Windows 10: onedrive, how do I assign all cloud capacity to single onedrive accessable to any user

Discus and support onedrive, how do I assign all cloud capacity to single onedrive accessable to any user in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have 1 tb of storage available with my Office 365 account. How do I make this all available for a single one drive account accessible to all users... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RALPH OSBORN, Jan 2, 2019.

1. onedrive, how do I assign all cloud capacity to single onedrive accessable to any user

I have 1 tb of storage available with my Office 365 account. How do I make this all available for a single one drive account accessible to all users

:)

RALPH OSBORN, Jan 2, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jan 2, 2019
  3. RCoon Win User
    OneDrive - Bait and switch (but to what?)

Google Drive offers 17GB free, I see no discernible reason to bother with OneDrive's crippled storage capacity.

EDIT: For a painless transfer, I used microsoft's SyncToy to do a daily backup of DropBox/OneDrive items nightly at 4PM to a Google Drive folder. Once I had finished setting up my phone's automatic backup and had my work flow transferred, I just stopped the auto-backup script and uninstalled OneDrive/DropBox and carried on using Google Drive. Switching cloud storage service isn't remotely arduous.

RCoon, Jan 2, 2019
  4. onedrive, how do I assign all cloud capacity to single onedrive accessable to any user

OneDrive - Bait and switch (but to what?)

i was about to add that ... i never used OneDrive, since i got Google Drive previously i used Dropbox due to their offer when i bought a HTC One X

GreiverBlade, Jan 2, 2019
Thema:

onedrive, how do I assign all cloud capacity to single onedrive accessable to any user

1. onedrive, how do I assign all cloud capacity to single onedrive accessable to any user - Similar Threads - onedrive assign cloud

2. OneDrive and the Cloud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive and the Cloud: 1. I am in my 70's and have a new laptop running Windows 11.2. My old laptop last year suddenly stopped working and I saw in the bottom right hand corner it said 'backing up to the cloud' and files whizzing across. So I stopped it. But!!! When I looked into my Word files...
  3. OneDrive and the Cloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive and the Cloud: 1. I am in my 70's and have a new laptop running Windows 11.2. My old laptop last year suddenly stopped working and I saw in the bottom right hand corner it said 'backing up to the cloud' and files whizzing across. So I stopped it. But!!! When I looked into my Word files...
  4. OneDrive moved all my files to the cloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive moved all my files to the cloud: I basically just lost a ton of files, I reboot, gets a couple new prompts I click past - which I presumed was yet another update which is why I didn't bother to read it closely.Fortunately I just reinstalled and have a backup of most files, so I have a backup. But I did loose...
  5. OneDrive moved all my files to the cloud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive moved all my files to the cloud: I basically just lost a ton of files, I reboot, gets a couple new prompts I click past - which I presumed was yet another update which is why I didn't bother to read it closely.Fortunately I just reinstalled and have a backup of most files, so I have a backup. But I did loose...
  6. OneDrive moved all my files to the cloud

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. OneDrive - "We couldn't access C:\Users\UserID\OneDrive...\Documents and Settings\All..."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive - "We couldn't access C:\Users\UserID\OneDrive...\Documents and Settings\All...": OneDrive has started to throw this error message the last few days:PC is Windows 11. I have no idea why the error. Reconfiguring OneDrive doesn't help. Closing simply exits OneDrive. I have never seen a OneDrive folder named "Documents and Settings" either on this PC or...
  8. How do I save all files in OneDrive to the cloud

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I save all files in OneDrive to the cloud: All of my files in OneDrive are not shown as saved in the cloud https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-save-all-files-in-onedrive-to-the-cloud/9dc9b45e-135e-404f-be43-353d4ef6b858
  9. OneDrive and "the cloud".

OneDrive and "the cloud".: If OneDrive and "the cloud" are synonymous, does this mean that when I do a full image backup to an external drive ((Macrium Reflect) the OneDrive folder on my pc will not be backed-up becase it is not on the pc really but "in the Cloud" on a Microsoft server or somewhere?...
  10. OneDrive Folder accessible by all users of PC

OneDrive Folder accessible by all users of PC: I have two users on my pc. One has onedrive signed in and syncing and I noticed I am able to view that onedrive folder from the other user account. I can't see any other folders under that user account so why is onedrive publicly accessible to everyone on my pc? 110885