Windows 10: Onedrive is not working, can not uninstall/ or reset

Discus and support Onedrive is not working, can not uninstall/ or reset in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; so I am not sure why I can't upload any photo here so first the right corn one drive shortcut key isn't working. when I click on it, it only shows a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Smallbird_sky, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Onedrive is not working, can not uninstall/ or reset

so I am not sure why I can't upload any photo here

so first the right corn one drive shortcut key isn't working. when I click on it, it only shows a white box with nothing inside.

and when I go to one drive setting, under backup -> manage backup. when I click it it will also show up one white box, nothing else to click.

then I try to uninstall and try to reinstall it again. when i go add/ remove. it pop out a error message

Windows cannot find 'C:\Program files x86\Microsoft onedrive\19.192.0926.0012\onedrivesetup.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again.

I can still see the file in one drive but some of the function I can't use it on my surface book 2.

:)

Smallbird_sky, Mar 14, 2020

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Mar 14, 2020
  3. tfwul Win User
    OneDrive not running - reset won't work - how to get latest version?

Thanks for the suggestion.
    The reason why I wanted to do a reset or re-install is to indeed get OneDrive in that list. Currently it isn't.

tfwul, Mar 14, 2020
  4. eve wang Win User

Onedrive is not working, can not uninstall/ or reset

Unable to uninstall Onedrive For Business

OneDrive can be uninstalled from some versions of Windows 10:

1. Select the Start button, type Programs in the search box, and then select Add or remove programs in the list of results.
    2. Under Apps & features, find and select Microsoft OneDrive, and then select Uninstall.

As OneDrive is built in to some versions of Windows and can't be uninstalled. As a workaround, you can hide it. Reference “Turn off or uninstall OneDrive” for detail steps:
    Turn off, disable, or uninstall OneDrive

eve wang, Mar 14, 2020
Thema:

Onedrive is not working, can not uninstall/ or reset

1. Onedrive is not working, can not uninstall/ or reset - Similar Threads - Onedrive working uninstall

2. Uninstall OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstall OneDrive: Hello, I would like to completely delete OneDrive from my computer please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-onedrive/7009b9c2-7f5f-4a2b-b49f-799f3ecedb1a
  3. Uninstall OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstall OneDrive: Hello, I would like to completely delete OneDrive from my computer please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-onedrive/7009b9c2-7f5f-4a2b-b49f-799f3ecedb1a
  4. Uninstall OneDrive.

Uninstall OneDrive.: I performed a Test Install a few days ago to get ready for a Clean Install in a couple of days, BUT, I must admit that I was lazy, and in order to Uninstall OneDrive, I only ran . . . Code: taskkill /f /im OneDrive.exe C:\Windows\SysWOW64\OneDriveSetup.exe /uninstall...
  5. OneDrive Uninstall

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive Uninstall: I have tried to completely uninstall and remove OneDrive from my computer using Uninstall in Windows, Revo Uninstaller, Unlink in OneDrive account, edit Registry keys, and it appears that OneDrive is successfully removed. The one remaining issue is in my File Explorer with...
  6. Uninstalling OneDrive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Uninstalling OneDrive: W10 Yeah, yeah, I've searched for how to uninstall OneDrive. Start Key, type in "Programs," go to 'Add Remove Programs,' scroll for 'OneDrive.' Did that. 'OneDrive' isn't on the list. 'Microsoft OneDrive' isn't on the list. Yet, in Explorer, I show...
  7. Cannot uninstall Onedrive.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot uninstall Onedrive.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NICULL [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jpzpfu/cannot_uninstall_onedrive/
  8. Uninstalling OneDrive COMPLETELY

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uninstalling OneDrive COMPLETELY: So i noticed after "uninstalling" onedrive, there is still a folder in users/username/onedrive and the fun part, is that pictures, documents, and desktop folders are all automatically in there, and you cant change it!! So i went looking for a solution. Didnt find one. So i...
  9. After uninstalling OneDrive, Picture Location can not be changed

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    After uninstalling OneDrive, Picture Location can not be changed: Picture Location is locked to c:/user/user_name/onedrive/picture. Trying to delete OneDrive directory shows ::{018D566-4533-4307-9B53-224DE2ED1FE6} cn not be deleted. I want to change picture location back to Windows 10 default or another location....
  10. OneDrive can be uninstalled ?

OneDrive can be uninstalled ?: This is a newly installed Win 10 Home. Win 10 version 1709 Build 16299.98 I thought OneDrive was part of the current Win 10 operating system and it could not be uninstalled. It should NOT even be listed in Programs and Features. I just happened to check my Programs and...