Windows 10: OneDrive indicates There isn't enough free space, only 509MB is used

Discus and support OneDrive indicates There isn't enough free space, only 509MB is used in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I've deleted any large files (makes OneDrive useless) but it still shows as not enough free space. Shows as okay on my Laptop and Oracle VM, just this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Ztruker, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Ztruker Win User

OneDrive indicates There isn't enough free space, only 509MB is used

I've deleted any large files (makes OneDrive useless) but it still shows as not enough free space. Shows as okay on my Laptop and Oracle VM, just this PC.

OneDrive indicates There isn't enough free space, only 509MB is used [​IMG]

Any way to fix this?

:)

Ztruker, Aug 6, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Aug 6, 2019
  3. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Aug 6, 2019
  4. OneDrive indicates There isn't enough free space, only 509MB is used

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Aug 6, 2019
Thema:

OneDrive indicates There isn't enough free space, only 509MB is used

1. OneDrive indicates There isn't enough free space, only 509MB is used - Similar Threads - OneDrive indicates isn't

2. free up space in onedrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    free up space in onedrive: OneDrive is using up most of the storage on my HDD and I'd like to change that. I've already done "free up space" in the OneDrive app and that didn't do anything. I uninstalled the OneDrive app, but it still left the OneDrive folder on the pc and I no longer had the OneDrive...
  3. My onedrive is not syncing, giving the erroror "not enough free space" even though i only...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My onedrive is not syncing, giving the erroror "not enough free space" even though i only...: A few days ago i downloaded a file which by accident saved in my onedrive which was more than my one drive could handle. After this happend i deleted the file which was to big so that i could save my other work on it. After this however my onedrive kept saying that i didnt...
  4. My onedrive is not syncing, giving the erroror "not enough free space" even though i only...

My onedrive is not syncing, giving the erroror "not enough free space" even though i only...: A few days ago i downloaded a file which by accident saved in my onedrive which was more than my one drive could handle. After this happend i deleted the file which was to big so that i could save my other work on it. After this however my onedrive kept saying that i didnt...
  5. OneDrive for business "Not enough free space" message in File explorer, but there is plenty...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive for business "Not enough free space" message in File explorer, but there is plenty...: Hello,I cannot copy files to Onedrive in File Explorer it says "Not enough free space...". But when I go to into Storage metrics, I have more than half of 1TB free.What is wrong ?...
  6. OneDrive for business "Not enough free space" message in File explorer, but there is plenty...

OneDrive for business "Not enough free space" message in File explorer, but there is plenty...: Hello,I cannot copy files to Onedrive in File Explorer it says "Not enough free space...". But when I go to into Storage metrics, I have more than half of 1TB free.What is wrong ?...
  7. OneDrive for business "Not enough free space" message in File explorer, but there is plenty...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Can't "Remove everything" because there isn't enough free space?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't "Remove everything" because there isn't enough free space?: My mum has given me a laptop she no longer uses which is running very slowly. I want to do a complete factory reset so that everything is wiped, as if I'd just bough to from the store. There are no files that I want to back up or anything like that. After searching for a...
  9. OneDrive is not freeing up space, messes up status indicators.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive is not freeing up space, messes up status indicators.: When clicking free up space, the cloud icon appears for a second then gets replaced by the green tick locally available. This happens for files not for folders, when I click free up space on a folder the cloud icon stays. I have tried resetting onedrive, I have tried to...
  10. OneDrive - Not Enough Free Space?

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive - Not Enough Free Space?: Due to some problems I was having with Microsoft applications, I just had Microsoft re-install Windows 10 this morning. Everything seems to be back to normal, except that on the Taskbar, the Cloud icon has a red X and the tooltip says: "OneDrive There is not enough free...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. one drive there isnt enough free space