Windows 10: OneDrive is not running after fresh install Windows 10 v2004

Discus and support OneDrive is not running after fresh install Windows 10 v2004 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have installed Windows 10 v2004 using Media Creation Tool only keeping personal files. After installation when Windows started I noticed that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Subhajit Nandi, May 30, 2020.

1. OneDrive is not running after fresh install Windows 10 v2004

I have installed Windows 10 v2004 using Media Creation Tool only keeping personal files. After installation when Windows started I noticed that OneDrive application is not running. I tried to run from Start menu nothing happen. I tried to reinstall by downloading the app. But shows that already exists, uninstall first and try again. There is no uninstall options I checked in Control Panel -> Programs and Features. Also I have tried this command "%SystemRoot%\System32\OneDriveSetup.exe /uninstall" nothing happen. So what to do for fixing this issue?

Also my account picture is not coming up on this version of Windows.

:)

Subhajit Nandi, May 30, 2020

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, May 30, 2020
  3. Freezer Win User
    Windows 10 - OneDrive

[/quote] Click to expand... Sorry, but I think you're confused and keep referring to Onedrive. There is a big difference between the consumer version of Onedrive business O365 version. I do not have the consumer version of Onedrive installed... it is Onedrive for Business. Also, this script is for "Onedrive" .... not Onedrive for Business. Thanks anyway.

OneDrive (for Business) built-in Windows 10 differences?

No thanks for providing a non-rant version. I ought to recruit about 20 million people and walk down to Microsoft headquarters and do them in. Tired of Microsoft forcing their childish development skills on the masses.

Freezer, May 30, 2020
  4. Freezer Win User

OneDrive is not running after fresh install Windows 10 v2004

Windows 10 - OneDrive

This is Windows 10 Pro... Enterprise is an entirely different deal and I'm sure I won't have problems that route, but I'm not forking over more $ to dipshit developers. The only thing I can think of is un-linking my Office 365 accounts within Office, but that defeats the purpose of accessing the files ONLINE and managing them from there. I have two alumni accounts, not a single problem in Windows 7/8 until M$shit devs decided to integrate Onedrive. I've deleted, renamed, set read-only to "msosync.exe," ... but windows continues to add it again and again, and NOW I just noticed it's now linking to groove.exe, instead of onedrive. Sooo fn annoying!

Onedrive on Windows 10 is not an 'app' it is integrated. Plus I don't fool around with the Windows Store thoughtless developer child bullshit. Windows Store ought to be completely removed from the Windows platform all together. Also I do not intend to completely remove Onedrive, it defeats the purpose... the purpose is to REMOVE it from Windows Explorer navigation and startup.

Freezer, May 30, 2020
Thema:

OneDrive is not running after fresh install Windows 10 v2004

1. OneDrive is not running after fresh install Windows 10 v2004 - Similar Threads - OneDrive running fresh

2. Fresh install of Windows Onedrive isues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Fresh install of Windows Onedrive isues: I have was foreced to re-install windows on my laptop. On setup The onedrive folders have synced but the Mydocs etc. folders no longer are linked to the onedrive. Do I have to manually change the user links to point to onedrive folders?...
  3. Robocopy Backup Script Won't Run after Fresh Install Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Robocopy Backup Script Won't Run after Fresh Install Windows 10: I have been using a Robocopy backup script for years and it won't run successfully when using Command Prompt or Task Scheduler. It was working fine before installing new SSD drive and Windows 10. Any suggestions?...
  4. Windows 10 after fresh install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 after fresh install: As we all know, Windows 10 installation comes with pre-installed apps, automatically starting services. Now just to be clear I want to be in the safe side this time, that's why I'm asking here. What are the applications and services that are unnecessary & doesn't effect...
  5. Installation of Windows 10 v2004 after disk format?

Installation of Windows 10 v2004 after disk format?: Hi I inadvertently allowed Dell SmartAssist to restore OEM settings. This naturally corrupted my 1Tb SATA internal drive 8-{. Device is a Dell Inspiron 5758 laptop; which has been running Windows 10 Pro since 12/2017. After much difficulty I reached an elevated...
  6. OneDrive missing after Win10 v2004 Upgrade

OneDrive missing after Win10 v2004 Upgrade: OneDrive does not appear in File Explorer pages after I upgraded to Win10 2004. I did download the OneDrive app from the Microsoft Store, up it still does not appear in File Explorer as a drive/folder. How do I fix this?...
  7. AutoCAD 2010 freezing fresh install of Windows 10 v2004 - SOLUTION

AutoCAD 2010 freezing fresh install of Windows 10 v2004 - SOLUTION: Hi, I came across maybe the same situation asi Niki_HK in this post: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-installing-autocad-2010-windows-10-no/4f7bf72c-02f9-4010-941a-6c57901f9064 I had Windows 10 with AutoCAD 2010 running, but after reinstall...
  8. OneDrive does not login after fresh re-install

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive does not login after fresh re-install: Hi, Sometime this year OneDrive stopped logging in to my personal account, but business account is ok. I reinstalled OneDrive app, but it did not fix the condition. Please help!...
  9. Running error after fresh installation for Windows 10

Running error after fresh installation for Windows 10: I having problem after done for Windows 10 installation. Once reboot, its come out error. The stop code was SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED. What failed: ACPI.sys. Please assist!!! Thank you!!!...
  10. Laptop running extremely slow after fresh install of windows 10?

Laptop running extremely slow after fresh install of windows 10?: Hello I have the same issue as this guy: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance-winpc/laptop-running-extremely-slow-after-fresh-install/88592f20-dd35-4337-81bc-26c2e560b887 Can you give me a clue? btw. I don't have a battery since it is...