OneDrive is Now Available Worldwide

Discus and support OneDrive is Now Available Worldwide in Windows 10 News on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Today February 19th we are thrilled to announce the global availability of OneDrive. For our existing SkyDrive customers, you are all set; your files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Source: OneDrive is Now Available Worldwide: Free Cloud Storage for Microsoft, iOS, and Android Devices | OneDrive Blog

Brink, Feb 18, 2014
  2. LEE
    Lee Win User

Thanks for the info Shawn. . .*Thumbs

:)

3. enlightlanka Win User
    Cortana availability worldwide

When will Cortana for PC become available worldwide?

enlightlanka, Feb 18, 2014
  4. 7thSense---01 Win User

Camera Extras ain't available in México's Marketplace yet....

Should hopefully be available worldwide soon. Keep checking the direct link now and then..

7thSense---01, Feb 18, 2014
  5. Joan Archer Win User
    Thanks Shawn, saw your post over at 7. *Wink

Joan Archer, Feb 18, 2014
  6. Tony K Win User
    My WP8 updated to OneDrive the other day. Still waiting for my 8.1 tower to do the same. I'm thinking it'll be via an update this coming patch Tuesday. Anyone hear anything?

Tony K, Feb 25, 2014
  7. LittleJay Win User
    My PC still shows up as Sky Drive as well.

LittleJay, Feb 26, 2014
  8. alphanumeric New Member

It's One Drive on my 8.1 desktop Pc, but I've applied the leaked update 1. I'll have to check my laptop when I get a chance. I haven't used it for a while so it will have updates waiting to be installed.

alphanumeric, Feb 28, 2014
  9. alphanumeric New Member
    I fired up my other desktop PC that's running 8.1, its still Sky Drive on that PC. Did some Windows updates and it stayed as Sky Drive.

alphanumeric, Mar 1, 2014
  10. Tony K Win User
    Thanks. There was an update concerning OneDrive or SkyDrive in last months Patch Tuesday, but the name remained the same. I'm thinking it'll be in this upcoming one.

Tony K, Mar 1, 2014
  11. alphanumeric New Member
    Time will tell. I'm doing updates on my laptop that's running 8.1 enterprise. It was still Sky Drive the last time I checked. If Microsoft is switching 8.0 to One drive 8.1 can't be far away.

alphanumeric, Mar 1, 2014
  12. MilesAhead Win User
    So has anyone started Lord of the Rings inspired chants yet? OneDrive to rule them all and in the cloud bind them...
    b0249.gif

MilesAhead, Mar 2, 2014
  13. Frank1 Win User

I've been using Windows 10 for a little over a week. For the past couple of days, before it boots up I get the page that tells me about OndDrive. I don't like Cloud, never did and never will. Is there a way to stop that page from coming up about OneDrive?

Frank1, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

OneDrive is Now Available Worldwide - Similar Threads - OneDrive Available Worldwide

1. How can I check if OneDrive is still present and available

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I check if OneDrive is still present and available: Hello *Smile In my Windows 10 Home I have applied the following Registry modification in order to disable (and remove?) OneDrive: [img] The only visible change is that OneDrive has disappeared from the navigation pane of my File Explorer. I have never ever used...
  2. OneDrive to make available content from all devices for the same user

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive to make available content from all devices for the same user: I use OneDrive on 3 Devices. The each show their own data that I uploaded to OneDrive. I don't use the sync feature and upload only files that I want to save on OneDrive. I want OneDrive to show files from all 3 devices so that when I sign onto any one device I see the files...
  3. OneDrive -- make all files available locally

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive -- make all files available locally: On Win10 RS3, how to make all OneDrive files available locally? The option "make all files available" seems to only make placeholders available. How do you get the real files to be automatically downloaded to the local machine, not just on demand? 105409
  4. Free Up Space from Locally Available OneDrive Files in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Free Up Space from Locally Available OneDrive Files in Windows 10: If I want to change all objects that have status "Available on this device" but not "Always available on this device" to "Available when online" status how is this possible? Over time you will get more and more stuff with status "Available on this device" either by...
  5. Office 365 ATP for SharePoint, OneDrive and Microsoft Teams available

in Windows 10 News
    Office 365 ATP for SharePoint, OneDrive and Microsoft Teams available: When moving your organization to cloud services, security concerns add another layer of consideration; one of trust. Security and compliance is an ongoing process, not a steady state. It is constantly maintained, enhanced, and verified by highly-skilled, experienced and...
  6. The New Onedrive UWP App now available for PC's

in Windows 10 News
    The New Onedrive UWP App now available for PC's: We’re continually working on making the OneDrive experience on Windows 10 even better. Today, we’re releasing an update that brings the OneDrive app to your Windows 10 PC and the Surface Hub─a top requested feature on our UserVoice forum. The new OneDrive sync client...
  7. OneDrive Files On-Demand now available for Windows Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    OneDrive Files On-Demand now available for Windows Insiders: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Hello Windows Insiders! At Build 2017, Joe Belfiore announced that the new OneDrive Files On-Demand feature will be delivered with the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update. And today, we are excited to announce that OneDrive...