Windows 10: OneDrive issues after update to Windows 10 2004

Discus and support OneDrive issues after update to Windows 10 2004 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi! I am using windows 10 on my laptop. Recently, I updated my PC to Build 2004. When I restarted it, there was an error by onedrive showing Files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Divit Setia, Jun 14, 2020.

1. OneDrive issues after update to Windows 10 2004

Hi! I am using windows 10 on my laptop. Recently, I updated my PC to Build 2004. When I restarted it, there was an error by onedrive showing Files On-Demand error. I Tried again but it remained the same. I clicked on download and when I downloaded the files, it showed error 0x80070780 the file cannot be accessed by the system. Please help me

:)

Divit Setia, Jun 14, 2020

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Jun 14, 2020
  3. Freezer Win User
    Windows 10 - OneDrive

This is Windows 10 Pro... Enterprise is an entirely different deal and I'm sure I won't have problems that route, but I'm not forking over more $ to dipshit developers. The only thing I can think of is un-linking my Office 365 accounts within Office, but that defeats the purpose of accessing the files ONLINE and managing them from there. I have two alumni accounts, not a single problem in Windows 7/8 until M$shit devs decided to integrate Onedrive. I've deleted, renamed, set read-only to "msosync.exe," ... but windows continues to add it again and again, and NOW I just noticed it's now linking to groove.exe, instead of onedrive. Sooo fn annoying!

Onedrive on Windows 10 is not an 'app' it is integrated. Plus I don't fool around with the Windows Store thoughtless developer child bullshit. Windows Store ought to be completely removed from the Windows platform all together. Also I do not intend to completely remove Onedrive, it defeats the purpose... the purpose is to REMOVE it from Windows Explorer navigation and startup.

Freezer, Jun 14, 2020
  4. Freezer Win User

OneDrive issues after update to Windows 10 2004

Windows 10 - OneDrive

[/quote] Click to expand... Sorry, but I think you're confused and keep referring to Onedrive. There is a big difference between the consumer version of Onedrive business O365 version. I do not have the consumer version of Onedrive installed... it is Onedrive for Business. Also, this script is for "Onedrive" .... not Onedrive for Business. Thanks anyway.

OneDrive (for Business) built-in Windows 10 differences?

No thanks for providing a non-rant version. I ought to recruit about 20 million people and walk down to Microsoft headquarters and do them in. Tired of Microsoft forcing their childish development skills on the masses.

Freezer, Jun 14, 2020
Thema:

OneDrive issues after update to Windows 10 2004

1. OneDrive issues after update to Windows 10 2004 - Similar Threads - OneDrive issues update

2. Printing issues after updating to 2004

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printing issues after updating to 2004: Hello, After the 2004 update, when I print an email, that would have printed on one page, it now prints on 4 pages with the first page looking like a title page with the sent from and subject line, the body of the email prints on the following pages, and the last page is...
  3. Windows 10 update 2004 issue.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 update 2004 issue.: Anybody else have this issue and have been able to fix it? Since I upgraded to Windows 10 version 2004, when I press any icon or program, and have my browser open, the program or file goes to the background and not the foreground. Any ideas? This only happens when I open an...
  4. WIndows 10 2004 update Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WIndows 10 2004 update Issue: I have 2 PCs, a laptop on windows 10 1903 and a surface Pro 6 on windows 10 1909. I tried updating my Surface Pro 6 to windows 10 2004. After the update I realized the hard disk had 30GB less space on it, Going from 80gb to 50gb free. Now, my Laptop had previously been backed...
  5. Network issues after 2004 update

Network issues after 2004 update: Ever since I got the windows 2004 update, my WiFi speeds have been reduced drastically. I have tried the command prompt solution, reinstalling drivers, updating drivers and resetting network. Could someone help me with this? submitted by /u/SiLenT_KnIGhT12 [link]...
  6. Issue after Feature update to Windows 10, version 2004

Issue after Feature update to Windows 10, version 2004: On 06/12/2020 My Laptop get updated with Feature update to Windows 10, version 2004. After the updation I’m finding few issue in my laptop. They are listed as: The up arrow key is not working. Pressing Caps lock key activate hot key. Once Caps lock key pressed 4444...
  7. Issues after Windows 10 Build 2004 Update

Issues after Windows 10 Build 2004 Update: I’m pretty sure there are many posts related to the havoc the latest update Windows pushed out, but can’t seem to find any related to the few issues I am having. To note, Windows Updates auto pushed the May 2020 update to my PC. I have an Apple Time Capsule which I use to be...
  8. Storage issues after 2004 update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Storage issues after 2004 update: Update to 2004 went very well except that when I go to Settings-System-Storage and click on Temporary files it does not show which files can be removed. It just stays blank. Has anyone seen this? I checked other posts but did not see any reference to this. Thanks everyone....
  9. OneDrive issues after recent Windows 10 update

OneDrive issues after recent Windows 10 update: Problem described in detail here: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/windows-10/onedrive-issues-after-update-to-windows-10-2004/m-p/1461204...
  10. Issue after latest(2004) update

Issue after latest(2004) update: Hello guys, I installed the latest update but my pc suddenly became slower. Windows UI animations are laggy and I think that gaming performance is worse too. Is there anything I am missing? I have a good pc and Windows UI was smooth before update. CPU: AMD Ryzen R5 2600 GPU:...