Windows 10: OneDrive is not appearing in Navigation Panel in Windows 10

Discus and support OneDrive is not appearing in Navigation Panel in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I have a huge problem. Yesterday there was an icon of OneDrive - Personal on my navigation panel. Suddenly it disappeared randomly. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Vikiller94, Jul 27, 2019.

1. OneDrive is not appearing in Navigation Panel in Windows 10

Hello everyone,

I have a huge problem. Yesterday there was an icon of OneDrive - Personal on my navigation panel. Suddenly it disappeared randomly. I do not know what I did but it suddenly disappeared.

When I uninstalled and reinstalled OneDrive completely multiple times it did not solve the problem. I also tried to relocate the folder, to sign me in with another account and this also did not solve the problem.

The funny thing is when I log me with the Office 365 account it appears. When I log me with any kind of Personal Onedrive it does not appear.

I read lots of forums about this problem. Everyone is writing about changing the System.IsPinnedToNameSpaceTree to 1 in

HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{018D5C66-4533-4307-9B53-224DE2ED1FE6}

and

HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\WOW6432Node\CLSID\{018D5C66-4533-4307-9B53-224DE2ED1FE6}.

I did that, restart my computer and nothing happens.

I did a Windows Update and it did not fix the problem.

Instead, OneDrive creates weird folders like a duplicated Documents folder in my Account folder or other folders, which I deleted them years ago. Very weird.

What can I do to make the OneDrive - Personel appear in my navigation panel? Like I said the OneDrive - Business appears without any problem.

Kind regards,

Viktor

[moved from German forums]

:)

Vikiller94, Jul 27, 2019
  2. Freezer Win User

Windows 10 - OneDrive

Anyone know how to remove "OneDrive - For Business" from the Explorer navigation panel? I've tried just about every registry modification, and windows policy for "Onedrive" but they only seem to work for the consumer product, not for onedrive for business.

The onedrive product alone is so damn annoying and continues to load itself upon startup, even when it's explicitly remove from startup. It continues to automatically load and unload itself from within the startup folder... while I'm actively watching it load itself into the startup folder.

Freezer, Jul 27, 2019
  3. Freezer Win User
    Windows 10 - OneDrive

This is Windows 10 Pro... Enterprise is an entirely different deal and I'm sure I won't have problems that route, but I'm not forking over more $ to dipshit developers. The only thing I can think of is un-linking my Office 365 accounts within Office, but that defeats the purpose of accessing the files ONLINE and managing them from there. I have two alumni accounts, not a single problem in Windows 7/8 until M$shit devs decided to integrate Onedrive. I've deleted, renamed, set read-only to "msosync.exe," ... but windows continues to add it again and again, and NOW I just noticed it's now linking to groove.exe, instead of onedrive. Sooo fn annoying!

Onedrive on Windows 10 is not an 'app' it is integrated. Plus I don't fool around with the Windows Store thoughtless developer child bullshit. Windows Store ought to be completely removed from the Windows platform all together. Also I do not intend to completely remove Onedrive, it defeats the purpose... the purpose is to REMOVE it from Windows Explorer navigation and startup.

Freezer, Jul 27, 2019
  4. Easo Win User

OneDrive is not appearing in Navigation Panel in Windows 10

Windows 10 - OneDrive

Can we have rant-less version, please?

Thema:

OneDrive is not appearing in Navigation Panel in Windows 10

1. OneDrive is not appearing in Navigation Panel in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - OneDrive appearing Navigation

2. Show all folders in navigation panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Show all folders in navigation panel: Why do i have to "show all folders" in the navigation panel to get my drop down arrows to see sub folder. The screen looks better without all folders showing. Is it possible to expand folders without showing all folders? I have no drop down arrows when not showing all...
  3. OneDrive no longer appears in the navigation pane of File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive no longer appears in the navigation pane of File Explorer: I am running Windows 10 Pro x64, 21H2. Microsoft OneDrive came with Windows 10 and has an entry in Programs and Features in the Control Panel. OneDrive from the Microsoft Store is NOT installed. For brevity therefore, Microsoft OneDrive is hereafter referred to as simply...
  4. OneDrive no longer appears in the navigation pane of File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive no longer appears in the navigation pane of File Explorer: I am running Windows 10 Pro x64, 21H2. Microsoft OneDrive came with Windows 10 and has an entry in Programs and Features in the Control Panel. OneDrive from the Microsoft Store is NOT installed. For brevity therefore, Microsoft OneDrive is hereafter referred to as simply...
  5. OneDrive no longer appears in the navigation pane of File Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Save As window navigation panel not showing fully

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Save As window navigation panel not showing fully: In Save As window, the navigation side panel is not fully displayed, nor are all my files. Spontaneously last night, I lost the normal view. Now the Save as window only shows last file saved in and window in which to type new name of file which is to be saved....
  7. Windows 10 settings app missing navigation panel?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 settings app missing navigation panel?: My windows 10 settings app doesn't have a navigation panel on the left anymore which makes navigating through settings an utter pain. I must be missing some option or something because I can't find anything online about it at all. Possibly because I'm calling it a navigation...
  8. Navigation Pane Hierarchy - Make Google Drive appear like OneDrive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Navigation Pane Hierarchy - Make Google Drive appear like OneDrive: Hello, It looks like many people are struggling with the navigation pane, myself included. All I'm trying to do it make the google drive appear in the same way as dropbox and onedrive in file explorer. Picture below; a bonus would be changing the order too. The maybe...
  9. side panel navigation icons missing

in Windows 10 Support
    side panel navigation icons missing: H, can anyone help me to fix missing icons on my explorer sidebar navigation ?u can see there are no icons on leftside of navigation.I tried Sfc /scannow but it did not found any corruption . [img] [img] 125042
  10. Windows 10 - 1809. Add control panel to navigation pane

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 - 1809. Add control panel to navigation pane: Hallo Shawn. This one is for you mate ------------------------------------------------------------------- Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 ; Created by: Shawn Brink ; Windows 8 Help Forums ; Tutorial: Control Panel - Add or Remove from Navigation Pane Tutorial |...