Windows 10: OneDrive Issue With Folders

Discus and support OneDrive Issue With Folders in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; C:\Users\Username\OneDrive Desktop Documents Pictures Videos The above folders are under OneDrive and I can't move them or delete them as then I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Josey Wales, May 29, 2020.

1. OneDrive Issue With Folders

C:\Users\Username\OneDrive
    Desktop
    Documents
    Pictures
    Videos

The above folders are under OneDrive and I can't move them or delete them as then I have no access to the Desktop. I would like them to be located under C:\Users\Username like The downloads folder is. How can I accomplish this? I am not using OneDrive.

version 2004 19041.264

:)

Josey Wales, May 29, 2020

2. onedrive duplicating my folders...

Hi.

Again, onedrive is going crazy and is duplicating my main folder, full of subfolders. It's locking me out of all my files. I have windows 10, Office 365 home. I paused synch at the moment before I have 1000 copy of my folder, which I can't open anyway!
    Please don't ask me any question that will further delay the repair. Simply give me a step by step solution and then improve onedrive so this won't happen again to so many of us. I suggest you also add "onedrive" in the list of "Windows Topics" below since
    thousands of users have issues with it.

Thanks

Michel

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Michel Chiangmai, May 29, 2020
  3. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, May 29, 2020
  4. OneDrive Issue With Folders

OneDrive folder icon changed to plain

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I understand your concern and suggest you to Unlink OneDrive and run OneDrive setup
    again and check. Here is the steps:

• Right-click the white OneDrive cloud icon in the notification area, at the far right of the taskbar.

OneDrive Issue With Folders ce960e20-2ea4-4298-8ec8-8399b1b20e20.png

(You might need to click the Show hidden icons arrow next to the notification area to see the
      OneDrive icon.)

• Click Settings, and then click Unlink.

• Follow the steps in the Welcome to OneDrive wizard to set up OneDrive.
    Do notify us if the issue still persists and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, May 29, 2020
Thema:

OneDrive Issue With Folders

1. OneDrive Issue With Folders - Similar Threads - OneDrive Issue Folders

2. Windows 11 OneDrive Documents folder issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 OneDrive Documents folder issue: Dear Microsoft,First of all, let me hang out my frustration: screw you...I've been refreshing my windows all the time, being your customer since a very long time ago, but as time passes, the service becomes worse and worse.So, since I bought my new computer, and installed a...
  3. Windows 11 OneDrive Documents folder issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 OneDrive Documents folder issue: Dear Microsoft,First of all, let me hang out my frustration: screw you...I've been refreshing my windows all the time, being your customer since a very long time ago, but as time passes, the service becomes worse and worse.So, since I bought my new computer, and installed a...
  4. Onedrive local folder issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive local folder issues: Hi,I can't get the OneDrive local folder to appear in my explorer tree, and no sync is available.The only way to access it through the OneDrive app that opens like some sort of window and did not have much of functionality incorporated... basically I see and download or...
  5. Onedrive local folder issues

Onedrive local folder issues: Hi,I can't get the OneDrive local folder to appear in my explorer tree, and no sync is available.The only way to access it through the OneDrive app that opens like some sort of window and did not have much of functionality incorporated... basically I see and download or...
  6. Delete OneDrive Folder Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete OneDrive Folder Issues: I unlinked my account from OneDrive and uninstalled it but still OneDrive folder is in my users folder C:\Users\user\OneDrive and when I try to delete it, it takes my Documents and Desktop. Please Help....
  7. Delete OneDrive Folder Issues

Delete OneDrive Folder Issues: I unlinked my account from OneDrive and uninstalled it but still OneDrive folder is in my users folder C:\Users\user\OneDrive and when I try to delete it, it takes my Documents and Desktop. Please Help....
  8. onedrive folder access code Issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    onedrive folder access code Issue: Dear Team,We are Facing the issue with Microsoft onedrive shared folder access code One of our supplier Shared a Onedrive folder to us while open the folder through the shared link its asking the Shared User Email ID we given the email id but unfortunately we not received the...
  9. wmp onedrive music and folder issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wmp onedrive music and folder issue: So trying to remove onedrive music folder and can not delete, takeover or move the onedrive path. I have created a new music folder in the c:/users/user/Music and copied all of the music folders to that directory. The desktop shortcut still points to Thispc/Music with the...
  10. Onedrive Folder

Onedrive Folder: Help ! I have a premium Onedrive account and my Samsung Galaxy Book, but everytime I click my Onedrive Folder ( in File Explorer ) it keeps not responding . I'm using Windown 10 Education. I have uninstalled anf re-installed many times and it didn't work ....