Windows 10: OneDrive in File Explorer

Discus and support OneDrive in File Explorer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I look at OneDrive in File Explorer, the only item in the OneDrive folder is my "Personal Vault" which is empty. When I open Excel, for example, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BarbaraEdelman, Feb 21, 2021.

1. OneDrive in File Explorer

When I look at OneDrive in File Explorer, the only item in the OneDrive folder is my "Personal Vault" which is empty. When I open Excel, for example, I see a list of files I can open, all of which reside on OneDrive. I can open, edit, and save these files with no problem. But I can't find them outside the app. How can I view all the files currently stored on OneDrive?

:)

BarbaraEdelman, Feb 21, 2021
  2. Edwin Win User

How can I "unhide" onedrive from file explorer

Open 'OneDrive' folder from the Start menu/AllApps list.

Edwin, Feb 21, 2021
  3. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Feb 21, 2021
  4. OneDrive in File Explorer

OneDrive crashes File Explorer

I had same experience. None of these suggestions worked, but if I tell OneDrive to 'Unlink this PC' then all the problems with File Explorer go away. Conclusion, the problem is OneDrive and the solution is for MS to fix OneDrive. I look forward to using
    it again when they do.

stevenerlich, Feb 21, 2021
Thema:

OneDrive in File Explorer

1. OneDrive in File Explorer - Similar Threads - OneDrive File Explorer

2. OneDrive not viewable in file explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive not viewable in file explorer: I installed KB5019961 on November 10th and KB5020622 today November 12th, so I should have the most recent version of 22H2, but I do not see any tabs and can only find files on OneDrive through the search function.......
  3. OneDrive not viewable in file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive not viewable in file explorer: I installed KB5019961 on November 10th and KB5020622 today November 12th, so I should have the most recent version of 22H2, but I do not see any tabs and can only find files on OneDrive through the search function.......
  4. File Explorer OneDrive collapsed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Explorer OneDrive collapsed: OneDrive on File Explorer is always collapsed--this changed a few weeks ago. How do I set File Explorer to always expand the OneDrive folders in the Navigation Pane?...
  5. File Explorer OneDrive collapsed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer OneDrive collapsed: OneDrive on File Explorer is always collapsed--this changed a few weeks ago. How do I set File Explorer to always expand the OneDrive folders in the Navigation Pane?...
  6. File Explorer OneDrive collapsed

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. OneDrive on File Explorer

OneDrive on File Explorer: I have bought a new computer in Spain and finally got it set up in English, but I am having trouble with OneDrive on File Explorer. I have searched all the solutions, but the ones that say it should already be there you just need to sign in doesn´t help because it isn´t. When...
  8. OneDrive crashes File Explorer

OneDrive crashes File Explorer: In most ways, OneDrive seems to function normally. I can access documents on via my laptop, iOS app, internet browser, etc. On my PC, however, any attempt to access a OneDrive item through file explorer results in it freezing, (not responding), and then explorer crashes. I...
  9. OneDrive and File Explorer not responding

OneDrive and File Explorer not responding: I am working on a project with someone and we are storing files on OneDrive. Whenever I try to open or move any files into or out of a folder, I get the message "not responding". I tried resetting OneDrive and reinstalling OneDrive, but neither of those things worked....
  10. OneDrive and File Explorer

OneDrive and File Explorer: Users with permissions can view folders with OneDrive online. But not on their PC in File Explorer under OneDrive. How do I get them to be able to view that they see online in their File Explorer. I am able to see online and in my File Explorer....