Windows 10: Onedrive issue and windows update issue - MULTIPLE ISSUES

Discus and support Onedrive issue and windows update issue - MULTIPLE ISSUES in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So I had two OneDrive accounts set on my windows desktop, one is my personal account and the other being a university account. Up until the beginning... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NazrinBhadusha, Oct 12, 2019.

1. Onedrive issue and windows update issue - MULTIPLE ISSUES

So I had two OneDrive accounts set on my windows desktop, one is my personal account and the other being a university account. Up until the beginning of last week, both were syncing fine on my desktop. However, starting from last Monday, I had realised that my lecture notes that I had taken on my laptop were not accessible from a computer at uni. Then, when I got home, I had realised that my university account was no longer synced on OneDrive and only accessible from my laptop. The status sign for my university account had also disappeared.

Following this, I tried to unlink my university account and relink it as what is normally suggested in order to reboot the system. However, upon trying to log back into my university account on OneDrive I found I was no longer able to. I even uninstalled OneDriev all together and tried to get both accounts back but only personal account worked. After multiple attempts, I contacted my university's IT Services department and dropped in for help. Like myself, they too tried their utmost best to help sync both accounts but it still did not work. However, they tried to get both accounts on another computer and it worked so we kind of discovered that the issue was with my laptop, not the accounts.

From this, I had found that my laptop was very behind on updates, the last update having installed in June/July 2019. I may imagine this MAY the reason my OneDrive is no longer working.

Immediately, I tried installing all updates (there was a lot of them). However, I am stuck on one particular update it is the 'Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903'. After clicking install on this update, it installs for about 25% and then says that there are issues which are interfering with it which is preventing it from installing. So I clicked on the icon which said 'Fix Issues' which then opened a dialogue box which said something along the lines of 'Making sure your device is ready for the update'. And after loading for a while, it comes up with a dialogue box which says: 'What needs your attention'. It says that I need to uninstall 'AVG antivirus'. Now this name sounded alien to me, as this is not the name of the anti-virus I use. When I looked it up, I found it on my system and uninstalled. However, the same dialogue box keeps coming up. I even manually DOWNLOADED and INSTALLED the app and then UNINSTALLED it, restarting each time and then running the update. But I am still getting the annoying dialogue box which is preventing the update. Onedrive issue and windows update issue - MULTIPLE ISSUES 162c372a-a345-4f7d-be84-7700b9eb1952?upload=true.png

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP! I really need my university OneDrive to sync on my laptop!

:)

NazrinBhadusha, Oct 12, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Windows update issues

Came here to suggest this.*Laugh :laugh:

Definitely not an issue with the Windows Servers as I just re-installed yesterday and got all my updates.

newtekie1, Oct 12, 2019
  3. Techtu Win User
    Windows update issues

+1

If your wireless router has a built in firewall maybe it's somehow set to block the ports that Windows updates use?

I'd also suggest if it works with it being directly connected then you could try resetting your router to see if this fixes the issue.

That's my 2 cents anyways. *Smile Onedrive issue and windows update issue - MULTIPLE ISSUES :)

Techtu, Oct 12, 2019
  4. Onedrive issue and windows update issue - MULTIPLE ISSUES

Windows update issues

It works, but I still need to fix it so that way I dont have to plug computers directly to the modem to get windows update to work. It was also blocking me from installing directx.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Oct 12, 2019
Thema:

Onedrive issue and windows update issue - MULTIPLE ISSUES

1. Onedrive issue and windows update issue - MULTIPLE ISSUES - Similar Threads - Onedrive issue update

2. Multiple issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple issues: Windows 10. Flashing login screen, then get to safe mode and now have a black screen. I also got a sihost.exe error message. Need help on how to fix the issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-issues/662e12a4-ad4f-4fb8-b55a-f90ea549c081
  3. Multiple issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple issues: Hi, suddenly this past monday I experienced a variety of issues and this is what i am still experiencing as well as what i have done to dateCurrent issues- chrome and edge continuously gives 'status access violation' errors- windows update cannot be completed, different error...
  4. Multiple Issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Multiple Issues: Greetings... My issues are ongoing and I have paid for help but I still keep getting directed online for help. I'm not computer savvy so I need help. This first started when I received an error msg of 0x800f0805 at one point there was a message stating I was missing an "X"...
  5. Multiple issues

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Multiple issues: Very slow, if it works at all. No sound. Attempted updates message: "Unexpected error. Sorry, we ran into a problem. Please try again." Printing from internet doesn't work, making copy on printer is fine. Others on this forum have the same issues. Several updates...
  6. Multiple Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple Issues: Hey everyone, my first post here. Before my issues, my PC was working 100%. I recently force shut down my PC which I hardly ever do and then turned it back on. I was greeted with a blue screen that said "Your PC ran into a problem...". The PC restarted a few time and then...
  7. Multiple issues

Multiple issues: Hi guys, I've just a few issues with my clean installation Win10Pro v1909 build ISO 18363.693. - Win update no works anymore, every time error 0x80073712 - WinUpdate troubleshooter no issues found In elevated CLI: a. sfc /scannow can't find issues b. "DISM.exe /Online...
  8. multiple issues

multiple issues: I have just installed my new cpu, motherboard and RAM. when i turned it on i immediately got a blue screen (i've gotten 4 different ones) but the one ive seen the most is memory_management. But thats not the main problem here right now, i have tried to reset my pc with...
  9. Multiple issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple issues: ok, here's the deal.......... all of a sudden, all programs/windows inherit the "stay on top" option. if i have 2 programs open, click the taskbar icon to switch to the other one, nothing happens; i can only see it if i minimize the current one. if i have 2 programs...
  10. Multiple Issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple Issues: Hello, after upgrading to windows 10 I have suffered from random blue screens differing in error code each time, my sound just randomly ceasing to work, and my microphone ceasing to work randomly. This did not happen before windows 10. I upgraded from windows 8.1 which I had...