Windows 10: Onedrive Icon missing lower right area

Discus and support Onedrive Icon missing lower right area in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a personal office 365 since comcast talked me into a .com account the icon disavaporated :) I had been using one drive without issue until... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JMCix, Dec 17, 2019.

1. JMCix Win User

Onedrive Icon missing lower right area

I have a personal office 365 since comcast talked me into a .com account the icon disavaporated Onedrive Icon missing lower right area :) I had been using one drive without issue until office.com came along with the .com account. now the icon is gone I tried searching windows but it says it is no longer there I looked for onedrive.exe

:)

JMCix, Dec 17, 2019

2. OneDrive folder icon changed to plain

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I understand your concern and suggest you to Unlink OneDrive and run OneDrive setup
    again and check. Here is the steps:

• Right-click the white OneDrive cloud icon in the notification area, at the far right of the taskbar.

Onedrive Icon missing lower right area ce960e20-2ea4-4298-8ec8-8399b1b20e20.png

(You might need to click the Show hidden icons arrow next to the notification area to see the
      OneDrive icon.)

• Click Settings, and then click Unlink.

• Follow the steps in the Welcome to OneDrive wizard to set up OneDrive.
    Do notify us if the issue still persists and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Dec 17, 2019
  3. Missing OneDrive icon in notifcation area

I am trying to setup folders to sync between my PC and my OneDrive Account. It appears that I set this up by changing settings by using the OneDrive icon in the notification area.

However, there is no OneDrive icon in the notification area and there is no option to 'turn on' the OneDrive icon. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling OneDrive several times.

CHRISTOPHERROMAN1, Dec 17, 2019
  4. Onedrive Icon missing lower right area

OneDrive Icon

Thank you for your response. To move the OneDrive icon, you can follow the steps below:

• Click Start button, then select Settings.
    • Go to Personalization.
    • On Perosonalization, click Taskbar.
    • Under Notification area, click Select which icons appear on the taskbar.
    • Turn off Microsoft OneDrive.
    We will wait for the outcome.

Marielle Cas, Dec 17, 2019
Thema:

Onedrive Icon missing lower right area

1. Onedrive Icon missing lower right area - Similar Threads - Onedrive Icon missing

2. iphone connection wireless icon in lower right tray

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iphone connection wireless icon in lower right tray: Hi. I have an iphone. I turned on hotspot and then then tried connecting with wireless to my phones hotspot. For some reason my attempt to establish a wifi connection kept failing. this was unusual. Nothing changed. I'm not sure if I did something different on my phone this...
  3. Notification Area Icons Missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notification Area Icons Missing: Most of the previous icons I had in my Notification Area are gone. I've tried resetting them in TaskBar Settings with no luck. Have also tried resetting Windows Explorer. Nothing works! Help!...
  4. Unknown circular icon appeared in lower right corner

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unknown circular icon appeared in lower right corner: This icon appeared recently and remains constantly on screen. It appears to have two arrows. I don't know what it indicates nor how to get rid of it, or even if I should. I have a photo of the screen and I'll post it in a comment. It barely appears in screenshots. submitted...
  5. Taskbar notification area icons missing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar notification area icons missing: Hello, can somebody help me please, some icons are "missing" from notification area, their visibility is hidden, I tried basic things to fix it and it wont work, please somebody :( https://prnt.sc/s0vj07 - next to volume icon there must be network icon and other icons too......
  6. icons jump in task bar lower right

in Windows 10 Customization
    icons jump in task bar lower right: The task bar icons move around in lower right hand side of task bar. sometimes they stop. never know when they will start moving again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-jump-in-task-bar-lower-right/7a191653-1cd7-4a9a-924d-36d705e48c90
  7. Missing OneDrive icon in notifcation area

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing OneDrive icon in notifcation area: I am trying to setup folders to sync between my PC and my OneDrive Account. It appears that I set this up by changing settings by using the OneDrive icon in the notification area. However, there is no OneDrive icon in the notification area and there is no option to 'turn...
  8. Missing Icons inside Notification Area

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Missing Icons inside Notification Area: Hello I had the Arabic version of Windows 10 that came with a laptop so I installed the English version on it but I encountered a problem with my Notification Area (System Tray) some icon go missing inside the system tray and it always happens whenever I wake my laptop...
  9. Unhiding the icons in the bottom right area of the taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Unhiding the icons in the bottom right area of the taskbar: Hi, in Windows 8.1 there was an option to "show icon and notifications" for the icons that were hidden by the upward pointing arrow. I cannot seem to find this option in Windows 10, is there any way to set it so more of my icons can be seen right on the bottom right area of...
  10. Taskbar Icons lower right Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Icons lower right Windows 10: Task Bar lower right hand corner, volume etc. My daughter was using my computer and accidently changed somethings. Before there was a icon to click on task bar lower right hand corner and a small window would open to show, battery, USB removal, that is now gone and there are...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. One drive icon missing bottom right