Windows 10: OneDrive Issues Whilst Programming Automation in VBA for Excel and Outlook

Discus and support OneDrive Issues Whilst Programming Automation in VBA for Excel and Outlook in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a huge problem that I need to correct. OneDrive has changed all my paths to include OneDrive, and it has broke my automation processes that I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HopWorksEmbeddedImaginati, Mar 14, 2023.

1. OneDrive Issues Whilst Programming Automation in VBA for Excel and Outlook

I have a huge problem that I need to correct. OneDrive has changed all my paths to include OneDrive, and it has broke my automation processes that I have in numerous Excel Workbooks and Email tools in Outlook. Add to that the trusted file issues also. This is on my work machine and it has stopped me dead in my tracks for getting my job done. I am not willing to go into dozens of workbooks and rewrite my code to accommodate the altered paths AND HYPERLINKS TOO!!, so I need to return to a pre-OneDrive state.The solution I have so far is to unlink OneDrive, but I still want to backup my files t

:)

HopWorksEmbeddedImaginati, Mar 14, 2023

2. DDE link in Excel crash when I open VBA in Excel wirh Windows10

Good Morning.

I,ve installed windows 10 about 20 days ago.

I've also Microsoft Excel 2007 and I use much VBA Excel and DDE links in my worksheets in Excel.

Before installing Windows 10 I use Windows XP ( with the same Excel 2007 thet I reinstall on Windows 10)

With Windows XP, some times when I need to change istructions in VBA, also if my worksheets was linked with DDE, I opened VBA VisualBasic and I can work in my VBA application.

No problems.

Now, with windows 10, when I open in Excel Visual Basic java links DDE Excel crash.

All works well ( DDE, Excel, and other software ) but whan I open visualbasic in Excel Java Crash.

Any suggest?

Thanks

GiovanniSmiraglia, Mar 14, 2023
  3. BrooksyX Win User
    Help with Excel VBA Problem?

Can someone help me code the following VBA problem:

"Assume you have a mailing list file. This file is currently the active workbook, and the active worksheet of this book has full name in coloumn starting in cell A1, with the last name last and everything in uppercase letters (such as STEPHEN E. LEE). Write a sub that counts the number of names in the list with last name LEE and then displays the count in a MsgBox. Not that there might be last names such as KLEE, which should not be counted."

Thanks!

BrooksyX, Mar 14, 2023
  4. OneDrive Issues Whilst Programming Automation in VBA for Excel and Outlook

123456 vba

How to automate already Opened IE browser using excel Macros?

Steps:
    Step 1: Open VBA editor on a new excel file and create a new module.
    Step 2: Copy below code in the vba module.

Sub accessExistingIEBrowser()

On Error Resume Next

boolWindowFound = False
    Set objShell = CreateObject("Shell.Application")
    WinCount = objShell.Windows.Count
    For winNo = 0 To (WinCount - 1)

strURL = objShell.Windows(winNo).document.Location
    strTitle = objShell.Windows(winNo).document.Title
    If strTitle Like "Sample Form" Then
    Set IE = objShell.Windows(winNo)
    boolWindowFound = True
    Exit For
    Else
    End If

Next

If boolWindowFound Then
    Set doc = IE.document
    doc.getElementsByName("fname")(0).Value = "test"
    End If

End Sub

-----------------------------------

How to automate data entry on a Web page using excel macros?

Pre-requisites:

1 . On the Macro Window, Insert a new module
    2. Go to Tools/References
    3. Select Microsoft Internet Controls
    4. Select Microsoft HTML Object Library

Sample code given below:

Sub dataEntry()

Dim IE As Object
    Dim doc As HTMLDocument

Set IE = CreateObject("InternetExplorer.Application")
    IE.Visible = True

IE.Navigate "Lets Automate"

Do While IE.Busy Or IE.ReadyState <> 4
    Application.Wait DateAdd("s", 1, Now)
    Loop

Set doc = IE.Document

doc.getElementById("num1").Value = 5
    doc.getElementById("num2").Value = 4
    doc.getElementById("btnCalculate").Click

End Sub

Mr. Bluemaxx, Mar 14, 2023
Thema:

OneDrive Issues Whilst Programming Automation in VBA for Excel and Outlook

1. OneDrive Issues Whilst Programming Automation in VBA for Excel and Outlook - Similar Threads - OneDrive Issues Whilst

2. OneDrive / Outlook Storage Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive / Outlook Storage Issues: Hi,I've recently noticed a discrepancy in my onedrive storage. I went from about 97% recently to 119% though I really now don't think I was even really at 97% I deleted / moved some files off onto my local drive, and also noted that the storage in one drive is now somehow...
  3. OneDrive / Outlook Storage Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive / Outlook Storage Issues: Hi,I've recently noticed a discrepancy in my onedrive storage. I went from about 97% recently to 119% though I really now don't think I was even really at 97% I deleted / moved some files off onto my local drive, and also noted that the storage in one drive is now somehow...
  4. OneDrive / Outlook Storage Issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. OneDrive Issues Whilst Programming Automation in VBA for Excel and Outlook

OneDrive Issues Whilst Programming Automation in VBA for Excel and Outlook: I have a huge problem that I need to correct. OneDrive has changed all my paths to include OneDrive, and it has broke my automation processes that I have in numerous Excel Workbooks and Email tools in Outlook. Add to that the trusted file issues also. This is on my work...
  6. OneDrive Issues Whilst Programming Automation in VBA for Excel and Outlook

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Issues Whilst Programming Automation in VBA for Excel and Outlook: I have a huge problem that I need to correct. OneDrive has changed all my paths to include OneDrive, and it has broke my automation processes that I have in numerous Excel Workbooks and Email tools in Outlook. Add to that the trusted file issues also. This is on my work...
  7. Outlook and Onedrive Sign-in Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook and Onedrive Sign-in Issue: Hi all, currently having a strange issue with our organizations outlook/Cffice365 accounts and having them sign in properly. We have some staff computers that we all use throughout the day and will sign in/out of our respective accounts as we use those computers. This...
  8. Excel, VBA: What does or what is BeforeDragOver?

Excel, VBA: What does or what is BeforeDragOver?: I can still imagine something under top or height. [ATTACH] Excel, VBA: Was macht oder was ist BeforeDragOver?
  9. Excel VBA Coding Window Horizontal scrollbar

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel VBA Coding Window Horizontal scrollbar: Hello All, I hope everyone is keeping well and safe!! Within the Excel VBA coding window I am unable to horizontally scroll at all, using either, my laptops touchpad (two finger gesture) or a seperate mouse wheel. It's actility pretty frustrating. I am able to press and...
  10. MS Office Last Update - Excel VBA issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS Office Last Update - Excel VBA issue: Hi all, I have been updated again... now I have serious trouble with my Excel VBA files. If I try to make some modifications in code some actions lead into Excel crash: Select a part of code and trying to del ---> crash Press "Reset" button in editor ---> crash (even...