onedrive icon

Discus and support onedrive icon in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; anyone know how to get the one drive icon to disappear, i have circled the icon in red in the screenshot below Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by avichihi1, Jul 9, 2018.

1. avichihi1 New Member

onedrive icon

anyone know how to get the one drive icon to disappear, i have circled the icon in red in the screenshot below

avichihi1, Jul 9, 2018
  2. Navneet Anand Win User

OneDrive folder icon changed to plain

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I understand your concern and suggest you to Unlink OneDrive and run OneDrive setup
    again and check. Here is the steps:

• Right-click the white OneDrive cloud icon in the notification area, at the far right of the taskbar.

onedrive icon ce960e20-2ea4-4298-8ec8-8399b1b20e20.png

(You might need to click the Show hidden icons arrow next to the notification area to see the
      OneDrive icon.)

• Click Settings, and then click Unlink.

• Follow the steps in the Welcome to OneDrive wizard to set up OneDrive.
    Do notify us if the issue still persists and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Jul 9, 2018
  3. Marielle Cas Win User
    OneDrive Icon

Thank you for your response. To move the OneDrive icon, you can follow the steps below:

• Click Start button, then select Settings.
    • Go to Personalization.
    • On Perosonalization, click Taskbar.
    • Under Notification area, click Select which icons appear on the taskbar.
    • Turn off Microsoft OneDrive.
    We will wait for the outcome.

Marielle Cas, Jul 9, 2018
  4. FordGT90Concept Win User

onedrive icon

Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jul 9, 2018
Thema:

onedrive icon

1. onedrive icon - Similar Threads - onedrive icon

2. OneDrive Semi Icon Missing Again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive Semi Icon Missing Again: This is the second time this has happened. After the last CU update I reinstalled OneDrive which I had hoped had fixed it and so it was for about four days. The OneDrive icon is missing from my systray. The files on demand feature is missing. The files are now local. The...
  3. remove the top OneDrive icon

in Windows 10 Support
    remove the top OneDrive icon: Hello everyone. I would like to know if it is possible to remove the top OneDrive icon, the one right bellow Quick Access on the first image above, and just keep the OneDrive icon in the User Folder or in the This PC folder? I have like three OneDrive icons in the Navigation...
  4. Onedrive tray icon has disappeared

in Windows 10 Support
    Onedrive tray icon has disappeared: Noticed today that the Onedrive tray icon is missing. I tried re-installing with OneDriveSetup.exe and got error "A newer version of Onedrive is installed". I downloaded the latest version and got the same error. Trying to run Onedrive from the startmenu gives the same error!...
  5. 2 people icon by some Onedrive folders

2 people icon by some Onedrive folders: Running Windows 10 1709, and a few of my Onedrive folders have the 2 people icon next to the name in File Explorer. As far as I know, none of these folders is shared, so what do they indicate? [img] 100200
  6. Onedrive displaying ZERO icons

Onedrive displaying ZERO icons: Need someone w/ some intricate knowledge to address this. Already been through the staples and this is the very LAST peice of setting up my pc (naturally its where things went awry). Have reset onedrive. have uninstalled/reisnstalled client. Have made sure the...
  7. Microsoft Onedrive system tray icon failing to display properly?

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Onedrive system tray icon failing to display properly?: On my HP laptop running windows 10 home edition (laptop specs are intel cpu 4 core, 2.2 ghz, 16 gig or ram), I think a recent update caused the Onedrive icon on start up of laptop to display 4 instances in the system tray, and when clicking on each icon they disappear. The...
  8. OneDrive Green Checkmarks (icon overlays) disappeared

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive Green Checkmarks (icon overlays) disappeared: I don't remember which build it changed. *Sad It was fairly recently (within the last 2 weeks or so). In any case I appreciate your help and will assume that this is the way it should be now. Thanks again for your help. Mark
  9. Fix OneDrive icon on file explorer?

in Windows 10 Support
    Fix OneDrive icon on file explorer?: [img] any idea to fix this ? 82578
  10. Onedrive icons not displaying properly!

in Windows 10 Support
    Onedrive icons not displaying properly!: I have a very weird issue where the folder and file symbols associated with onedrive (sync, OK or ERROR symbols) are not displayed when navigating the onedrive folder on my PC. All the files and folders only display the sync symbol while the onedrive app in the taskbar shows...