Windows 10: OneDrive How do i get rid of it

Discus and support OneDrive How do i get rid of it in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I hate the program, I have tried to disable it does not work. There must be a way. Itis to the point of going to something othan than Windows....HELP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LynnKlein1, Aug 16, 2020.

1. OneDrive How do i get rid of it

I hate the program, I have tried to disable it does not work. There must be a way. Itis to the point of going to something othan than Windows....HELP

:)

LynnKlein1, Aug 16, 2020

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Aug 16, 2020
  3. larc919 Win User
    Any way to get rid of OneDrive permanently?

Can OneDrive be effectively deleted? I have absolutely no need for it. There are never problems with it on my desktops since they all run Windows 10 Pro (it has Group Policy Editor). But my laptop has Home and OneDrive keeps inserting its obnoxious self no matter what steps I take to be rid of it. Every so-called "fix" I've found has been only temporary.

larc919, Aug 16, 2020
  4. Freezer Win User

OneDrive How do i get rid of it

Windows 10 - OneDrive

[/quote] Click to expand... Sorry, but I think you're confused and keep referring to Onedrive. There is a big difference between the consumer version of Onedrive business O365 version. I do not have the consumer version of Onedrive installed... it is Onedrive for Business. Also, this script is for "Onedrive" .... not Onedrive for Business. Thanks anyway.

OneDrive (for Business) built-in Windows 10 differences?

No thanks for providing a non-rant version. I ought to recruit about 20 million people and walk down to Microsoft headquarters and do them in. Tired of Microsoft forcing their childish development skills on the masses.

Freezer, Aug 16, 2020
Thema:

OneDrive How do i get rid of it

1. OneDrive How do i get rid of it - Similar Threads - OneDrive rid

2. i need help fixing broken icons on windows 10 also want to get rid of onedrives fixed paths...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i need help fixing broken icons on windows 10 also want to get rid of onedrives fixed paths...: I Have Tried Numerous fixes pls help thumbnails work fine when bigger ihave tried deleting the icons.db rebooted used sage thumbs icon rebuilder nothingi already tried to reinstall onedrive and remove it through onedrive settings and still nothing either dont know if that has...
  3. i need help fixing broken icons on windows 10 also want to get rid of onedrives fixed paths...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help fixing broken icons on windows 10 also want to get rid of onedrives fixed paths...: I Have Tried Numerous fixes pls help thumbnails work fine when bigger ihave tried deleting the icons.db rebooted used sage thumbs icon rebuilder nothingi already tried to reinstall onedrive and remove it through onedrive settings and still nothing either dont know if that has...
  4. i need help fixing broken icons on windows 10 also want to get rid of onedrives fixed paths...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do i get rid of OneDrive without losing all my files on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i get rid of OneDrive without losing all my files on my laptop?: Hello, I do not want to use OneDrive because the storage system is driving me up the wall. I've tried many ways to stop backing up my files but each time it just gives me this, and all of the documents/apps are all gone from my desktop.I've followed other forum steps, but it...
  6. How do i get rid of OneDrive without losing all my files on my laptop?

How do i get rid of OneDrive without losing all my files on my laptop?: Hello, I do not want to use OneDrive because the storage system is driving me up the wall. I've tried many ways to stop backing up my files but each time it just gives me this, and all of the documents/apps are all gone from my desktop.I've followed other forum steps, but it...
  7. basically i ran out of storage on onedrive for screen shots, how do i get rid of one drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    basically i ran out of storage on onedrive for screen shots, how do i get rid of one drive?: so i have many important screen shots and my onedrive ran out of space and i wanna know if theres a way to make my screen shots when using ctrl+s+windows or prnt scrn save directly to my harddrive. i cant figure it out, please help, i dont want to pay for more onedrive...
  8. basically i ran out of storage on onedrive for screen shots, how do i get rid of one drive?

basically i ran out of storage on onedrive for screen shots, how do i get rid of one drive?: so i have many important screen shots and my onedrive ran out of space and i wanna know if theres a way to make my screen shots when using ctrl+s+windows or prnt scrn save directly to my harddrive. i cant figure it out, please help, i dont want to pay for more onedrive...
  9. How can I get rid of this OneDrive error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get rid of this OneDrive error?: Hello,I was using File Explorer when it said there was a sync error in OneDrive. When I checked it, the error was that I was out of space. On the OneDrive storage use checker, it says 1.8/5GB used. How can I get rid of this error because my files won't sync now....
  10. How can I get rid of this OneDrive error?

How can I get rid of this OneDrive error?: Hello,I was using File Explorer when it said there was a sync error in OneDrive. When I checked it, the error was that I was out of space. On the OneDrive storage use checker, it says 1.8/5GB used. How can I get rid of this error because my files won't sync now....