Windows 10: OneDrive isn't signed in - continuous message

Discus and support OneDrive isn't signed in - continuous message in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Yesterday my system suddenly hung - no idea of cause. After the reboot I got a message flashing in bottom rh corner 'Onedrive isn't signed in'. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by zzdpmjpr, Dec 4, 2018.

1. zzdpmjpr Win User

OneDrive isn't signed in - continuous message

Yesterday my system suddenly hung - no idea of cause. After the reboot I got a message flashing in bottom rh corner 'Onedrive isn't signed in'. It stays for 8 seconds, disappears and returns immediately. The Tray icon shows a red icon. If I right click that it invites me to sign in. If I click that it says signing out and immediately returns. If I right click the icon and select settings the dialog box displays then disappears after a couple of seconds

I have rebooted and I have reset onedrive - both have no effect

Any suggestions were I might go from here. Onedrive has been stable for me since I moved to Windows 10 3+ years ago

Many thanks

:)

zzdpmjpr, Dec 4, 2018

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Dec 4, 2018
  3. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Dec 4, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

OneDrive Message Center Updates July 1st-15th

Source: OneDrive Message Center Updates July 1st-15th - Microsoft Tech Community - 216776

Manual Download: New OneDrive sync client release notes - Office Support

Brink, Dec 4, 2018
Thema:

1. OneDrive isn't signed in - continuous message - Similar Threads - OneDrive isn't signed

2. Continuous Error Message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Continuous Error Message: I signed up for Microsoft Family today and I as the admin is able to access the software. 1 of the accounts I shared with is able to access as well. The other 3 accounts are experiencing many problems. Firstly the 2 school accounts have been continuously telling me that there...
  3. Continuous Error Message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Continuous Error Message: I signed up for Microsoft Family today and I as the admin is able to access the software. 1 of the accounts I shared with is able to access as well. The other 3 accounts are experiencing many problems. Firstly the 2 school accounts have been continuously telling me that there...
  4. Keep getting "OneDrive Isn't signed in" at PC startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keep getting "OneDrive Isn't signed in" at PC startup: I've recently bought a new PC and it has Windows 10 2004 version but ever since I first fired it up and logged on, and EVERY SINGLE TIME SINCE THEN, I keep getting a popup at startup that tells me the OneDrive isn't signed in. There's got to be some way to make OneDrive...
  5. "OneDrive isn't signed in" Error message

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "OneDrive isn't signed in" Error message: Every time I restart my computer, the above message shows up on my screen after my desktop is opened. The message shouldn't be there, obviously. My OneDrive IS signed in but for some reason I keep getting that message. I access OneDrive through my browser, not an app. I...
  6. OneDrive continues to use ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers

OneDrive continues to use ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers: There are many places online you can find that have discussed the "15" overlay limit with this registry value and according to this article...
  7. OneDrive isn't syncing

OneDrive isn't syncing: All day, OneDrive has worked only sporadically. I'm getting timeouts when moving even small files from cloud to notebook. Sometimes, login either fails to work or takes several minutes. I've seen performance degradation over the last few days, and it's especially bad...
  8. I've gotten a "OneDrive isn't signed in" message. I've never used it but never got this...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I've gotten a "OneDrive isn't signed in" message. I've never used it but never got this...: I'm using a new laptop, which I had to make a Microsoft account for to set it up. After I finished, I signed out and made a local account, which I prefer and is the only one I've used since. This message never showed up until now: "Please enter your sign-in info to start...
  9. OneDrive isn't connected

OneDrive isn't connected: OneDrive frequently stops syncing and it does not sign in. Why is that? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-isnt-connected/bb9da2b8-1f9d-4cf5-99f1-bf9dc249e058
  10. OneDrive isn't connected

OneDrive isn't connected: OneDrive frequently stops syncing and it does not sign in. Why is that? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/onedrive-isnt-connected/bb9da2b8-1f9d-4cf5-99f1-bf9dc249e058

Users found this page by searching for:

1. one drive isnt signed in

2. onedrive isnt signed in

3. one drive isnt signed in message

4. one drive not signed in,
  5. one drive isnt connected,
  6. what does it mean when my hp laptop keep aying one drive isnt signed in,
  7. onedrive not signed in,
  8. onedrive isnt connected signing in,
  9. one drive not signed in windows 10,
  10. onedrive isnt signed in message,
  11. what does one drive not signed in mean,