Windows 10: OneDrive issue

Discus and support OneDrive issue in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am trying to disable/remove one drive from my Windows 10 computer, Version 1909, but it does not show any icon in task bar or in Apps and features.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Exfso, Feb 6, 2021.

1. Exfso Win User

OneDrive issue

I am trying to disable/remove one drive from my Windows 10 computer, Version 1909, but it does not show any icon in task bar or in Apps and features. It is definitely on the computer as it shows up under users. There does not appear to be any way to disable it as all tutes refer to finding the task bar icon and or the entry in apps and features. I keep getting annoying messages from Microsoft that I am out of storage space for this as well.
    Any help on this is very much appreciated.

:)

Exfso, Feb 6, 2021

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Feb 6, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 6, 2021
  4. OneDrive issue

Onedrive

Hi Hiatt,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to refer the article Find
    lost or missing files in OneDrive
    for more information regarding the missing files.

If the issue still persists please follow the steps to contact
    OneDrive support for further assistance on this issue.

1. Login to OneDrive.com.
    2. Click the ? Help icon on the top banner of the page.
    3. Select Email OneDrive support for the further assistance.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Feb 6, 2021
Thema:

OneDrive issue

1. OneDrive issue - Similar Threads - OneDrive issue

2. OneDrive-Related issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    OneDrive-Related issue: https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/8ckasu/disable_onedrive_desktopshow_local_desktop/ This user posted about onedrive being the default desktop location. I can not locate to my local desktop, and it defaults to onedrive too. however, I have uninstalled onedrive....
  3. OneDrive / Merging issues while configuring after sign in on PC / 2 separate Users

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive / Merging issues while configuring after sign in on PC / 2 separate Users: Hi All, A user who is part of my family group has also a profile on my own PC as well using her MSA. When she signed on my PC with her MSA, and configured the OneDrive folder it merged both my OneDrive and her OneDrive folders. There are folders on my PC which she is not...
  4. Windows 10/onedrive deleting all my pictures issue

Windows 10/onedrive deleting all my pictures issue: So I am aware by going through so many forums about this last month that this issue was huge for hundreds of people just like myself. We got on our computers and clicked on pictures or files and all the content was just gone due to some incredibly stupid update for windows 10...
  5. OneDrive causing access issues

OneDrive causing access issues: I have a new laptop and imported documents/videos/pictures/music from my backup drive. One drive decided that it was going to store everything somewhere and quickly I got a message that OneDrive was full. I unsynched it, I have cloud storage and synched back-ups without one...
  6. OneDrive Sync - space issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive Sync - space issues: Hello, We have one user who is using OneDrive extensively around 60Gb data. OneDrive was unlinked/stopped syncing some time ago, might be a month or so. Now when we try to link the OneDrive again, it says there is no enough space for all that data 60Gb. But problem is,...
  7. OneDrive Documents Issue On Laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive Documents Issue On Laptop: Hello HP Omen 15_ce019dx, some reason my Documents folder is saving everything i do on that system to Onedrive? Got a bandwidth Cap with Comcast, so wondering how i can set that to store Locally on the systems secondary storage drive D, and not upload the Entire Documents...
  8. "File is open in [...]" when it's clearly not - Synch OneDrive - Productivity issue

"File is open in [...]" when it's clearly not - Synch OneDrive - Productivity issue: Hi, I keep experiencing issues when I want to delete, move, rename, etc. files that were recently opened or used by a program. This continues despite the fact that this file had been closed for a long time. Nothing I tried seems to help, not even switching off the internet....
  9. OneDrive - issues with .JPG and .MP4

OneDrive - issues with .JPG and .MP4: Hi, I bought a new computer, W10. I cloned many folders from my old computer W10 to my new one, including OneDrive, using Windows backup. Now I have an issue where I cannot view the .JPG and .MP4 files in OneDrive on the new computer unless I: 1. Permanently delete...
  10. An Issue opening any Document situated in the Company OneDrive.

An Issue opening any Document situated in the Company OneDrive.: I cannot open any document: word doc, BlueRV doc from the OneDrive folder. I receive the following error [ATTACH] My only workaround is first copy the OneDrive Library project file to my THIS PC DOCUMENT Folder directive before I can gain access to read the file Any ideas...