Windows 10: Onedrive isnt even installed, yet its talking 93GB of C drive. How do I remove this files?...

Discus and support Onedrive isnt even installed, yet its talking 93GB of C drive. How do I remove this files?... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/yasinvai [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/yasinvai, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Onedrive isnt even installed, yet its talking 93GB of C drive. How do I remove this files?...

/u/yasinvai, Jul 13, 2020

2. How to remove OneDrive files from D drive

I no longer use OneDrive. I have reformatted by external drive to remove OneDrive. My files are all in my C drive under My Computer / Documents. I now still have OneDrive heirarchy in my D drive and definitely wouldn't want to restore that to my C drive
    again as restore option. Questions: Can D drive be reformatted to remove OneDrive? How else could I do that? If the files are deleted from D Drive will they delete from C drive?

AK secretary, Jul 13, 2020
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    How do I stop solications to setup OneDrive?

Hi,

We apologize for the delay response and thank you for the additional details.

Upon analyzing this matter, it seems that
    OneDrive is having issues in syncing your
    Microsoft Account that causes the issue to occur. We suggest you to try these following methods and check if there's any changes:

Method 1: add/remove your account in OneDrive.

To do unlink your account, follow these steps:

• Right-click on the
      cloud icon
      on the lower right of your screen.

• Choose
      Settings.

• On the
      Account tab, click on
      Unlink this PC.

• Choose
      Unlink Account.

To add your account, just run OneDrive again the enter your credentials.

Method 2: reset OneDrive.

To reset OneDrive, follow these steps:

• Press
      Windows key + R.

• Type
      %localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe /reset

• Click
      OK.

• Make sure that the
      cloud iconor the
      OneDrive icon
      on the bottom right
      disappears.

• If the icon doesn't
      re-appear after a few minutes, press
      Windows key + R
      and type
      %localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jul 13, 2020
  4. Clintlgm Win User

Onedrive isnt even installed, yet its talking 93GB of C drive. How do I remove this files?...

Installing an SSD drive on my desktop to use as the C bootup drive

What are you talking about, I have Samsung 830 for 5 years and its still running great there is no issue with NTFS and SSD

To the OP all you have to do is use Macrium Reflect to clone your disk to your SSD you'll have to option to shrink your C partition before you start the actual clone check out this video
    it walks you through step by step

Clintlgm, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

Onedrive isnt even installed, yet its talking 93GB of C drive. How do I remove this files?...

1. Onedrive isnt even installed, yet its talking 93GB of C drive. How do I remove this files?... - Similar Threads - Onedrive isnt installed

2. How do I ensure OneDrive stores its files on my D: drive not on the smaller C: drive ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I ensure OneDrive stores its files on my D: drive not on the smaller C: drive ?: I have an existing PC with a small C: Drive SSD used for Windows and software only, plus around 400GB of user data on a much bigger D: drive HDD .I want to be able to keep a copy of all user files photos, documents, music etc locally for offline use, but also synced to...
  3. How do I ensure OneDrive stores its files on my D: drive not on the smaller C: drive ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I ensure OneDrive stores its files on my D: drive not on the smaller C: drive ?: I have an existing PC with a small C: Drive SSD used for Windows and software only, plus around 400GB of user data on a much bigger D: drive HDD .I want to be able to keep a copy of all user files photos, documents, music etc locally for offline use, but also synced to...
  4. How do I remove onedrive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove onedrive?: Hi, I was wondering how I could get rid of onedrive completely? I want my documents folder to be stored on my laptop and not onedrive. I want to stop paying for my subscription but I don’t want to lose all my files I have saved. I have over 40gb of files that I need. I have...
  5. How do I remove onedrive?

How do I remove onedrive?: Hi, I was wondering how I could get rid of onedrive completely? I want my documents folder to be stored on my laptop and not onedrive. I want to stop paying for my subscription but I don’t want to lose all my files I have saved. I have over 40gb of files that I need. I have...
  6. How do i search for a file on onedrive with a space in its name?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i search for a file on onedrive with a space in its name?: I have a file somewhere on my one drive named exactly with the space D5_TRK 6.xlsm.If i enter exactly D5_TRK 6.xlsm in the search bar, many results with many different names come up beyond just that file.If i put quotes around it like this "D5_TRK.xlsm 6" ==> then 0 results...
  7. How do i search for a file on onedrive with a space in its name?

How do i search for a file on onedrive with a space in its name?: I have a file somewhere on my one drive named exactly with the space D5_TRK 6.xlsm.If i enter exactly D5_TRK 6.xlsm in the search bar, many results with many different names come up beyond just that file.If i put quotes around it like this "D5_TRK.xlsm 6" ==> then 0 results...
  8. HOW DO I REMOVE **** ONEDRIVE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW DO I REMOVE **** ONEDRIVE: I DON'T WANT THIS **** ON MY GODDAMN PC THAT I PAID MONEY FOR, I DON'T WANT THE **** SIGN IN POPUP EVERY TIME I OPEN A STEAM GAME, LET ME GET RID OF THIS **** PERMANANTLY OR I JAILBREAK MY PC...
  9. HOW DO I REMOVE **** ONEDRIVE

HOW DO I REMOVE **** ONEDRIVE: I DON'T WANT THIS **** ON MY GODDAMN PC THAT I PAID MONEY FOR, I DON'T WANT THE **** SIGN IN POPUP EVERY TIME I OPEN A STEAM GAME, LET ME GET RID OF THIS **** PERMANANTLY OR I JAILBREAK MY PC...
  10. How to move OneDrive folders and files to Drive C?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to move OneDrive folders and files to Drive C?: I successfully unlinked One Drive. When I checked this drive, I was surprised to see that the drive still has folders and files from back in 2020 and 2021. I do not want anything left in OneDrive, so how do I move the files and folders still there back to the computer?...