Windows 10: OneDrive - how to see with whom I shared a file?

Discus and support OneDrive - how to see with whom I shared a file? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Am an occasional OneDrive users. One in a while I share a file with someone. OneDrive - View Online - I tag a file, r-click, select 'Share" and enter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by tfwul, Apr 20, 2019.

1. tfwul Win User

OneDrive - how to see with whom I shared a file?

Am an occasional OneDrive users. One in a while I share a file with someone.

OneDrive - View Online - I tag a file, r-click, select 'Share" and enter the email address.

(Much) Later I am not sure whom I shared the file(s) with, I simply forgot.

Probably I am overlooking it: how to track down whom I share a file the file(s) with.
    If that feature is not available, is there some kind of automatic trick/workaround to keep track of that?
    Alternatively see who accessed the file (in some log file)?
    Probably also not available.

Thanks.

:)

tfwul, Apr 20, 2019

2. sharing files

Hi Tracie,

If you would like to share files and folders, we suggest you to use OneDrive. Here are the

steps
    on how to Share OneDrive files and folders.

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Apr 20, 2019
  3. OneDrive sharing help

Its should be indefinite. I have a shared folder with a friend of mine for about two years now. Is it automatically cutting off?

TheMailMan78, Apr 20, 2019
  4. Kari Win User

OneDrive-Set expiry time for shared file?

Setting an expiry date for shared files in OneDrive is a feature available in Office 365 Home and Personal subscriptions which both include Premium OneDrive features:

OneDrive - how to see with whom I shared a file? [​IMG]

It is not available in free OneDrive service, clicking Set expiry date only showing link to get (subscribe / buy) Premium:

OneDrive - how to see with whom I shared a file? [​IMG]

• Office 365 Personal = 1 license, price €69 (£59.99 / $69.99) per year or €7 (£5.99 / $6.99) per month
    • Office 365 Home = 5 licenses, price €99 (£79.99 / $99.99) per year or €10 (£7.99 / $9.99) per month
    Each license includes:
    • Office suite install on 1 PC & 1 tablet (Office suite = Access, Excel, OneNote, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, Word)
    • 1 TB OneDrive with Premium features
    • 60 free Skype minutes to call landline numbers globally and mobile numbers in selected countries
    Microsoft OneDrive Plans

Thema:

1. OneDrive - how to see with whom I shared a file? - Similar Threads - OneDrive whom shared

2. How can I see folders/files shared with me in file explorer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I see folders/files shared with me in file explorer?: I have shared my top-level OneDrive folder with a second account on my computer. Both are administrator accounts. What is the complete process for doing this, as I think I may have missed a step? Thanks tkarno...
  3. How can I see folders/files shared with me in file explorer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I see folders/files shared with me in file explorer?: I have shared my top-level OneDrive folder with a second account on my computer. Both are administrator accounts. What is the complete process for doing this, as I think I may have missed a step? Thanks tkarno...
  4. Onedrive file sharing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive file sharing: Good Morning,Is anyone experiencing issues when a file is shared in Teams from Onedrive and unable to see who the file has been shared with and change access.I have Users that can no longer see these options in Onedrive but can for files shared more than 3 weeks ago.Please...
  5. Is my Admin user account "Shared"? Or Not? With Whom?

Is my Admin user account "Shared"? Or Not? With Whom?: When I go to PC\Local Disk (C:)\USERS\Admin\Properties\Sharing tab, in the "Network File and Folder Sharing" box, there is a folder icon named, "admin Shared" (Network Path: \\Dell\Users\admin) Below that is a "SHARE" button. If "admin" is "Shared", why is there a "Share"...
  6. OneDrive Shared Folder not Sharing Files

OneDrive Shared Folder not Sharing Files: I created a View-Only Shared OneDrive Folder with another person. I have confirmed that this folder is visible on their OneDrive Account and was downloaded onto all their devices. I then added files to the Folder, but the files themselves have not been shared. The files...
  7. Sharing onedrive files

Sharing onedrive files: Why cant I share a link to my OneDrive files and folders? The menu item is missing from my OneDrive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sharing-onedrive-files/e8ab449c-efb1-442b-8c17-6ba03f6d3e04"
  8. how to share printers as sharing files OneDrive

how to share printers as sharing files OneDrive: how to share printers as sharing files OneDrive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-share-printers-as-sharing-files-onedrive/9c63e524-9b20-416e-a350-fdbe2c8567a4"
  9. I cannot see shared files on network

I cannot see shared files on network: I am unable to access the shared folders of my Lenovo PC. But I am able to access other systems shared folders from this PC. I got a message The remote device or resource won't accept the connection Detected...
  10. See Shared OneDrive Files and Folders

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    See Shared OneDrive Files and Folders: How to: See Shared OneDrive Files and Folders How to See Shared OneDrive Files and Folders [img] Information You can easily save your files to OneDrive and get to them from any device, like your Windows 10 PC, Windows 10 tablet, or Windows 10 Mobile phone. You can...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. onedrive how to know WHO accessed a folder

2. how to see with whom I have shared one drive file