Windows 10: OneDrive icon suddenly in taskbar - can't remove

Discus and support OneDrive icon suddenly in taskbar - can't remove in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; All of a sudden for some reason a OneDrive icon suddenly appeared in my taskbar and I can't figure out how to remove it. Right-click offers no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by cedar, May 6, 2019.

1. cedar Win User

2. How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, May 6, 2019
  3. OneDrive Icon

Thank you for your response. To move the OneDrive icon, you can follow the steps below:

• Click Start button, then select Settings.
    • Go to Personalization.
    • On Perosonalization, click Taskbar.
    • Under Notification area, click Select which icons appear on the taskbar.
    • Turn off Microsoft OneDrive.
    We will wait for the outcome.

Marielle Cas, May 6, 2019
  4. OneDrive icon suddenly in taskbar - can't remove

OneDrive folder icon changed to plain

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I understand your concern and suggest you to Unlink OneDrive and run OneDrive setup
    again and check. Here is the steps:

• Right-click the white OneDrive cloud icon in the notification area, at the far right of the taskbar.

OneDrive icon suddenly in taskbar - can't remove ce960e20-2ea4-4298-8ec8-8399b1b20e20.png

(You might need to click the Show hidden icons arrow next to the notification area to see the
      OneDrive icon.)

• Click Settings, and then click Unlink.

• Follow the steps in the Welcome to OneDrive wizard to set up OneDrive.
    Do notify us if the issue still persists and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, May 6, 2019
Thema:

OneDrive icon suddenly in taskbar - can't remove

1. OneDrive icon suddenly in taskbar - can't remove - Similar Threads - OneDrive icon suddenly

2. Taskbar & Icon Fonts suddenly enlarged

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar & Icon Fonts suddenly enlarged: I'm currently running Windows 10 Pro 64 bit version 1803 I logged on this afternoon and suddenly found that my application icons and text on the desktop were enlarged. (The background wasn't). I checked the resolution and scale but these were unchanged - 1920x1080 & 100%....
  3. OneDrive removes itself from Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive removes itself from Taskbar: Split from this thread. While method 3 worked for me, I need to run these steps everytime I startup my laptop. Any tips on how do I avoid that. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-removes-itself-from-taskbar/8945b5e1-801b-4381-a91b-42cc00c0e56a
  4. Removing Office Outlook Taskbar Icon

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Removing Office Outlook Taskbar Icon: Hello, I don't want to see Office Outlook taskbar icon. How can I Remove Office Outlook icon on Taskbar Right Side? [img] 116131
  5. remove the top OneDrive icon

in Windows 10 Support
    remove the top OneDrive icon: Hello everyone. I would like to know if it is possible to remove the top OneDrive icon, the one right bellow Quick Access on the first image above, and just keep the OneDrive icon in the User Folder or in the This PC folder? I have like three OneDrive icons in the Navigation...
  6. How to remove OneDrive desktop icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove OneDrive desktop icon: After upgrade of Win7 to Win10 I got an Onedrive icon on my desktop. It can't be deleted. [img] [img] Is there a way to disable this icon in the registry? What is the guid? 37113
  7. Taskbar remove hidden icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar remove hidden icons: Dear folks In the snapshot attached if I want how can I remove hidden icons in the task bar ? Thanks [img] 101102
  8. Can't remove icon under settings for taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't remove icon under settings for taskbar: I want Shareaza.exe removed from this list shown in the attached picture. I uninstalled the program, it was still there. I did a registry search and removed every instance I found for it. It's still there. It's making me crazy that I can't figure this out. ANY help would be...
  9. remove icons in windows 10 taskbar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    remove icons in windows 10 taskbar: Does someone know how to remove icons in windows 10 taskbar? I have tried deleting the programs but the icons remain in the taskbar. 52288
  10. How to remove icons from taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove icons from taskbar?: I have some unused icons pinned to the task bar that I'd like to remove. Right-clicking on any of them does not work. Is there any trick to remove them? Thanks, Ed 48554

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can i uninstall onedrive on windows 10 2019