Windows 10: OneDrive icon suddenly in taskbar - can't remove

Discus and support OneDrive icon suddenly in taskbar - can't remove in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; All of a sudden for some reason a OneDrive icon suddenly appeared in my taskbar and I can't figure out how to remove it. Right-click offers no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by cedar, May 6, 2019.

1. cedar Win User

2. How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, May 6, 2019
  3. OneDrive Icon

Thank you for your response. To move the OneDrive icon, you can follow the steps below:

• Click Start button, then select Settings.
    • Go to Personalization.
    • On Perosonalization, click Taskbar.
    • Under Notification area, click Select which icons appear on the taskbar.
    • Turn off Microsoft OneDrive.
    We will wait for the outcome.

Marielle Cas, May 6, 2019
  4. OneDrive icon suddenly in taskbar - can't remove

OneDrive folder icon changed to plain

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I understand your concern and suggest you to Unlink OneDrive and run OneDrive setup
    again and check. Here is the steps:

• Right-click the white OneDrive cloud icon in the notification area, at the far right of the taskbar.

OneDrive icon suddenly in taskbar - can't remove ce960e20-2ea4-4298-8ec8-8399b1b20e20.png

(You might need to click the Show hidden icons arrow next to the notification area to see the
      OneDrive icon.)

• Click Settings, and then click Unlink.

• Follow the steps in the Welcome to OneDrive wizard to set up OneDrive.
    Do notify us if the issue still persists and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, May 6, 2019
Thema:

OneDrive icon suddenly in taskbar - can't remove

1. OneDrive icon suddenly in taskbar - can't remove - Similar Threads - OneDrive icon suddenly

2. How to remove OneDrive icon from taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove OneDrive icon from taskbar: Hello,I cannot remove OneDrive from the taskbar. I found instructions that said to remove it I should "On the Settings tab, uncheck all the boxes under General;" however, I want OneDrive to start when I open my laptop so I do not want to follow those instructions.All I really...
  3. How to remove OneDrive icon from taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove OneDrive icon from taskbar: Hello,I cannot remove OneDrive from the taskbar. I found instructions that said to remove it I should "On the Settings tab, uncheck all the boxes under General;" however, I want OneDrive to start when I open my laptop so I do not want to follow those instructions.All I really...
  4. How to remove onedrive icon from taskbar.

How to remove onedrive icon from taskbar.: 22H2 has placed a onedrive icon on the taskbar when onedrive is running. I already have the icon in the notification area. It doesn't required duplication.It appears bottom left in the area where pinned items would appear. However it's not listed...
  5. How to remove onedrive icon from taskbar.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove onedrive icon from taskbar.: 22H2 has placed a onedrive icon on the taskbar when onedrive is running. I already have the icon in the notification area. It doesn't required duplication.It appears bottom left in the area where pinned items would appear. However it's not listed...
  6. How to remove onedrive icon from taskbar.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. taskbar OneDrive icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    taskbar OneDrive icon: Why is it grey and not in color? My OneDrive is functioning well. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-onedrive-icon/368aa51f-eca8-4e7b-b409-7479007d4210
  8. No OneDrive icon on taskbar

No OneDrive icon on taskbar: I have lost the icon for One Drive on the taskbar any ideas on how to get it back. I have tried a few suggestions from the net but none seem to work! 164175
  9. icons missing on desktop and taskbar after removing OneDrive and ...

in Windows 10 Support
    icons missing on desktop and taskbar after removing OneDrive and ...: I uninstalled OneDrive earlier today, and it has turned out to be a BIG mistake. There are now no icons on my desktop except the Recycle Bin, and all icons have disappeared from my task bar except for the standard Microsoft apps (volume, battery, network etc.). A couple of...
  10. Can't remove icon under settings for taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't remove icon under settings for taskbar: I want Shareaza.exe removed from this list shown in the attached picture. I uninstalled the program, it was still there. I did a registry search and removed every instance I found for it. It's still there. It's making me crazy that I can't figure this out. ANY help would be...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to remove one drive icon from taskbar

2. remove onedrive icon from taskbar

3. remove one drive from taskbar

4. how to remove onedrive icon from taskbar,
  5. unpin onedrive from taskbar,
  6. onedrive icon taskbar,
  7. remove onedrive fro taskbar,
  8. cant remove onedrive icon from taskbar,
  9. how to Disable OneDrive in taskbar,
  10. how to move one drive off task bar,
  11. remove onedrive from task bar,