OneDrive is Now Available Worldwide

Discus and support OneDrive is Now Available Worldwide in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today February 19th we are thrilled to announce the global availability of OneDrive. For our existing SkyDrive customers, you are all set; your files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Source: OneDrive is Now Available Worldwide: Free Cloud Storage for Microsoft, iOS, and Android Devices | OneDrive Blog

Brink, Feb 18, 2014
  2. LEE
    Lee Win User

Thanks for the info Shawn. . .*Thumbs

:)

3. enlightlanka Win User
    Cortana availability worldwide

When will Cortana for PC become available worldwide?

enlightlanka, Feb 18, 2014
  4. 7thSense---01 Win User

Camera Extras ain't available in México's Marketplace yet....

Should hopefully be available worldwide soon. Keep checking the direct link now and then..

7thSense---01, Feb 18, 2014
  5. Joan Archer Win User
    Thanks Shawn, saw your post over at 7. *Wink

Joan Archer, Feb 18, 2014
  6. Tony K Win User
    My WP8 updated to OneDrive the other day. Still waiting for my 8.1 tower to do the same. I'm thinking it'll be via an update this coming patch Tuesday. Anyone hear anything?

Tony K, Feb 25, 2014
  7. LittleJay Win User
    My PC still shows up as Sky Drive as well.

LittleJay, Feb 25, 2014
  8. alphanumeric New Member

It's One Drive on my 8.1 desktop Pc, but I've applied the leaked update 1. I'll have to check my laptop when I get a chance. I haven't used it for a while so it will have updates waiting to be installed.

alphanumeric, Feb 28, 2014
  9. alphanumeric New Member
    I fired up my other desktop PC that's running 8.1, its still Sky Drive on that PC. Did some Windows updates and it stayed as Sky Drive.

alphanumeric, Mar 1, 2014
  10. Tony K Win User
    Thanks. There was an update concerning OneDrive or SkyDrive in last months Patch Tuesday, but the name remained the same. I'm thinking it'll be in this upcoming one.

Tony K, Mar 1, 2014
  11. alphanumeric New Member
    Time will tell. I'm doing updates on my laptop that's running 8.1 enterprise. It was still Sky Drive the last time I checked. If Microsoft is switching 8.0 to One drive 8.1 can't be far away.

alphanumeric, Mar 1, 2014
  12. MilesAhead Win User
    So has anyone started Lord of the Rings inspired chants yet? OneDrive to rule them all and in the cloud bind them...
    OneDrive is Now Available Worldwide b0249.gif

MilesAhead, Mar 1, 2014
  13. Frank1 Win User

I've been using Windows 10 for a little over a week. For the past couple of days, before it boots up I get the page that tells me about OndDrive. I don't like Cloud, never did and never will. Is there a way to stop that page from coming up about OneDrive?

Frank1, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. OneDrive is Now Available Worldwide - Similar Threads - OneDrive Available Worldwide

2. OneDrive Issues

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive Issues: Hi all, First post here so be gentle. I can open files on OneDrive from taskbar icon, but when I attempt to open the same file from OneDrive in File Explorer The message is "Make sure OneDrive is running on your PC, then try again" Could someone explain why I can open the...
  3. No Errors till now,Randomly got this error. Why am I getting this error ??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No Errors till now,Randomly got this error. Why am I getting this error ??: Hey Guys, I was playing Splinter Cell Blacklist and I randomly got this error. anyone know the cause of this error. Thanks [ATTACH]...
  4. onedrive delete my work because of conflicts

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    onedrive delete my work because of conflicts: while working on a word document and trying to save to onedrive on windows10, I got a message and red small x symbol informing me that there are conflicts between the document and onedrive. resolving the conflicts caused couple of hours of work to be deleted. why did it...
  5. Skype Private Conversations for encrypted chats now available

in Windows 10 News
    Skype Private Conversations for encrypted chats now available: Private conversations! Enable you Skype users to have End-to-End Encrypted chats 4 text messages, files, and photos + calls w/ high security. Private conversations can only be accessed at one device at a time. Select the new chat button and then select “New Private...
  6. Deleted WindowsApps folder and now I cant boot!

in Windows 10 Support
    Deleted WindowsApps folder and now I cant boot!: I tried deleting (after copying it to another location) the %ProgramFiles%\WindowsApps folder in order to perform a system restore. The restore point gave me an WindowsApps error, so I searched the internet and found several workarounds consisting on deleting or renaming that...
  7. [BUG] Windows 10 OneDrive @ Default Settings Causing Major Issues With Security Permissions

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    [BUG] Windows 10 OneDrive @ Default Settings Causing Major Issues With Security Permissions: I came across this post, when researching the issue of security permissions being grayed out and not having the ability to save files. I then noticed this post was dated August 2015. Could this still be an issue with One Drive? My problem with not being able to save files...
  8. I need to have all documents I scan go to Word and not OneDrive. Help please.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need to have all documents I scan go to Word and not OneDrive. Help please.: I need scanned document to go to Word and not OneDrive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/i-need-to-have-all-documents-i-scan-go-to-word-and/0ae7b9c7-0683-4ce7-8ad6-c30ebe7e599e
  9. I havent updated my windows since many days and now it wont update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I havent updated my windows since many days and now it wont update: I searched this sites Q/A faq and many places online, but didnt find a solution. The current updates going on in my windows 10, are: 2017-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1507 for x64-based Systems (KB4022727). Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems...
  10. i update windows 10 to vesion 1803 and now i cant set a stretch resolution for fortnite

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i update windows 10 to vesion 1803 and now i cant set a stretch resolution for fortnite: i update windows 10 to vesion 1803 and now i cant set a stretch resolution for fortnite https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/i-update-windows-10-to-vesion-1803-and-now-i-cant/ade8d237-3e4e-449e-9bef-e7d235a8d1ba"