Windows 10: Onedrive is back to appearing in Explorer as a folder

Discus and support Onedrive is back to appearing in Explorer as a folder in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Current version of Windows 10 Pro. I followed a tutorial here do uninstall OneDrive. While using Explorer today (on this laptop), I see that OneDrive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by obieephyhm, Aug 3, 2021.

1. Onedrive is back to appearing in Explorer as a folder

Current version of Windows 10 Pro. I followed a tutorial here do uninstall OneDrive. While using Explorer today (on this laptop), I see that OneDrive folder keeps reappearing. I don't find evidence that OneDrive has managed to reinstall itself -- which is to say, I can't find it in the Apps section -- so I'm curious if it is really uninstalled or if there was some aspect of the uninstall I missed. I don't remember seeing the folder appear until today. Any suggestions (I mean it's a 'nit', I just don't happen to like things I've gotten rid of just randomly reappearing).

:)

obieephyhm, Aug 3, 2021

2. Random folders appearing to my new hard drive

Options > Scan options

Onedrive is back to appearing in Explorer as a folder untitled-png.png

Then after that, enable options > hide virustotal.com clean entries ... only suspicious stuff will remain.
    Check the complete list on the Everything tab, it may not be explorer extension listed on that tab.

It may be something stupidly simple like onedrive/skydrive being setup to sync folders that are being dumped remotely.

BiggieShady, Aug 3, 2021
  3. Freezer Win User
    Windows 10 - OneDrive

Anyone know how to remove "OneDrive - For Business" from the Explorer navigation panel? I've tried just about every registry modification, and windows policy for "Onedrive" but they only seem to work for the consumer product, not for onedrive for business.

The onedrive product alone is so damn annoying and continues to load itself upon startup, even when it's explicitly remove from startup. It continues to automatically load and unload itself from within the startup folder... while I'm actively watching it load itself into the startup folder.

Freezer, Aug 3, 2021
  4. wolf2009 Win User

Onedrive is back to appearing in Explorer as a folder

How to make vista display same icon size for all opened folders in explorer ?

i dont think this answers the question , how do i make all icons in all folders appear "Large Icons" .

thx tho .

wolf2009, Aug 3, 2021
Thema:

Onedrive is back to appearing in Explorer as a folder

1. Onedrive is back to appearing in Explorer as a folder - Similar Threads - Onedrive appearing Explorer

2. Program folders not appearing in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Program folders not appearing in File Explorer: I have a few program files that aren’t visible in the File Explorer app, but are visible through a 3rd party app WinDirStat.I have already checked all the “view” settings and set everything to be visible, including hidden files, and program-essential files. The ones I’m...
  3. Program folders not appearing in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Program folders not appearing in File Explorer: I have a few program files that aren’t visible in the File Explorer app, but are visible through a 3rd party app WinDirStat.I have already checked all the “view” settings and set everything to be visible, including hidden files, and program-essential files. The ones I’m...
  4. OneDrive files appears twice in the File Explorer

OneDrive files appears twice in the File Explorer: At some point in recent days my File Explorer has listed all my files in the OneDrive folder twice, i.e., the OneDrive folder and its contents is shown twice. The files are not duplicates or copies, because I experimented by deleting some files from one list, to the Recycle...
  5. OneDrive files appears twice in the File Explorer

OneDrive files appears twice in the File Explorer: At some point in recent days my File Explorer has listed all my files in the OneDrive folder twice, i.e., the OneDrive folder and its contents is shown twice. The files are not duplicates or copies, because I experimented by deleting some files from one list, to the Recycle...
  6. Roaming AppData folder appears in OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roaming AppData folder appears in OneDrive: HelloIn my Onedrive, I have a folder called E:\OneDrive\Kiki - appdata\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows with 2 subfolders, Recent and Start Menu.I dont quite understand why it's there and not in the normal appdata section in C:\Users\Kiki\AppData\Roaming. I've tried to reset...
  7. Roaming AppData folder appears in OneDrive

Roaming AppData folder appears in OneDrive: HelloIn my Onedrive, I have a folder called E:\OneDrive\Kiki - appdata\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows with 2 subfolders, Recent and Start Menu.I dont quite understand why it's there and not in the normal appdata section in C:\Users\Kiki\AppData\Roaming. I've tried to reset...
  8. Roaming AppData folder appears in OneDrive

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Backing up the OneDrive folder...

Backing up the OneDrive folder...: Hello guys, I am trying to create a local backup for my OneDrive folder on my external hard drive. Here is the problem: My OneDrive folder is about 800 GB in size, but most of them are only placeholder files on my device online-only files for which a placeholder has been...
  10. OneDrive folders appear under my user folder in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive folders appear under my user folder in File Explorer: I'm not sure when this happened (prior to my Anniversary update), but something has gone weird in File Explorer. When I view my user folder (from the left navigation of FE), the sub folders for Documents and Pictures shown aren't my local folders at all, but OneDrive folders....