Windows 10: OneDrive icon looks different on Taskbar

Discus and support OneDrive icon looks different on Taskbar in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am running Windows 10 v1809 and I have not signed in to OneDrive and never will as I keep my backups offline. I noticed that the OneDrive cloud icon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by win10freak, Jul 19, 2019.

1. OneDrive icon looks different on Taskbar

I am running Windows 10 v1809 and I have not signed in to OneDrive and never will as I keep my backups offline.

I noticed that the OneDrive cloud icon on the Taskbar has a line or a slash mark through it.

Is this how the OneDrive icon should look like when I am not signed in to OneDrive?

:)

win10freak, Jul 19, 2019

2. OneDrive Icon

Thank you for your response. To move the OneDrive icon, you can follow the steps below:

• Click Start button, then select Settings.
    • Go to Personalization.
    • On Perosonalization, click Taskbar.
    • Under Notification area, click Select which icons appear on the taskbar.
    • Turn off Microsoft OneDrive.
    We will wait for the outcome.

Marielle Cas, Jul 19, 2019
  3. OneDrive folder icon changed to plain

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I understand your concern and suggest you to Unlink OneDrive and run OneDrive setup
    again and check. Here is the steps:

• Right-click the white OneDrive cloud icon in the notification area, at the far right of the taskbar.

OneDrive icon looks different on Taskbar ce960e20-2ea4-4298-8ec8-8399b1b20e20.png

(You might need to click the Show hidden icons arrow next to the notification area to see the
      OneDrive icon.)

• Click Settings, and then click Unlink.

• Follow the steps in the Welcome to OneDrive wizard to set up OneDrive.
    Do notify us if the issue still persists and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Jul 19, 2019
  4. Yaqub K Win User

OneDrive icon looks different on Taskbar

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jul 19, 2019
Thema:

OneDrive icon looks different on Taskbar

1. OneDrive icon looks different on Taskbar - Similar Threads - OneDrive icon looks

2. My taskbar looks different than it used to look before.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My taskbar looks different than it used to look before.: MY TASKBAR LOOKED TO LOOK LIKE THISAND NOW IT LOOKS LIKE THIS CAN SOMEONE HELP ME SOLVE THIS PROBLEM??I installed translucent tb from microsoft store and then uninstalled it since then this is happening...
  3. My taskbar looks different than it used to look before.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My taskbar looks different than it used to look before.: MY TASKBAR LOOKED TO LOOK LIKE THISAND NOW IT LOOKS LIKE THIS CAN SOMEONE HELP ME SOLVE THIS PROBLEM??I installed translucent tb from microsoft store and then uninstalled it since then this is happening...
  4. different looking search icons on taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    different looking search icons on taskbar: the search icon on the taskbar looks different on 3 different systems after windows updates. how can i get them the same again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/different-looking-search-icons-on-taskbar/072311ef-fcd9-4acc-a286-931507b26a4d
  5. different looking search icons on taskbar

different looking search icons on taskbar: the search icon on the taskbar looks different on 3 different systems after windows updates. how can i get them the same again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/different-looking-search-icons-on-taskbar/072311ef-fcd9-4acc-a286-931507b26a4d
  6. different looking search icons on taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Why my taskbar icon is different?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why my taskbar icon is different?: Why my icon on taskbar is showing up like that instead of showing me the setting icon? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-taskbar-icon-is-different/2ff8c562-673c-48c1-ba7e-2527da0cf413
  8. taskbar OneDrive icon

taskbar OneDrive icon: Why is it grey and not in color? My OneDrive is functioning well. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-onedrive-icon/368aa51f-eca8-4e7b-b409-7479007d4210
  9. No OneDrive icon on taskbar

No OneDrive icon on taskbar: I have lost the icon for One Drive on the taskbar any ideas on how to get it back. I have tried a few suggestions from the net but none seem to work! 164175
  10. Looking to change taskbar icon for "Show hidden icons"

Looking to change taskbar icon for "Show hidden icons": Because of poor vision, I have changed the taskbar icons in Windows 10 Pro for speakers, Network, and "Safely remove USB" to others more visible. I'd like to change the icon for "Show hidden icons", which is an up arrow. Does anyone know where the file for this icon is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 5show one drive icon on task bar