Windows 10: OneDrive holding my files hostage

Discus and support OneDrive holding my files hostage in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I can't connect to onedrive so I can't get to my files that I really need. How can I get my files and how do I trust Onedrive in the future?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Numbrabbit, Jun 29, 2019.

1. OneDrive holding my files hostage

I can't connect to onedrive so I can't get to my files that I really need. How can I get my files and how do I trust Onedrive in the future?

:)

Numbrabbit, Jun 29, 2019
  2. taconus Win User

Windows 10 - Holding my ram hostage?!?

Doesn't say.... sometimes it lists as "System" but that's rare now... its mainly the totals aren't adding up.

taconus, Jun 29, 2019
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    Windows 10 - Holding my ram hostage?!?

Which processes are holding your RAM hostage?

BulldogXX, Jun 29, 2019
  4. W1zzard Win User

OneDrive holding my files hostage

Your files held hostage

IOL reports, that hackers have found a way to hold files on your computer hostage.
    After a break-in, 15 different file types on your computer will be encrypted and an email will be left, telling you, that you can get your data back for $200.

W1zzard, Jun 29, 2019
Thema:

OneDrive holding my files hostage

1. OneDrive holding my files hostage - Similar Threads - OneDrive holding files

2. OneDrive holding my files hostage?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive holding my files hostage?: I recently reset my computer and attempted to copy about 500 GB of photos from an external hard drive back onto the standard Pictures folder. I let it copy overnight and when I woke up I noticed a bunch of red X's on most files under a new "Status" column. After a bit of...
  3. OneDrive holding my files hostage?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive holding my files hostage?: I recently reset my computer and attempted to copy about 500 GB of photos from an external hard drive back onto the standard Pictures folder. I let it copy overnight and when I woke up I noticed a bunch of red X's on most files under a new "Status" column. After a bit of...
  4. OneDrive holding my files hostage?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Files being held hostage by OneDrive?

Files being held hostage by OneDrive?: Hello,I'm on Windows 11.I just got an external hard drive and I'm trying to put all my photos from my computer onto it.I go to copy drag and drop a folder from my computer's hard drive and I get a message 'there is not enough space on OneDrive. You need an additional 28.7 GB...
  6. OneDrive keeping my files hostage?!

OneDrive keeping my files hostage?!: If I stop syncing in one drive then my files are not available on my computer... only in OneDrive?? I want to put my personal stuff back on my personal computer and keep my work stuff on its own computer. I would like to share just a few files. But somehow they have all...
  7. OneDrive keeping my files hostage?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive keeping my files hostage?!: If I stop syncing in one drive then my files are not available on my computer... only in OneDrive?? I want to put my personal stuff back on my personal computer and keep my work stuff on its own computer. I would like to share just a few files. But somehow they have all...
  8. OneDrive keeping my files hostage?!

9. WindowsApps holding storage hostage

WindowsApps holding storage hostage: I recently downloaded DOOM eternal from xbox gamepass. I couldn't play it so I deleted it, however Windowsapp is still holding on to 65 gigabytes of storage that i would like to use for different games. How can i safely delete the doom file without destroying my computer?...
  10. OneDrive is holding all of my Documents hostage.

OneDrive is holding all of my Documents hostage.: Ok, so I recently received an alert that my Windows 10 Onedrive is almost full. That's fine and normal, so I try to free up some space by having the Onedrive stop backing up certain folders in my Documents. Instead of actually doing that, however, Onedrive refuses the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. one drive holding documents hostage