This is more to get the attention of a tech who works for Microsoft or whomever, but I had to let this all out. I can't begin to tell you how frustrated and upset I am. I am no techie, and I've spent the last 2 weeks going from one Windows 10 issue to another....
  9. Canceling downloads could cause photos to close - OneDrive Windows 10 help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Canceling downloads could cause photos to close - OneDrive Windows 10 help: [ATTACH] I need help, I keep clicking block app but I still have to keep doing that since it'll appear again. Why... Lemme know if I need to provide more info or something....
  10. XXX:\OneDrive\Desktop is unavailable error upon startup. Location is not available. Please help

in Windows 10 Customization
    XXX:\OneDrive\Desktop is unavailable error upon startup. Location is not available. Please help: Hi I recently changed the default setup location of my OneDrive from then C drive to an external drive. I later changed my mind and unlinked the OneDrive account off the external drive and then deleted all the files from the external drive. My whenever I use the laptop...