Windows 10: OneDrive is now integrated with Skype

Discus and support OneDrive is now integrated with Skype in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Skype users can now share links to files and folders they want to collaborate on in a chat using the OneDrive extension for Skype. Available in all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 25, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

OneDrive is now integrated with Skype

Source: OneDrive is now integrated with Skype for easier file sharing and collaboration | Skype Blogs

:)

Brink, Jan 25, 2019

2. Integrated Skype app Error 0xA2000008

MY first and only suggestion is that you actually take a little time to read and understand the question before jumping in with a useless response.

THIS IS THE INTEGRATED SKYPE VIDEO + MESSAGE APPLICATION.

There is no known way to uninstall SKYPE VIDEO + MESSAGE application as it is INTEGRATED

anonymous-two, Jan 25, 2019
  3. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jan 25, 2019
  4. Shaun4 Win User

Cortana Facebook/Skype integration

Hi,

I may be being stupid here but I thought you could now ask "what's new with X" or "Skype call X" with Cortana, integrating with Facebook and Skype?

I've tried and it's not working. I also don't see these apps in the list at the bottom of the Cortana app, only MixRadio.

Am I missing something?

Many thanks

Shaun4, Jan 25, 2019
Thema:

1. OneDrive is now integrated with Skype - Similar Threads - OneDrive integrated Skype

2. Integrated Laptop Speakers broken after using Skype

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Integrated Laptop Speakers broken after using Skype: Hey y'all, Yesterday I went ahead and installed Skype onto my laptop so that I could talk to some relatives of mine. Well, after the call disconnected because of my bad Wifi, I used another PC that has an ethernet connection. I had left my laptop to idle, and when I came...
  3. OneDrive and Skype for Business

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    OneDrive and Skype for Business: Let me first start with I'm new to Windows and I appreciate anyone that can help me. I recently purchased a Surface Pro 7. I'm still tinkering with it, trying to get it just right. Through the school I work at I have an office 365 subscription I can use on my personal...
  4. Automatic sign in to Outlook/Skype/OneDrive

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Automatic sign in to Outlook/Skype/OneDrive: Hello, is it possible to configure automatic sign in to Outlook/Skype/OneDrive when user logs in with domain account for the first time? we are using W2K12 AD with dirsync to O365. cheers,...
  5. OneDrive & Skype

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive & Skype: I have Microsoft (MS) Office 2016 and its subscription service MS Office 365. It contains two apps/programs that I don't know anything about and they are OneDrive and Skype. What is the function of OneDrive and Skype? Who/what are their competitors? Does Yahoo! have...
  6. A deeper look at Skype for Business integration with iOS CallKit

in Windows 10 News
    A deeper look at Skype for Business integration with iOS CallKit: We recently announced deeper integration of Skype for Business with iOS devices using Apple’s CallKit framework, which enables a better experience for Skype for Business calls on the iPhone. The CallKit API with iOS 10 enables Skype for Business calls to work the same way as...
  7. Salesforce to integrate with OneDrive

in Windows 10 News
    Salesforce to integrate with OneDrive: Salesforce.com today announced Salesforce Files Connect, a centralized, universal file-sharing solution that enables enterprise customers to seamlessly browse, search and share files located in any repository—all from a single user interface. We’re pleased to announce that...
  8. Enable or Disable OneDrive Integration

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable OneDrive Integration: How to: Enable or Disable OneDrive Integration How to Enable or Disable OneDrive Integration in Windows 10 In Windows 10, you can easily save your files to OneDrive and get to them from any device, like your PC, tablet, or phone. OneDrive is free online storage at...
  9. Skype integration for Slack now available for preview

in Windows 10 News
    Skype integration for Slack now available for preview: At Skype, we are committed to breaking down communication barriers and getting the world talking. This is why we make Skype available on multiple platforms and continue to explore more ways to help you stay connected. Today we’re releasing a preview version of Skype...
  10. The Consumer Preview of Skype Integration for Windows 10 is here

in Windows 10 News
    The Consumer Preview of Skype Integration for Windows 10 is here: [img] The Consumer Preview of Skype Integration for Windows 10 is here – Tell us what you want to see next Do you want to send quick messages from your PC to your family while you’re working? Need help cooking at home and want to show your sister exactly what you are...