Windows 10: Onedrive I/O Error

Discus and support Onedrive I/O Error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I work remotely and after the most recent update I cannot copy essential documents to my work's Onedrive. I can sometimes get through, but most of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RyanSnyder9, Jul 19, 2021.

1. Onedrive I/O Error

So I work remotely and after the most recent update I cannot copy essential documents to my work's Onedrive. I can sometimes get through, but most of the time it gives me an I/O error has occurred error message. I have tried so many guides and troubleshooting to address this I/O error with not consistent success. Any help in this mater would be greatly appreciated.

:)

RyanSnyder9, Jul 19, 2021

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jul 19, 2021
  3. Can't update audio driver- Showing I/O device error

Hi Christa,

An I/O Device error can occur with different types of hardware devices or media, such as external hard drives, SD cards, SSD, USB flash drives or pen drives. For us to isolate the issue, we suggest that you run the hardware and devices troubleshooter by
    following these steps:

• Open the Settings app.
    • Type Troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click on Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View all.
    • Select Hardware and Devices.
    • Click on Next button and follow the on screen guide.
    • Restart your computer and check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the steps above helped you to resolve the issue.

Janeane Cru, Jul 19, 2021
  4. Onedrive I/O Error

Onedrive

Hi Hiatt,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to refer the article Find
    lost or missing files in OneDrive
    for more information regarding the missing files.

If the issue still persists please follow the steps to contact
    OneDrive support for further assistance on this issue.

1. Login to OneDrive.com.
    2. Click the ? Help icon on the top banner of the page.
    3. Select Email OneDrive support for the further assistance.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Jul 19, 2021
Thema:

Onedrive I/O Error

1. Onedrive I/O Error - Similar Threads - Onedrive Error

2. Onedrive Personal not signing in , getting error code 0x8004de44

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive Personal not signing in , getting error code 0x8004de44: Onedrive Personal not signing in , getting error code 0x8004de44 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-personal-not-signing-in-getting-error/c6c129c1-ef30-4e3b-97d4-ef8166257172
  3. Onedrive Personal not signing in , getting error code 0x8004de44

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Onedrive Personal not signing in , getting error code 0x8004de44: Onedrive Personal not signing in , getting error code 0x8004de44 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-personal-not-signing-in-getting-error/c6c129c1-ef30-4e3b-97d4-ef8166257172
  4. Onedrive Personal not signing in , getting error code 0x8004de44

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Turned off OneDrive but keep seing sync errors and pending syncs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Turned off OneDrive but keep seing sync errors and pending syncs: I turned off OneDrive because it was nearing the 5GB limit but now I keep seeing these obnoxious sync error and 'pending syncs' on my status bar, how can I get rid of them? I tried to hide the status bar but it keeps reappearing and it's driving me bonkers....
  6. Turned off OneDrive but keep seing sync errors and pending syncs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turned off OneDrive but keep seing sync errors and pending syncs: I turned off OneDrive because it was nearing the 5GB limit but now I keep seeing these obnoxious sync error and 'pending syncs' on my status bar, how can I get rid of them? I tried to hide the status bar but it keeps reappearing and it's driving me bonkers....
  7. Turned off OneDrive but keep seing sync errors and pending syncs

8. error code 0x80190001 will not let me use Onedrive, microsoft store, minecraft, and even...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error code 0x80190001 will not let me use Onedrive, microsoft store, minecraft, and even...: I have tried every single solution i could possibly try nothing had worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-0x80190001-will-not-let-me-use-onedrive/dbd1b645-5d6f-48df-b04d-6e6ea568cefd
  9. error code 0x80190001 will not let me use Onedrive, microsoft store, minecraft, and even...

error code 0x80190001 will not let me use Onedrive, microsoft store, minecraft, and even...: I have tried every single solution i could possibly try nothing had worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-0x80190001-will-not-let-me-use-onedrive/dbd1b645-5d6f-48df-b04d-6e6ea568cefd
  10. OneDrive Sync Error

OneDrive Sync Error: OneDrive sync error: no permissions for norton security.lnk. I checked norton firewall permissions and OneDrive is set to "allow". Please help. Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-sync-error/9190487d-81b0-4b37-a53b-19e3ec4b2264